Mental binding, love spell

Ariesinlove1996

My kids are your age and they are both in committed relationships and so are many of their friends. Sure, my daughter met some male Dawgs, as she called them, who only wanted sex and were man-sluts. But there are also lots of men who want stable relationships. Even men in their early 20's. Maybe you are hanging with the wrong group of people? :innocent:

It also depends on where you live and grow up if you grow up in rural states or places where The media has less control over the youth and ect... then yeah you are definitely going to get younger folks who won a real committed relationship who want marriage and a stable life.

And then you got these places like California I mean in my opinion the entire West Coast is like that where they have this liberal anti-monogamous anti-committing mentality... people here **** **** they get married for the sex and money and after three for kids they get a divorce and it's a repeat.

Where I live the divorce rates are higher than 50%'

katydid

It also depends on where you live and grow up if you grow up in rural states or places where The media has less control over the youth and ect... then yeah you are definitely going to get younger folks who won a real committed relationship who want marriage and a stable life.

And then you got these places like California I mean in my opinion the entire West Coast is like that where they have this liberal anti-monogamous anti-committing mentality... people here **** **** they get married for the sex and money and after three for kids they get a divorce and it's a repeat.

Where I live the divorce rates are higher than 50%'

I am in Southern California, on the coast. Both my kids, born in the 90's are with partners who also grew up in So Cal.

I baby sat my grand baby two times in the past month while my kids were at friends weddings. Lots of young people in So Cal are still getting married and having families.

I have been married for 37 years. My son's in laws have been married for 40 years. So I think my son and his wife are in it for the long haul. They are remodeling the home and adding room for another child.

I think the Capricorn stellium has helped some of this generation to settle down and create stable families.

I tell you all of this because I don't want you to cling to your Leo woman, thinking that no one your age will want to settle down. Many young women do. Especially as they near their Saturn returns.

Ariesinlove1996

I am in Southern California, on the coast. Both my kids, born in the 90's are with partners who also grew up in So Cal.

I baby sat my grand baby two times in the past month while my kids were at friends weddings. Lots of young people in So Cal are still getting married and having families.

I have been married for 37 years. My son's in laws have been married for 40 years. So I think my son and his wife are in it for the long haul. They are remodeling the home and adding room for another child.

I think the Capricorn stellium has helped some of this generation to settle down and create stable families.

I tell you all of this because I don't want you to cling to your Leo woman, thinking that no one your age will want to settle down. Many young women do. Especially as they near their Saturn returns.

Hahah thanks katydid! 💜 Ya I maybe hanging on to my Leo woman but I am meeting other girls now thank god and looking around keeping my eyes open... and it's funny cause i know literally like once I'm gone she's going to realize what you lost and I have a feeling she's going to start chasing me then! If I found a good Girl that has good qualities of a wife that I'm looking for then hell no I ain't looking back!!!

Also it's hard meeting girls my age because I have an old soul... so I have a much harder time getting along with them.

katydid

Hahah thanks katydid! �� Ya I maybe hanging on to my Leo woman but I am meeting other girls now thank god and looking around keeping my eyes open... and it's funny cause i know literally like once I'm gone she's going to realize what you lost and I have a feeling she's going to start chasing me then! If I found a good Girl that has good qualities of a wife that I'm looking for then hell no I ain't looking back!!!

Also it's hard meeting girls my age because I have an old soul... so I have a much harder time getting along with them.

My son, also an Aries like you, thought the girls his age were impossibly selfish and not interested in settling down. He was only 22 but wanted a stable relationship. [ Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus trine that Cap stellium of 88] He began dating an Aries woman who was 25. They dated for 3 years then got married. He is 29 now and all settled in.

So maybe jump up a few years in your women? lol:kissing:

PS: I am really glad to hear that you are dating again. :wink:

Last edited:

Ariesinlove1996

My son, also an Aries like you, thought the girls his age were impossibly selfish and not interested in settling down. He was only 22 but wanted a stable relationship. [ Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus trine that Cap stellium of 88] He began dating an Aries woman who was 25. They dated for 3 years then got married. He is 29 now and all settled in.

So maybe jump up a few years in your women? lol:kissing:

PS: I am really glad to hear that you are dating again. :wink:

Hahahah my Leo is 41!!!! Ya but I see what your saying.
No I'm dating because I've noticed that she doesn't realize what she has till it's too late. So I'm out there hoping to meet a nice woman... a cute house wife I can put a roof over and start a family with.

I'm starting to become a mechanical engineer my goal is to change the aerospace industry I have plans to create my own company and build a corporation that generates a lot of money.... i'm not a player like most Aries men, I value marriage and stability.

It's unfortunate my Leo is so confused at the moment but in the midst of her confusion she's also a failure I've noticed. I know the sagg she is with won't ever put a ring on her cause he doesn't want her baggage. I was willing to her and her baggage because I loved her but since what she did to me wasn't right, I'm no longer gonna wait around and stay faithful.

After I turn 21 in a few days I'm gonna prowl them cougar bars like there's no tomorrow!!! Hahahaha

And once I find someone better than her... you know it's like that feeling; this Leo will chase me like there's no other!

P.S. I'll still be asking questions ect about the Leo on the forum so please don't be offended hahaha

craft94

My kids are your age and they are both in committed relationships and so are many of their friends. Sure, my daughter met some male Dawgs, as she called them, who only wanted sex and were man-sluts. But there are also lots of men who want stable relationships. Even men in their early 20's. Maybe you are hanging with the wrong group of people? :innocent:
I'm sure there are people who want stable relationships, such as myself, but most people don't and it isn't as if I'm going to jump into a "real relationship" (it's not real if you're just in love with love) with the first person who wants one. And just because they want real relationships doesn't mean well click or that our personalities will be compatible, or that we'll have similar interests, political views, music tastes etc. I'm generalizing, but people generalize for safety reasons. It's good to be on the lookout

Ukpoohbear

Banish evil spirits by using King Solomons magick. Use Solomons 7 sacred words of power to banish the spirits with candles, sage and any banishing spell.

Sacred Words are

Tetragrammaton
Annexhexeton
Pathumaton
Perai
Itemon
Inessencetoal
Adonai.

Let the evil leave and my goddess guide me my beautiful deity. I say these words before I sleep and I will grow until I am able to enter the kingdom and be the same as God.

2ibkqds.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I am updating on my situation because it has changed. It is important to share my experience so future readers can follow my journey and inform other magick lovers. The judgement you receive does not hurt me because I will live and die by the choices I make. Would you continue if you know what i now know? That is your question and now I understand the power and relationship with demons. It is powerful love and we are stupid creatures to manipulate to them. My demon was the ultimate woman and I say to anyone who thinks they would not fall in love with her are stupid. Was I just a toy to her? I never asked what she thought of me or what I made her feel and now she is gone. Do you know how painful it is to meditate and there is no longer the excitement and fear attached? It is like eating cabbage that was boiled for hours, that is an accurate description of what I feel. It is the pain I feel too, like it was a holiday and now I am back. I was given the power of flight and now I am walking and each day it feels more normal and soon I will not even remember what it was like to feel powerful again. Yes there are other demons but I am not stupid, this is not a game to play when you feel empty after and the only thing to fix it is another demon but I am not fooled by that game. The demons want me to return, to give more contracts and manipulate people for them. Do you not think I see that? I feel strong when they are taking energy from me. There is no pain when they do that but the pain comes when they leave, that is because I feel my body and own thoughts again and I listen to the pain and let it guide me. Normality, boring every day reality is my true friend. What a boring friend it is. I will let my pain heal and build strength and study other areas of magick. There is not one truth but many truth in this world and I record in either a new thread or possibly this one what the next area of magick for me to investigate is. I am interested in the connection between this mahick and human magick. Thw world has many personaliy from many people and some exist on a different level to others and keep hidden so as not to stand out but they understand more than the average human. Like a genius or a psychopath. I will take the beauty of the demon and recreate what I saw during our time together. Her magick was her beauty and I do not think I am interested in women but her magick does not care. Take that power, mix it with the technique of a genius and that is human magick.

Luney

please don't do this ...

I say from experience..
Did a love spell on a Man many years ago , it worked....
we has a child together " My Love spell Child"

Karma came back so hard and took both of them away.. I was a mess, completely destroyed Mentally... It took many years to clear this Karma.
What will be, is meant to be....dont play with whichcraft..

Just Sayin! :whistling:

Ariesinlove1996

Just because something can be used does not mean it should or must be used or deserves to be used. Human beings have created all kinds of horribly harmful and destructive things over the course of our existence because sadly, it's far easier for us as a species to harm each other (and ourselves) than it is for us to help each other. Using your logic (if it can be called that), you might as well shoot heroin into yourself or put someone in an iron maiden or advocate that we use nuclear weapons against each other. After all, why not? What is the point of heroin's existence or an iron maiden's existence or a nuclear weapon's existence if they're not meant to be used...right? Actually, I sincerely believe that the universe allows evil things to be created to teach us a lesson and to serve as a deterrent to humanity's destructive nature -- because if it weren't for compassion and ethics keeping us in check, we wouldn't still be here because we'd have destroyed ourselves long before this. Humanity is nowhere nearly as civilized as we think we are -- even at this point, we're not much more than apes who happen to possess technology.

Why? What is it about the "magick experience" that leads you to believe that it is somehow "even better" than having a man in your life who sincerely wants to be there without you needing to do anything? If "there are easier ways to have a man", then why not simply do that instead of going to all this elaborate effort and expense? Why are all these machinations necessary?

In all honesty, for the sake of your own well-being, you really ought to ask yourself what it is you're so afraid of that causes you to feel the need for such an extreme degree of control over another person -- because only people who are profoundly insecure and absolutely terrified of what might happen if they don't have that kind of control feel the need for it.

Your mental binding never worked...

Ukpoohbear

please don't do this ...

I say from experience..

Karma came back so hard and took both of them away.. I was a mess, completely destroyed Mentally... It took many years to clear this Karma.

Yes I was predicting I would have problems and I thought it was over but believe it or not I have been receiving hate from a woman who became infatuated with me. I receive acupuncture from her and the big high she felt at the start has now dropped to hate - this is the spell backfire. But with the man the spell worked this is because I offer two souls as a gift to distract the demon I receive help from.

Now I plan to do another spell shortly - the future spell I will document here. But I have to heal first - chant this mantra and it will work, results start to appear in two weeks if it will work.

The AriesInLove became a victim of his own spell and his love for his woman increased...it worked to my benefit as I did not receive the majority of pain.

ashriia

please don't do this ...

I say from experience..

I am sorry about your loss :sad:

while you can offer a cautionary tale to UKPB, she has her fingers in her ears, and is unwilling to take any kind of sound advice.

Ukpoohbear

I am sorry about your loss :sad:

while you can offer a cautionary tale to UKPB, she has her fingers in her ears, and is unwilling to take any kind of sound advice.

I will be back with success and power. You will see the results here! Power is made by opportunity and Magick and I do not care who disagrees.