Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

saini

Friends,

Where is this discussion headed to.

All I wanted to know was....

"Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm"

No one replied to the original question.

But, yes.... coz this was important to me, I went ahead and got the tattoo on my forearm.

But, the question still stands.....

Did I do the right thing ?

rafaella

Not that I would encourage this, but you can elope. Just go get married secretly and her parents will have to live with it. They may cut her off from inheritance or won't speak to her ever again etc... that's a risk.

A family member did this, actually two family members, not that the parents were against the spouse, just that they were too young. Yes there was a lot of arguments and tension due to this, but with time everyone moved on.

saini

I agree on what you just said.

But, the girl is too confused right now. She does not know what is correct and what is wrong.

Eloping can be an option only if she agrees.

She comes from a traditional Chinese family and family respect comes first for her. And, I respect her for that.

Extracts from a recent Horary as under:-

[FONT=&quot]"This chart shows to be the reverse of the last question you asked. The ruler of the 7th is “she” as you are asking a question about her. Her marriage partner is the ruler of the 1st, which is the 7th from her sign. Her sign is Taurus, ruled by Venus. Venus is in the 12th in Aries which is its detriment. This implies that she wishes not to be married, but feels trapped to do so. Interestingly enough, his ruler, Mars is also in the 12th from the 7th, which implies he also feels trapped and forced in the situation. The ascendant is conjunct the part of bondage and commerce, so I wonder if this marriage is really about the financial relationship between the two families"

I am so amazed that..... she is headed to disaster. I did not know that even the boy did not love her. I thought the boy loved her. But, now..... it seems its a compromise from both the Girl and the Boy

Another aspect to look for in the Horary.....
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce. Chances of divorce earliest 6 months or 10 months.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am speechless
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

JUPITERASC

I agree on what you just said.

But, the girl is too confused right now. She does not know what is correct and what is wrong.

Eloping can be an option only if she agrees.

She comes from a traditional Chinese family and family respect comes first for her. And, I respect her for that.

Extracts from a recent Horary as under:-

[FONT=&quot]"This chart shows to be the reverse of the last question you asked. The ruler of the 7th is “she” as you are asking a question about her. Her marriage partner is the ruler of the 1st, which is the 7th from her sign. Her sign is Taurus, ruled by Venus. Venus is in the 12th in Aries which is its detriment. This implies that she wishes not to be married, but feels trapped to do so. Interestingly enough, his ruler, Mars is also in the 12th from the 7th, which implies he also feels trapped and forced in the situation. The ascendant is conjunct the part of bondage and commerce, so I wonder if this marriage is really about the financial relationship between the two families"

I am so amazed that..... she is headed to disaster. I did not know that even the boy did not love her. I thought the boy loved her. But, now..... it seems its a compromise from both the Girl and the Boy

Another aspect to look for in the Horary.....
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce. Chances of divorce earliest 6 months or 10 months.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am speechless[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
note the use of the word "implies" which is deliberately vague
Uranus is not a factor in Horary
:smile:

Ariesinlove1996

My Leo is confused too... and I don't know what to do with her anymore. She's been confused and I left her after I realized I can't convince her to do anything nor can I pressure her into anything.

JUPITERASC

Yet you are not needing my help
so no explanation will be necessary.
clearly you seek prey on and target all who are completely gullible
and anyone taking you seriously is unrealistically ignoring consequences

Unrealistic?? That's putting it mildly -- VERY mildly.

I can only speak for myself, of course...
but I'd call it predatory and flat-out unethical.

(After all, this is precisely the kind of contract that demons are proverbially said to make
with greedy or foolish or desperate people
in exchange for their immortal souls.)

Anyone with any intelligence knows that
when someone expects you to agree to a contract
without explaining all

(or in this case ANY)

of what you're agreeing to,
the other person might as well be wearing a huge flashing neon sign
that says "I CAN'T BE TRUSTED."
Save

well said :smile:

saini

Not at all. But, when you said that on Uranus. I wanted to know the real effect of what we can read through the position of Uranus in Horary Charts.

"Found that Uranus is the natural significator of excitability, division, divorce and separation".

Again related to what Dorje said about her separation....

[FONT=&quot]"Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

The interpretations of Dorje are spot on..... regarding this case. I sent you a PM. He could precisely point out that this marriage is happening as some financial transactions between the 2 families. And, he does not know aything more than the question I had asked him.

JUPITERASC

Not at all. But, when you said that on Uranus.
I wanted to know the real effect of what we can read through the position of Uranus in Horary Charts.

"Found that Uranus is the natural significator of excitability, division, divorce and separation".

Again related to what Dorje said about her separation....

[FONT=&quot]"Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
That's not a tenet of traditional Horary :smile:

Uranus should generally be ignored,

even with the ongoing opposition,
unless the aspect is tight and is relevant to the question.
If we understand the natures of Saturn and Uranus
(and the mythology behind them!)
it can lend a very interesting slant to the chart: revolution vs. structure; 'freedom' vs. responsibility.
But I wouldn't use Uranus as a significator for anything;
more like a condiment for the main meal. Lime pickle, perhaps.

Um...did that help?

AG:)
swifter moving planets are the ones to note
Uranus requires eighty four years to orbit sun once

The interpretations of Dorje are spot on..... regarding this case.
I sent you a PM.
I got your pm but the only way you can send me an email is
to click on my profile
as I have already said to you :smile:
He could precisely point out that this marriage is happening as some financial transactions between the 2 families.
And, he does not know aything more than the question I had asked him.
fine

dr. farr

I have only rarely used the outers re to horary questions: I think one time I used Pluto, and a couple of times I used Uranus; certainly the outers play no role in traditional horary (nor in the Ankara method which I follow), but I will say that under certain highly unusual circumstance an outer MIGHT be used (as signficator of quesited or of some special element relative to the horary question) but again I say, its rare that I have done so.

waybread

Look, saini-- if you already made up your mind and got the tattoo, why were you toying with everyone on a horary question? Saturn ruling the chart's 7th house says that you're not going to like the astrologer's answer.

I don't get that your infatuation will last. But you're clearly not interested in my or anyone else's chart interpretation. So enjoy your tattoo. At some point you could meet another woman whom you love and who loves you. At which point, you might want a painful and expensive procedure to remove your recent tattoo.

saini

Look, saini-- if you already made up your mind and got the tattoo, why were you toying with everyone on a horary question? Saturn ruling the chart's 7th house says that you're not going to like the astrologer's answer.

I don't get that your infatuation will last. But you're clearly not interested in my or anyone else's chart interpretation. So enjoy your tattoo. At some point you could meet another woman whom you love and who loves you. At which point, you might want a painful and expensive procedure to remove your recent tattoo.

I Cast this Horary Chart on Sunday and posted it. No one replied. And, the appointment with the Tattoo artist was for Monday. I was expecting a quick reply from someone. But, none came.

The replies came only after the Tattoo was made.

No, I am not toying with Horary Charts, neither am I toying with my heart.

There will be no other woman in my life, and the tattoo stays for ever.

Thanks !!!

saini

I have only rarely used the outers re to horary questions: I think one time I used Pluto, and a couple of times I used Uranus; certainly the outers play no role in traditional horary (nor in the Ankara method which I follow), but I will say that under certain highly unusual circumstance an outer MIGHT be used (as signficator of quesited or of some special element relative to the horary question) but again I say, its rare that I have done so.

Dr. Farr,

I had asked Dorje the following 3 questions:-

Main Question - Will She get married to that other Person on 18th March, 2017, or as a matter of fact, will she get married to someone else in the month of March, 2017, or to the same person other person within the next 6 months.

Related Question 1 - If she does get married to this other person, are there chances that her marriage would end in a divorce. If yes, what is the earliest you can see the separation, or, till when would this marriage last (at the maximum).

Related Question 2 - If she does get married to this other person or someone else, will she get pregnant and have a baby with the other guy

His answer to the Related Question 1 was as under:-

[FONT=&quot]Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce. At its earliest 6 months, 10 months. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
My related question was specific to the point of seeking a clarification on a separation / divorce.

Probably, that is the reason why he look at Uranus.