Help needed Very badly

krishs84

Dear Friends.
Somebody help me whats going on here in my life and whats gonna come in future.At grave situation here.

My DOB -26-10-1984,
TIME-10-45 PM,
PLACE-TIRUCHIRAPPALLI(TN)

Almost standing at the end of my life.ketu Dasa going on from 2010 Dec and sani sati from 2012.Lost my job at 2012 and after that couldnt able to get any job.By now heavy loss on business and over,lost my girlfriend of 7 years who we supposed to get marry this year by this time(Unfortunately she married couple of days back to someone)lost my happiness,peace of mind,my dear ones and above all completely abandoned from my family now and staying far away from rest of my world.Each and every second kills me.Some says the upcoming Venus would be good.Is that true?Or should i go through the same hell all my life?Thanks.

ashriia

Hi.
I'm not a vedic astrologer. I can see the issues you are experiencing though, via western astrological analysis. Relationship with your ex girlfriend would have began changing in 2015. Transit pluto conjuncted your 7th house cusp at that time, and ultimately caused the breakup. I know its painful right now, but over time you will realize how she wasn't a good match for you, and you will realize more and more what your needs are in a partner, and how she fell short of them. It's best to let go, and move on! As other romantic opportunities await you.

Also in terms of career, things will clear up in mid-May of 2018.
That is not to say, you cannot work right now though. But any job you take from now until early 2019, will require alot of hard work, whatever you do don't quit - challenge yourself! You might need to make changes to how you interview for work also- getting better organized/looking more professional etc. etc. Step up your methods, essentially.

Lastly, make sure you take care of your physical body, get lots of sleep and take better care of your body/mind. By 2019, you might find yourself with a good job, making a comfortable income.

good luck.:smile:

RaRohini

Hi !
First of all you are born in the Indian town of Trichnopaly which has the blessings of Krittika and true to that you have the star Taurus Kritika placed in the 12th hidden house.
Ascendant Gemini Punarvasu the twice born. This star is the star of Lord Ram and it is concerned with the environment. Your Moon being in Scorpio Anuradha, this may be concerned with 'spiritual' environment. Punarvasu is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is placed in the 7th house of partnerships in Sagittarius Purvashada which is the star which deals with karma of the previous lives. It may mean the ancestral profession.It is connected to marriages also.Sun is in smoky Swati. The 6th house of work is occupied by Venus Ketu Moon and Uranus in Scorpio. So the type of work is spiritual. Venus is in Scorpio Anuradha the friend of the world. Now you have a deeply emotional nature and you love too deeply. That is the charm of Scorpio Anuradha. But you have to be more practical ( Ketu in Anuradha). Please let go. Do not hold on to past love. Your partner may be as per past karma who will help you with life. Rahu in Krtikka means that one can climb the ladder of success through sheer hard work. Saturn exalted in Libra Vishaka the shocker. You may be good in flash photography. You can prosper well in any ancestral professions, cooking, marriage priest, astrology photography and videography and you may be associated with marriage or auspicious events.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

krishs84

Hi !
First of all you are born in the Indian town of Trichnopaly which has the blessings of Krittika and true to that you have the star Taurus Kritika placed in the 12th hidden house.
Ascendant Gemini Punarvasu the twice born. This star is the star of Lord Ram and it is concerned with the environment. Your Moon being in Scorpio Anuradha, this may be concerned with 'spiritual' environment. Punarvasu is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is placed in the 7th house of partnerships in Sagittarius Purvashada which is the star which deals with karma of the previous lives. It may mean the ancestral profession.It is connected to marriages also.Sun is in smoky Swati. The 6th house of work is occupied by Venus Ketu Moon and Uranus in Scorpio. So the type of work is spiritual. Venus is in Scorpio Anuradha the friend of the world. Now you have a deeply emotional nature and you love too deeply. That is the charm of Scorpio Anuradha. But you have to be more practical ( Ketu in Anuradha). Please let go. Do not hold on to past love. Your partner may be as per past karma who will help you with life. Rahu in Krtikka means that one can climb the ladder of success through sheer hard work. Saturn exalted in Libra Vishaka the shocker. You may be good in flash photography. You can prosper well in any ancestral professions, cooking, marriage priest, astrology photography and videography and you may be associated with marriage or auspicious events.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Yes,i could understand what u say.But I never thought even in my dream that my life could change all of a sudden.I still wish it's a dream.But as u say some things can't be change.But right now all I want to know is how my future days would be and till how long I have to suffer like this.Some astrologers said by end of this year,once Venus dasa starts my life would be become good.Is that true? Or should I go through the same hell in Venus dasa as well? I want a true predictions and whatever it may be.But I want to know the real predictions.So that atleast I could make up myself to face that.Every second I feel standing at end of this world.

RaRohini

Yes,i could understand what u say.But I never thought even in my dream that my life could change all of a sudden.I still wish it's a dream.But as u say some things can't be change.But right now all I want to know is how my future days would be and till how long I have to suffer like this.Some astrologers said by end of this year,once Venus dasa starts my life would be become good.Is that true? Or should I go through the same hell in Venus dasa as well? I want a true predictions and whatever it may be.But I want to know the real predictions.So that atleast I could make up myself to face that.Every second I feel standing at end of this world.

There is no short term quick fix. Dashas can only give you the energies. But we need to act on them. So i would say you can surely succeed if you let go of your past and work hard towards your future without having the mindset that only 'certain' professions are respectable.Venus is in Scorpio Anuradha the friend of the world.So love everyone and lead your life according to Dharma.

Last edited: