Transit to natal vertex

The_Saturnian

It could point to things like health, day to day things like hobbies. I think 6th house could be also be a representation of hidden enemies.

LITALYO

TRANSIT VENUS HERE TRINE MY NATAL VERTEX IN 7TH HOUSE IN ARIES WHAT DOES IT MEAN? HIDDEN ENEMIES OR A NEW ROMANTIC PARTNER OR JUST A BUISNESS PARTNER AND BUISNESS DEALS?
also transit mercury will trine my natal vertex. transit mercury and transit venus will be in the same degree - 5 degrees transiting my 3rd house in sagiterious.
the funny thing is transit vertex will be transiting in 3rd house too in 11 degrees

1665309236059.png

waybread

Traditionally, the 12th is the house of "hidden enemies," meaning back-stabbers, vs. the 7th house of "open enemies"-- the ones (if any) you know you've got. Hobbies are a 5th house matter. The 6th house includes illness and health, and people who work for you in some capacity. By extension, in modern astrology it includes work and the principle of service, such as volunteering or working in the service sector. It also rules small animals like dogs and cats (vs. livestock.)

I wouldn't pay huge amounts of attention to fast-moving planets (like sun, moon, Mercury, Venus) making transiting aspects to your vertex unless it's a conjunction. If you think about it, there are all kinds of aspects to your vertex on a frequent basis. They can't all mean "fateful enocunters" or "fateful events."

But by all means-- see what happens when Venus trines your vertex.