Chat Thread

Got music playing through headphones.. using the Audigy FX sound card on PC... sounds... wow.. headphones are vibrating off my head and i feel it rumbling inside of me.. sounds amazing.

Will have to record what they sound like, you may never believe headphones could sound like these do lol.

AppLeo

Got music playing through headphones.. using the Audigy FX sound card on PC... sounds... wow.. headphones are vibrating off my head and i feel it rumbling inside of me.. sounds amazing.

Will have to record what they sound like, you may never believe headphones could sound like these do lol.

How expensive are your headphones?

How expensive are your headphones?

Not very, bought for like 50.. Only Hyper X Cloud Stingers.

You would be amazed what a quality source sounds like, i mean the actual equipment it comes from not just the headphones, got lucky that the headset has pretty amazing audio quality for the cost.

AppLeo

Not very, bought for like 50.. Only Hyper X Cloud Stingers.

You would be amazed what a quality source sounds like, i mean the actual equipment it comes from not just the headphones, got lucky that the headset has pretty amazing audio quality for the cost.

Oh, I see.

Not happy with how it turned out, ****** phone cannot pick up all of the frequencies these headphones bang out, does not drop low enough for bass and some of the high's are cut off :/ limitation of cheap microphones :/

All i can say is plugging these headphones directly into the back of the computer sounds noticeably worse than using the dedicated sound card, but mostly due to amplification and it cuts out the noise floor, what i mean is there is zero noise in the background (hissing) and zero distortion unless i amplify the headset too much then clearly that's driving the headset with too much power.

I had these at full whack recording you will notice zero distortion but are incredibly loud and give out all detail in the MJ tracks i had playing.

Will post the video once it is loaded to YT.

Chrysalis

I play the cello

I knew you was musical in someway, cello wow id love to be able to play something like that.

Im slowly trying to learn to play the piano.
Id love to be able to properly play an instrument.

Its because of the songs you add on the music playlist thread that made me ask, i do like that kinda music too at times.

You ever been to an opera ?

AppLeo

I knew you was musical in someway, cello wow id love to be able to play something like that.

Haha :tongue: yeah cello is really fun because you forget about everything else. well with any instrument.

Im slowly trying to learn to play the piano.
Id love to be able to properly play an instrument.

Piano is a great instrument to learn!

Its because of the songs you add on the music playlist thread that made me ask, i do like that kinda music too at times.

Classical music is the best. I mean I really like pop music and screamo, but classical is objectively beautiful; you can't deny how great it is...

You ever been to an opera ?

I've been to one, yeah :biggrin: