I'm completely lost at this point and don't know what to do with her anymore...

katydid

Oh Lord, I am so happy for you Aries Man. :sideways:

You know I have always had a soft spot for you, being married to an Aries with our firstborn being an Aries son. I felt you were kin.

I totally 'get' Aries energy. I love it but it can be annoying. :joyful:

When I argued with my son, when he was a teen, I could see the 'ram' imagery, because he would take things head on, impulsively at first, like a ram, and ignore reason until he was EXHAUSTED. Then he would slow down long enough to actually listen, and soak it in.

But when he gets it, he gets it.

And he went through a very similar experience with his first love. She was the same age as him, but spoiled and inconsistent. She was a Gemini with a Leo Moon. He did everything to try and please her. For 3 long years he put her first.

He was supposed to go into the Coast Guard but decided not to because she begged him not to go. Then she started lying and cheating on him...:sad:

It took him a full year to grieve that loss, but he bounced back. And now at age 28, he has a lovely wife and beautiful baby and a fix it upper house they love to work on together---SO THE SAME WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU---I just know it...:innocent:

katydid

OH, but one thing...don't get too caught up in whose 'fault' it was. Kind of a typical Aries archetype to want to be right, and blame the other person. Don't fall into that trap. You both share the blame and the credit...:smile:

Ariesinlove1996

Oh Lord, I am so happy for you Aries Man. :sideways:

You know I have always had a soft spot for you, being married to an Aries with our firstborn being an Aries son. I felt you were kin.

I totally 'get' Aries energy. I love it but it can be annoying. :joyful:

When I argued with my son, when he was a teen, I could see the 'ram' imagery, because he would take things head on, impulsively at first, like a ram, and ignore reason until he was EXHAUSTED. Then he would slow down long enough to actually listen, and soak it in.

But when he gets it, he gets it.

And he went through a very similar experience with his first love. She was the same age as him, but spoiled and inconsistent. She was a Gemini with a Leo Moon. He did everything to try and please her. For 3 long years he put her first.

He was supposed to go into the Coast Guard but decided not to because she begged him not to go. Then she started lying and cheating on him...:sad:

It took him a full year to grieve that loss, but he bounced back. And now at age 28, he has a lovely wife and beautiful baby and a fix it upper house they love to work on together---SO THE SAME WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU---I just know it...:innocent:

I have such a similar experience to your son Katydid!!!! I was supposed to finish my bachelors in engineering and join the Air Force as an officer to become a fighter pilot, I always wanted to fly.

I actually ended up staying because I thought she wanted a stable home and a stable life where I get to come home at night to her and our little ones and her autistic daughter.

Well she did not beg me to not go she did insist that I stick around instead of leaving which I also regret to this day because I should've left earlier in fact I wish I went through this process of falling out of love with her sooner than later.

It wasn't that I wasn't listening to you guys it's just that when you're in love you don't see nothing but perfection and everything wrong that the other person does you don't take it offensive you just see it as a little mistakes but when you fall out of love you start to realize that those weren't little mistakes those were a big **** ups ...

Well everybody criticized me and my relationship to her I understood the criticism and I fully agreed with everyone on those critics.

Ariesinlove1996

OH, but one thing...don't get too caught up in whose 'fault' it was. Kind of a typical Aries archetype to want to be right, and blame the other person. Don't fall into that trap. You both share the blame and the credit...:smile:

I know it was both our fault but you need to realize that there was a time when I blamed everything on myself and I gave her that free card to not take the blame. Her being a Leo sun and Leo ascendantt never admit it to her mistakes even when I caught her with her lies instead she would just start up another lie to cover up that lie.

I dont I blamed her for everything katydid, but every time I would find out that she was lying about something we would go out to a coffee shop or restaurant and I would do my best to come down to a proper mature resolution an agreement to which we would solve whatever was the problem at the time.

Guess who never followed up on that resolution?

Truth be told it was a one way relationship where I was doing all the work she never really put the effort into it and that really hurt me for a long time until I realized that she doesn't really love me not the way I wanted her to love me.

The love she gave for me was love number two it wasn't love number one where I am the priority because to her the Sagittarius was priority not me.

When I fell out of love finally I realized that nobody on this face of the earth should be number to everybody deserve to be number one to somebody and vice versa.

The fact that I was not the priority in her life it helped fill her in realizing my worth and my value and all of the effort I put into our relationship after our **** up yes I messed up on a lot of things but I really didn't deserve to go through the things she put me through yet I appreciate the lessons I learned and I am more than happy to walk away safe and sound knowing that we have no children together that will suffer from our wrongdoing. I also appreciate the fact that I learned these lessons at a younger age because most men go through this when they're in their 40s and 50s sometimes in their 30s and they end up having a divorce with innocent children in the midst of it while I got to walk away with a free card thank God.

I also learned to love and value myself first and I learned that I come first and I realize the value of my education and my career and my family and friends and loved ones. I regained my confidence and my pride and ego to which was completely shattered due to what I had went through and at the end of the day I came out as the winner and I came out as a stronger healthier both physically and mentally.

At the end of the day she's going to be the loser because guess who she's still with? The Sagittarius. He's never going to put a ring on her hand he hadn't done so when I first met her in the first four years it's been six years now and he still hasn't put a ring on her hand and he never will. She still suffering I'm not there is a difference...

And while I find myself a beautiful woman to marry to have wonderful children with who will be by my side till the end, Who will make me priority number one and who will be much more beautiful loving and caring and my best friend....

Guess who's going to miss out on the marriage and the children and on the life that I wanted?

Her.... and she will see that with her own eyes someday and that is the greatest form of revenge to me, knowing that I will live the rest of my life being happy while she suffers in agony. I know it's a little harsh but once I PM you... you'll realize why..

Katydid I'm gonna send you a PM it's gonna be very personal but it'll give you a better insight of how bad **** was...

IleneK

Premium Member
I have good good good news... I'm FINALLY over her. Finally I am able to think for myself with out anxiety and impulsiveness. I am able to concentrate on myself and my education... although I made a vow to myself to never jump into relationships until I'm done with my main priorities as a 21 year old male. Truth be told I am happy I went through 2 1/2 years of ******** with her... cause I learned so so so much. And I'm also happy I learned it now cause god forbid what if I was married and had kids? My children would've suffered even more due to her selfishness.

Come to think of it...I now know it was her fault. She was the immature one with constant lying and poor decisionmaking. She was the one that tainted our relationship while I did my best to make enough coffee dates to fix issues. Issues we agreed on fixing but she never changed like she said she would. I won and she lost. How? I won because I dodged one big bullet. I won because I took what I could learn from it and come out a better stronger man out of this without innocent kids or anyone else suffering. She lost because she threw away a bright future, a home and a stable fun loving life. A marriage with kids where we all as a family would go out on adventures with and travel the world ect. That dream folks... she stole from herself. I type this smiling because when I share that dream with a young beautiful woman living my life the way I should as a faithful loving husband and father... she's gonna wonder how the **** she ruined it all for her self.

Thank you all for being there for me... every single one you.

P.S. It was you guys who were there for me where my family didn't even know ****. That should tell you folks something

Note to self:
Next major lesson to learn: there are no winners or losers in the affairs of the heart. It's not calculated that way. Or more to point: it's not a calculation at all.
Wishing you the best as you continue to grow.

Ariesinlove1996

This is for katydid!! Unfortunately I found out the messages didn't go through

Sorry I've been very very busy with school and work. And I've been so exhausted.

My Leo woman.... boy what a trek did she take me on. What did she not do my dear Katy.

Well she strung so many lies... lies that taint me till this day. And I'm happy I'm over her because I've learned so many lessons. So many many lessons. Lessons that were critical and crucial to me development into adulthood and becoming a stable man in the real world.

I appreciate what I went through because when I first met her I didn't love myself. All my confidence was fake, I was very emotionally immature. My attention and direction in life was towards things that didn't contribute to the well being and foundations of my future.

My Leo woman she lied...
Lied to me about why she could leave the sagg telling me she was forced to be with him and that she's trying to find a way to leave him. After almost a year I was fed up. I met her in August of 2014.

In June of 2015, I fought with her and she disappeared. She then disappeared for 10 months, lied to me that if I came by her home that the same group of people that forced her to be with the saggitarius will also harm her family. Meaning I had to stay away.

My intuition was telling me she was lying and whoever that was texting me on the cell phone line was actually her. There was no need for lies and immature games. But that's not where it stopped. When she first disappears and faked her coma, whoever she was playing as also said she had a miscarriage due to the trauma.

This has a profound affect on me, it was like psychological warfare. I fell into depression and from there I went into thoughts of committing suicide over the later course of the 10 months. She exactly knew how bad I wanted kids, hell she'd cry when I'd speak of kids and a future. For me to have been the fault and cause of the miscarriage of my baby was something I didn't take lightly. I failed my semesters at school and I lost my job.

One day in march of 2016 I took a stroll by her house at night, fed up of dead end conversations with everyone on the line...
I look up at her window. The lights were ON. And guess who I see texting me? Her. Texting me.... AS SOMEONE ELSE.

That night, a part of me died permanently. A loss of innocence was felt, I trusted no one like I trusted her. I loved no one like I loved her. She faked her coma, told me she had miscarriage. But for what.

I proceeded to knock on her door, her daughter opened up the door, confused like wtf am I doing here. It took her a while a come down from her room. Her ex husband parked his car was very hostile towards me. Looking at me with an attitude and asked me to stand out on the street. Which I did, and she came out.

She didn't even apologize, and she comes out rather angry. Pissed off. Didn't even give a **** about what I went through. We sat in my car and spoke. I told her in tears I said look, if you don't wanna be with me then say so. But don't play games don't play with my heart, she said she didn't play games she did everything she could to protect me from the group that has been controlling her life since she was 5 years old.

I looked her in the eyes and said "what do you want? This is no longer in my hands, what do you want?"

She said
"I want you and I want the future I'm fighting for the marriage and children."

I said ok fine but I gotta go home now. Said our goodbye but she said I still cannot come by her home. I was confused but she mentions the group that controls her life again. This was March 29th, 2016.

For the next few weeks we'd meet up and go on dates; at night we'd **** in the back of my suburban. It was like the good ol times but not really, her lies she'd tell me made me very uncomfortable. My intuition was telling me something is wrong.

Fast forward to May, I got in a fight on day over the phone with her. And she wouldn't pick up so I drove by her house this was at night. Her brother was fixing his car next to her little kid and he was looking at me with an attitude. Again, very hostile. I was confused and he then says "what are you doing here, I said I'm here to talk to P he's like "your not supposed to be here. She said she doesn't wanna hear from you ever again and see you, nor does she wanna talk to you.
Go away." He's like "your a stalker and a creep. We gotta keep the doors locked at all times at night because of you."

(I ended up finding out much much later on that the day I saw her at her house, she ended up telling everyone that I was crazy and psychotic and that she didn't wanna have anything to do with me. All in all while seeing me on the side and ******* me and telling me we were to have a future and ****.)

I was still confused.... because two days before she was still swearing to that the coma thing was true. So I drove off and this was the 2nd time my intuition was telling me something is wrong.

Now when she first disappeared I messaged a friend of hers asking her about my Leo's coma status over facebook, she never got back to me till late June. I apologized to her for bothering her and I'm taking my leave and that I'll never see my Leo again. she apologized for the situation herself that I'm a nice and wonderful guy and that she wishes me the best in my life. This friend knew me and she knew I was a kind young man. Also I think her brother was in the airforce as she knew I was gonna go into the service.

Her name is S, I told S that night that my Leo is still seeing me and ******* and ****. She was shocked, S was the one that told me that my Leo said she didn't wanna see me or talk to me ever again that I'm psychotic and ****. This was said to me in August 2016.

The entire month of August I was fighting with my Leo, and I ended up going on a crazy rampage of sending my Leo's brothers three of her brothers her ex-husband the Sagittarius and even the Sagittarius's sisters and friend Messages I mean I went ******* man and crazy. I sent out her nude photos I sent of the proof that she was talking to me I sent out everything.

In September 2016 I see an usual car parked by her house... an old *** dirty beat up two door Jeep and I end up finding out that it was his because he approached me and he said some horrible things to me.

He comes up to me and says you're a ******* rapist you're an extortionist and you're a coward and he just repeated that to my face.

I said well I'm not here to get called on for whatever she's told you I'm here to show you proof that she cheated on you with me I have the proof. I said let's shake hands with us just get this over with because I'm moving on with my life and he wouldn't buy it. So I got in my car and I drove away for good and I didn't speak to her for a good two days she ended up calling me and she spoke to me in a very neutral tone, we met up and she told me a few more lines but I knew at this point she was lying.

Now continue her lies from September to October to November and then in December she told me that she broke up with the Sagittarius that she was concentrating on a future with me again. Katie I did not budge I didn't buy her ******** I didn't get my hopes up because I knew she was lying and the night after Christmas guess who's car I saw parked?? Mr. burrito Sagittarius!

I waited for 2 1/2 hours it was cold it was dark and he comes out he tries to mimic that he's going inside his vehicle he doesn't he walks all the way down interest to come around my car and as he text his phone I go to speak to him. At this point he's more hostile than I am and I said listen this is my last time going to do this I want to speak to you I want to talk to you like normal human being no lies no nothing I'm here to show proof.

He proceeds to jump me he gives me a sucker punch which is a punch that comes out of nowhere. I took the hit I did not fall he continues to punch me I would never punch back, because I didn't meet him to fight with him I simply wanted to talk to him, like a normal human being. As I'm backing out and away from him he proceeds to kick me right in the private area and I still didn't go down because I stood my ground. I right away hopped in my car and as I turn on the ignition key he just came up and tried to open up the door. Before I got out of my car I made a smart move I locked my doors from all sides, except the driver door. So when I got into my car, I only had to lock my driver door. You may ask yourself why the **** did I even go by her house well it's because she told me that she was going to be at home working on a business deal so we can have enough funding for her company to move out of California something like that basically she said she was trying to fight for our "future".

And that was my Christmas gift to me I hadn't seen my Leo woman face to face in person since November. And I didn't get to see her until January 2017 to which she brings up this anonymous ******** story about the group again.

This was when I started blogging online trying to figure out what the **** is going on with her transits why she's lying to me what's the whole point of it because there really was no point for her to play me like the way she did she is 41 years old act like a ******* teenager and the Sagittarius is like in his mid late 30s and he also asked like a teenager.

Katie the hardest part about this was I had nobody to talk to and I couldn't tell my family members it was very embarrassing it was that most embarrassing to me. Imagine telling your friend that your girlfriend or whatever the **** you with considers you a stocker in a creep to the eyes of her family and then the man that she was with calls you a rapist in the next ocean i imagine telling your friend that your girlfriend or whatever the **** you with considers you a stocker in a creep to the eyes of her family and then the man that she was with calls you a rapist and extortionist.

I had no form whatsoever of pride or ego or self-confidence left within me like the humanity within me was completely bleached white I was ******* done you know.

In February I wanted to do something for Valentine's Day she ended up ditching me for like two weeks and then almost the entire month of March she was also disappeared until late April she didn't even call me for my birthday which was on April 16.

But on April 16 I feel like God gave me something I could've use the longest time ago which was the strings to get over her I no longer felt anxious to go by her house and no longer felt the impulsiveness that clogged my mind and I don't longer felt the need for attachment to this demon that I was so called in love with. Today is march 5, ever since that day I've been sleeping and eating and drinking and going on with my life like a normal human being without her.

I'm happy that I went through what I went through, I learned many lessons I wouldn't have learned without going through my experiences.

I learned to love myself and respect myself before others and to put myself before others as a 21 year old male in this world. I learned to listen to myself and my intuition because my intuition knew all along but my delusions kept getting in my way. The damaged that was cause to me was due to my own stupidity, and I have healed from those wounds. But I am a much stronger man, with broader shoulders able carry much much more weight than I did when I first met this.... demon. I was naive once upon a time.... no more.

katydid

Re: This is for katydid!! Unfortunately I found out the messages didn't go through

whew, OK...going to PM you, glad you broke free...:sideways:

katydid

I think it might have been too long for the iPhone to send it successfully. I got your shorter messages, but not the long one.

Anyway, what she did to you is unforgivable. To text you, pretending to be someone else, and to LIE about a miscarriage, and try to guilt trip you in the worst possible way---YOU DODGED A BULLET by breaking free from this crazy, lying freak. :alien:

I hope you are really free from her grasp. You need to stay away. No more random walks past her home at night---NO MORE drive by's.....LET HER GO!:sideways:

Ariesinlove1996

I think it might have been too long for the iPhone to send it successfully. I got your shorter messages, but not the long one.

Anyway, what she did to you is unforgivable. To text you, pretending to be someone else, and to LIE about a miscarriage, and try to guilt trip you in the worst possible way---YOU DODGED A BULLET by breaking free from this crazy, lying freak. :alien:

I hope you are really free from her grasp. You need to stay away. No more random walks past her home at night---NO MORE drive by's.....LET HER GO!:sideways:

- oh I've let her go a few weeks back. I haven't been by that place in weeks. I chased her for so long and on the day of my birthday she didn't even call me, but it was on that day that I felt no need for her. You know that attachment was gone, it just wasnt there anymore. Neither was my anxiety when she disappeared to go see the saggitarius and I was so relieved. I was no longer impulsive my emotions were normal and stable. And then.... and then katydid, everything from then on was starting to make sense. Before I was blinded by love now I see her for what she truly is. And I was very shocked because I thought it was gonna take me years for me to get over her, I thought I was gonna be heartbroken gasping for air longer than I thought. And today I'm back to the confident normal me that I've was but only stronger wiser and better. I now am simply focusing on my priorities and meeting single ladies on a daily basis. I realized that love will come to me when I'm ready and I should only seek thing and that is my success.

No I broke free from that monster of a being. Even the last time she tried to call me the first thing she jumped to was that not everything was her fault the way I see it I mean she could never face the fact that she was at fault for a lot of things she never owned up to anything it's funny for a 41-year-old she was acting like a 14-year-old half the time. And I saw that she was a failure and a loser in life where I was given another chance to succeeed.