sun quincux moon and homosexuality

kirki

Hi ,recently i ve checked 2 charts where moon inconjuct sun.In both cases fathers of chart owners are gay.I found it reasonable since moon /sun aspects show us the relationship of parents and quincux is kind of weird.I know its a very small sample but i was wondering if anyone knows similar situations regarding that aspect.

wilsontc

Staff member
Warning! volatile subject

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.