What happens when you have too many square aspects to my Venus?

bbr11

So what kind of impact will it have when you have too many squares towards your venus? I don't get. Will my love life be hell?
I already read the meanings of these aspects individually, I just want a general overview of having so many. I only have 4 squares on my venus but I
mean I think it's a lot for just one planet.

There was a way that I'm supposed to post my birth chart but I always forget and am too lazy to go back and read it lol. So once I uploaded it unto photobucket so hopefully it will work:

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee353/bbr11/astro_w2gw_01_babak_hp131048965.gif

Claire19

For a start you can ignore the Venus square to Saturn and to the ascendant. So only to Jupiter and Uranus.

Remembering that Venus deals with relationship, money and material goods as well as committed relationships. What we enjoy and what makes up happy. THe pleasure principle.

You may meet your partner or a long term friend at college or whilst travelling or they are foreign. Can be legal issues surrounding this.
Can be sudden infatuations or surprise affairs that dont last, that end as quickly as they begin. Also some disruption with perhaps moving overseas or travelling in younger days. You may also work in a foreign environment at some time such as a working holiday sort of thing.
You will probably think about and study various philosophies and issues of faith and discuss these. There can be a course taken in Philosophy, Religious Studies or perhaps becoming a journalist or involved in the travel industry. These are just possibilities. You may travel a lot with your partner.

Last edited:

Lin

I agree that the orb between Saturn and Venus is really too wide, but there will be times in your life when a transit will make the Saturn seem closer.

But for now, the issue is Venus at the end of Virgo....first, Venus is not too happy in Virgo. Virgo is all about "reason" and Venus is about, or should be about, DESIRE. Virgo's ruler is Mercury, all logic and reason and experience...so Venus can "get lost" in the crowd. BUT in your chart it CAN'T afford to get lost, as it is connected to your midheaven. It's the highest planet in your chart. So YOU need to learn to define what YOU want. What do YOU want? The good news is that the 3rd decanate of Virgo is ruled by Venus, so your Venus is sort of a Mercury-Venus melding.
BUT Venus is also in a cadent house in your chart. This means your Venus will have to 'work' to get noticed, validated, satisfied. BUT you must remember that the GOAL of all this is for YOU to be happy....whatever your definition of happiness is. And it is CRUCIAL for you to define 'happiness' for yourself.

Virgo often ends up doing what makes others happy and not themselves. Of course you are a Leo, and you would think that this would protect you from being too selfless. Not true. You are not nearly selfish enough for your own good.

The square from the 7th gives others too much power over you, and you will find yourself unsatisfied when the other person is happy...and that's because you 'gave in.'
The other square, from Uranus, will make you often go overboard in trying to balance your needs and the needs of others, or....other parts of yourself. Uranus co-rules your 2nd house of values and money (both Aquarius and Leo are intercepted in your chart...neither rules a house cusp). Therefore you might find yourself trying to get money or other valuables - things that we are taught are important - to the extent that forces you to ignore your deeptest desires. That is the problem with squares, there are always conflicts between 2 energies that are not compatible...in this case, Uranus in Saturn's sign....Capricorn....all about achievement and image. And then there's the little Venus the 9th house...a house of thought and reflection and curiosity and learning.

I think the book "Creative Visualization" would really help you at this stage of your life. It will help you "define" your desires and make the definition of "happiness' for you very visual and conscious. After a while you will realize when you are 'working against yourself' and not validating your Venus.

Decide what your OWN values are and not those of your family and friends etc. And work toward your own true goals, goals that will make you happy. It's a good place to start.
Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain. There's also a workbook, though you may not be able to find it.
LIN

bbr11

You're dead on. I can't be happy unless others are happy. Ofcourse I want to be happy doing my thing but I will go the extra mile just to make others happy. But I have to say I have become better and don't care anymore as much as I used to and all thanks to contemplation. The biggest thing I notice about me is that when people notice something about me and it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative as long as it's dead on. You can say I'm selfish in a way that I like people noticing things about me but still I'm not too sure if that's being selfish lol.
But anyway at this moment in life I'm not sure what makes me happy. I'm currently studying Computer Systems and Networking and going into my 3rd and final year. This summer has been pretty weird for me. At first I was planning to joing the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mountain Police :rightful:) and I even did the test and I passed but couldn't give in becuase they would have to move me around the country and I don't care to be away from my family but not my gf. SO therefore I decided to join the Army and I did the test aagin and I passed but now I don't wanna do that either. I decided that I just want to continue my program and get it over with since I've gone so far and it's never bad to have my diploma. But it's true that I'm not happy. It's weird cuz I've been really thinking about why I'm not in the past couple of weeks. And in the end it came down to 2 things: not working and not having money (even though I'm 20 and in school and live at home I still want money if I don't I get depressed and very sad about my life) and the other thing is travelling which I'm just gonna forget about now since I can't afford it and nor have the time for it and nor anyone that I want to can afford to come with me. At thing point I'm still not certain what will make me truly happy. I feel like I hate routine and want change. That is one of the reasons that I tried joining the RCMP and the army :rightful: . I will have a lot of change which I don't get much AT ALL.

Anyway sorry for the novel that I just wrote :wink: hopefully I can gain more wisdom as I already have from reading that. ANd also find my true happiness. I will definitely check the book out though. It sounds interesting :smile:

:leoimg:

bbr11

For a start you can ignore the Venus square to Saturn and to the ascendant. So only to Jupiter and Uranus.

Remembering that Venus deals with relationship, money and material goods as well as committed relationships. What we enjoy and what makes up happy. THe pleasure principle.

You may meet your partner or a long term friend at college or whilst travelling or they are foreign. Can be legal issues surrounding this.
Can be sudden infatuations or surprise affairs that dont last, that end as quickly as they begin. Also some disruption with perhaps moving overseas or travelling in younger days. You may also work in a foreign environment at some time such as a working holiday sort of thing.
You will probably think about and study various philosophies and issues of faith and discuss these. There can be a course taken in Philosophy, Religious Studies or perhaps becoming a journalist or involved in the travel industry. These are just possibilities. You may travel a lot with your partner.

OMG that's so weird!! lol I met my gf at college and I'm from a different country and her background is different from mine!!
"You will probably think about and study various philosophies and issues of faith and discuss these. There can be a course taken in Philosophy, Religious Studies or perhaps becoming a journalist or involved in the travel industry. These are just possibilities. You may travel a lot with your partner." <==== Everything in this part was also right on!! :biggrin:
ANyway how'd find these out? Is it from my Mercury Venus and Mars bring in the 9th house? It's really cool

Lin

BBR
You WILL definitely travel in your life. You are SO young, and you can't do it all at once.
Back to Venus: your entire life will be, to some extent, the discovery of what makes YOU happy....what your definition of love, happiness, beauty, success are....you just CANNOT know that now...you are just too young.
Some transits make you feel as though you must do it all NOW...you MUST make decisions NOW.....but it's not always true.

What you need to focus on now is Pluto conjunct your Uranus and what is going on in your first house. These heavy transits suck up all your energy and thought and leave very little for poor little Venus. YOU need to never forget she is there and very important. If you are not happy in life, you will never make another person happy except for a brief time. Momentary happiness is of little value. It's like taking a drug. You need to know what will make for long term happiness and peace in your own soul and mind.
LIN