most intense relationship i've ever had

3nigma

hello everyone,

i'm really interested in what you can read in our synastry/composit?

we've known each other for 10 years now and had an on and off love relationship just as long
our feelings for each other are literally insane and even though the intensity is sometimes way too much, i am really thankful that i got to know him
a lot of times he was a catalyst for my spiritual and personal growth

thank you in advance <3

Attachments

• lt1.jpg
    lt1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 76
  • lt2.jpg
    lt2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 65

rahu

Banned
One of the first thing I notice in the composite is that juno is conjunct to Jupiter and square to venus asnd opposed to the named asteroid lenas which suggest your really love this guy and hope this turns in toa marriage.

The psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct the south node and sedan which shows a very romantic and idealistic love between you. These feelings are like a childs first love in which just being with the other person induces serenity and joy.

In Addition the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to orcus and square to the node which gives a ungodly sexual chemistry. This is almost the opposite of the idealized romanticism of the eros/psyche midpoint, this is hard core sexual gratification. To have both a “spiritual” emotional/sexual attraction and a deeply carnal sexual connection can be difficult sometimes because the carnal sexual energy often is not sensitive to the emotional natures, but her you have both the physical canal and the spiritual emotional sensitivity present.
The venus/sun midpoint is square to Sedna and also the node ,. This gives a strong love but also a commitment to truth in the relationship.so again there is a strong carnal sexual urge yet at the same time a strong romantic loving sexual urge.

But there is a darkness to this relationship or rather there are elements of restriction can domiace.the moon is conjunct to liltih which shows the depth of the emotional connection but ixion and pluto are opposed to the moon. These aspects are harsh and controlling. By harshI mean he seems to hold the upper hand emotionally. Actually this almost feels like a master/ submissive relationship. There is the ethereal love but there is also the presence ofcontrol, easily a pain and pleasuredynamic here.
In addition the lena/tobias midpoint is square to the Saturn/chiron opposition. This again shows that he is the master, dominating the relationship and you are the submissive. This type of relationship can easily border on a dangerous emotional edge, but here with eros/psyche midpoint on the node, it seems that these intensely carnal desire are always within the bounds of love and caring. It seems that you have given control of your body and psyche to him.

Mercury is opposed to Neptune and Uranus and square to the moon/Saturn midpoint.
This shows you have common dreams and hopes. Satrun/moon gives an element of devotion but the t square bodes that the inspiration and expectations of the relationship will be difficult to fulfill.
This pattern does give a very strong psychic astral connection and I would think you read each other minds and emotions spontaneously, always knowing what the other wants or thinks. Uranus could also bring astral input such as common dreams with each other.
The tsquare here implies that you will not always see eye to eye in your plans for the future.

With the sun/moon midpoint conjunct to pallas the relationship seems to empower you, even if you are a submissive, you have the joy of having him cater to your emotional/sexual needs and whims.

It may be that you have deep emotional issues that need the back of a velvet glove to reach you and bring out your repressed emotional yearning

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_enigma_engimabeau_81354_179011.jpg
    astro_621gw_enigma_engimabeau_81354_179011.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

3nigma

first of all thank you very much, rahu, for your time and effort to reply to my post :)
( i struggled with the quotation, please bear with me :D )

One of the first thing I notice in the composite [/SIZE]is that juno is conjunct to Jupiter and square to venus asnd opposed to the named asteroid lenas which suggest your really love this guy and hope this turns in toa marriage.[/FONT]

Yes,the love i feel for him is very strong and up until now he has been the only man i've ever fantasized about marying one day - we both planned on being husband and wife one day and have children together, but of nowadays i think, that we were just young and foolish .. and i guess, we still are, because even though we are not together these dreams we had, don't seem to fade

The psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct the south node and sedan which shows a very romantic and idealistic love between you. These feelings are like a childs first love in which just being with the other person induces serenity and joy.

very romantic and idealistic, which seemed to make it very hard to stay in reality in this relationship and the "normal" day to day life seems to be a big struggle for us

In Addition the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to orcus and square to the node which gives a ungodly sexual chemistry. This is almost the opposite of the idealized romanticism of the eros/psyche midpoint, this is hard core sexual gratification. To have both a “spiritual” emotional/sexual attraction and a deeply carnal sexual connection can be difficult sometimes because the carnal sexual energy often is not sensitive to the emotional natures, but her you have both the physical canal and the spiritual emotional sensitivity present.
The venus/sun midpoint is square to Sedna and also the node ,. This gives a strong love but also a commitment to truth in the relationship.so again there is a strong carnal sexual urge yet at the same time a strong romantic loving sexual urge.

this is spot on ... the sexual energy between us is crazy .. i have never felt these feelings again with someone else, but of course i'm young and haven't made that many experiences yet
for both of us it felt like true love making - very emotional and never dull or unfulfilling

But there is a darkness to this relationship or rather there are elements of restriction can domiace.the moon is conjunct to liltih which shows the depth of the emotional connection but ixion and pluto are opposed to the moon. These aspects are harsh and controlling. By harshI mean he seems to hold the upper hand emotionally. Actually this almost feels like a master/ submissive relationship. There is the ethereal love but there is also the presence ofcontrol, easily a pain and pleasure

hm, i guess, i make him my master in my own mind - he surely doesn't see himself as such
he always tells me that i control him, because of his strong feelings for me
i feel like it's the other way around
once a friend of mine read a letter i wrote to him and this friend told me, that i could have as well written this letter to god and that nailed it for me ... i idealize him a lot, even though i really try not to

dynamic here.

In addition the lena/tobias midpoint is square to the Saturn/chiron opposition. This again shows that he is the master, dominating the relationship and you are the submissive. This type of relationship can easily border on a dangerous emotional edge, but here with eros/psyche midpoint on the node, it seems that these intensely carnal desire are always within the bounds of love and caring. It seems that you have given control of your body and psyche to him.

yes, i feel that way, too and i actually don't know how to take it back
even though we had periods of 6-12 months were we haven't seen each other .. every time we get in contact again, everything between us seems to be the same and the love just never seems to disappear

Mercury is opposed to Neptune and Uranus and square to the moon/Saturn midpoint.
This shows you have common dreams and hopes. Satrun/moon gives an element of devotion but the t square bodes that the inspiration and expectations of the relationship will be difficult to fulfill.
This pattern does give a very strong psychic astral connection and I would think you read each other minds and emotions spontaneously, always knowing what the other wants or thinks. Uranus could also bring astral input such as common dreams with each other.

i guess it's true for him, because he can read me like a book, whereas i often feel like i don't understand him at all
it seems to me that reading other peoples emotions is absolutely not a problem for me, but with him it's totally different and i feel like either i can't see him or he doesn't show me his truth

The tsquare here implies that you will not always see eye to eye in your plans for the future.

With the sun/moon midpoint conjunct to pallas the relationship seems to empower you, even if you are a submissive, you have the joy of having him cater to your emotional/sexual needs and whims.

yes, that is true. Even though the relationship brings a lot of confusion and intensity with it, i feel empowered through our strong connection and him caring about me that much

It may be that you have deep emotional issues that need the back of a velvet glove to reach you and bring out your repressed emotional yearning

wow, so this sentence hit home for me and i feel it touched something right in my subconscious mind, but i can not grasp it and name this emotional yearning
could you explain further what you mean by "that need a back of a velvet glove to reach you" ?

Last edited:

3nigma

thank you :)

His venus/N. node midpoint is square your venus and your venus/N.node is opposite his Saturn .
Venus/N.Node - destined love:biggrin:

so, destined love, but the aspects are challenging ones - so destined doesn't equal made for long term relationship or marriage, right?
to me this sounds more like a big learning task in love

rahu

Banned
first of all thank you very much, rahu, for your time and effort to reply to my post :)
( i struggled with the quotation, please bear with me :D )

wow, so this sentence hit home for me and i feel it touched something right in my subconscious mind, but i can not grasp it and name this emotional yearning
could you explain further what you mean by "that need a back of a velvet glove to reach you" ?

what I means is that this composite though having amazing emotional and sexual energies, indicates that for you to experience these levels of connection, there may been a need to create a sense of pain to break through to your subconscious. this implies that you have had some type of painful emotional experiences as a child, and since these are repressed or blocked, you need a infusion of pain to bring these back to your consciousness.it is as if these past painful emotional experiences have not come out when you are involved with someone who is caring, loving and kind, but need the conscious realization that emotional pain is part of your emotional dynamic. a psyche which has been conditioned to feel pleasure and pain , can form a attachment to the pain and if there is not a semblance of emotional pain, the total emotional makeup is not brought out.

as I recall, every poster thought you had a very favorable if not gifted natal chart, yet you seemed ambivalent to embrace this total favorable view of yourself. me too. your chart was so very special....I"ll look at your natal tonight and see if I can elucidate your inner dynamics better(whoops I will be off line for a couple of days)
rahu

Last edited:

3nigma

both moons taurus, love of food-comforts, creative, energetic,
aptitude for hotel management, dairying, cooking-cuisine;

suns cancer-leo, 2/12, friendly signs, lords moon-sun,
seeking mutuality in the relationship;

asc sag-acq 3/11, lords jup-sat, neutral towards each other,
dutiful relationship;
sag philosophical, ambitious, impulsive, sportive, optimist;
acq mystic, uncertain, scientific, reformist, innovative;

good synastry!

thank you for your reply :)
his ascendant is in libra though, not sag

3nigma

what I means is that this composite though having amazing emotional and sexual energies, indicates that for you to experience these levels of connection, there may been a need to create a sense of pain to break through to your subconscious. this implies that you have had some type of painful emotional experiences as a child, and since these are repressed or blocked, you need a infusion of pain to bring these back to your consciousness.it is as if these past painful emotional experiences have not come out when you are involved with someone who is caring, loving and kind, but need the conscious realization that emotional pain is part of your emotional dynamic. a psyche which has been conditioned to feel pleasure and pain , can form a attachment to the pain and if there is not a semblance of emotional pain, the total emotional makeup is not brought out.

as I recall, every poster thought you had a very favorable if not gifted natal chart, yet you seemed ambivalent to embrace this total favorable view of yourself. me too. your chart was so very special....I"ll look at your natal tonight and see if I can elucidate your inner dynamics better(whoops I will be off line for a couple of days)
rahu

yes, i can see that - if everything goes well and if someone is just kind, caring and loving, i feel like there is something missing and it's almost like i have a need to mess things up and create painful situations for me and the other person, even though i consciously don't want this
it feels like i lose control and i can't make my mind up about it - i can't solve these types of problems with logic, because they don't seem to be logical
i know about the painful experiences in my childhood and talked about it with a therapist for a long period of time, but sometimes it feels like it didn't help at all
maybe i can't let go of my past .. i'm not sure

i like to embrace other peoples potential and lift others up to help them reach their goals and be optimistic about reaching what they aim for, but for me .. it's different - i can't make up my mind on any big goal and don't know where i belong or how to use my strengths - so i fear that i will never see my potential
there is a lot of confusion about who i am, what i want and like - and if i think i know the answers to those questions .. it only lasts for so long until i don't know anything again
maybe it's because i'm in my early 20's, idk
i sometimes think that saturn in the first house in pisces is probably taking its toll on me

or1000

hello everyone,

i'm really interested in what you can read in our synastry/composit?

we've known each other for 10 years now and had an on and off love relationship just as long
our feelings for each other are literally insane and even though the intensity is sometimes way too much, i am really thankful that i got to know him
a lot of times he was a catalyst for my spiritual and personal growth

thank you in advance <3

You describe exactly what i'm experiencing. the relationship helped me. i have a lot of 8th house synastry placements with this person, and like rahu mentions, i needed that breakthrough the subconscious to be able to experience this type of connection with somebody. honestly, it brought out in me, lilith/urunus/pluto like crazy. i have been very harsh with my words and there have been some intense power struggles over the 9 year period.

3nigma

You describe exactly what i'm experiencing. the relationship helped me. i have a lot of 8th house synastry placements with this person, and like rahu mentions, i needed that breakthrough the subconscious to be able to experience this type of connection with somebody. honestly, it brought out in me, lilith/urunus/pluto like crazy. i have been very harsh with my words and there have been some intense power struggles over the 9 year period.

thank you for sharing! it's good to know that i am not alone in this type of relationship
lilith/uranus/pluto energies describe it perfectly .. i feel very powerful whenever those energies come up, but most of the time they control me and i react before i can think about it
the harshness with words is something i experience too
how did you change? or what happened for you to break out of this power struggles? any transits happened or did you focused on some other aspects of your personality/chart and developed them further?

or1000

thank you for sharing! it's good to know that i am not alone in this type of relationship
lilith/uranus/pluto energies describe it perfectly .. i feel very powerful whenever those energies come up, but most of the time they control me and i react before i can think about it
the harshness with words is something i experience too
how did you change? or what happened for you to break out of this power struggles? any transits happened or did you focused on some other aspects of your personality/chart and developed them further?

The power struggles, i had to work separately, because you can have the strongest chart but those 8th house can be painfully transformational. Bringing in Neptune and 12th house type can too have you feeling crazy. Especially if you have something like the sun involved.

I can’t tell you how things will turn out, because I never know what the other is going to do or if they’re going to act in tune with themselves.

I’m a highly intuitive person and I work only with my highest good. So I trust that things will work out, and that if somebody is meant to continue in my life for mine and their growth mutually, the doors will open in a way I feel comfortable.

I have an afflicted Scorpio moon and a fair bit of those aspects that I said came out to play during this relationship, that I too feel controlled~ by, but working with my own energies, I know that the only person who has control over me is me. I learn more and more about myself this way.

The fact of the matter is, these characteristics are your own, but they have just been highlighted by somebody else.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
yes, i can see that - if everything goes well and if someone is just kind, caring and loving, i feel like there is something missing and it's almost like i have a need to mess things up and create painful situations for me and the other person, even though i consciously don't want this
it feels like i lose control and i can't make my mind up about it - i can't solve these types of problems with logic, because they don't seem to be logical
i know about the painful experiences in my childhood and talked about it with a therapist for a long period of time, but sometimes it feels like it didn't help at all
maybe i can't let go of my past .. i'm not sure

i like to embrace other peoples potential and lift others up to help them reach their goals and be optimistic about reaching what they aim for, but for me .. it's different - i can't make up my mind on any big goal and don't know where i belong or how to use my strengths - so i fear that i will never see my potential
there is a lot of confusion about who i am, what i want and like - and if i think i know the answers to those questions .. it only lasts for so long until i don't know anything again
maybe it's because i'm in my early 20's, idk
i sometimes think that saturn in the first house in pisces is probably taking its toll on me

yes youth does have a angle in these energies.
but yiou natal shows that you will soon be enveloped by astral energies/insights/experience . you sun is exactly opposed to Uranus, just a few arc minute. the transiting node will pas over your planet on nov 22.though the entire period from time from just right now . you moods, dreams will give vision and answers. astral dreaming likely as well a other forms such as OFB and sleep paralysis.
life in general will have opportunist for sudden changes or advancements.
but your affect on others could be distracting as you aura is very strong and pervasive.

you will breathe magic in the days around the 22nd of nov 00:00UT or so

hmmm it seem you trying to put the emotional ties to the past and fully experience and grow with the options coming to you.

rahu

3nigma

The power struggles, i had to work separately, because you can have the strongest chart but those 8th house can be painfully transformational. Bringing in Neptune and 12th house type can too have you feeling crazy. Especially if you have something like the sun involved.

I can’t tell you how things will turn out, because I never know what the other is going to do or if they’re going to act in tune with themselves.

I’m a highly intuitive person and I work only with my highest good. So I trust that things will work out, and that if somebody is meant to continue in my life for mine and their growth mutually, the doors will open in a way I feel comfortable.

I have an afflicted Scorpio moon and a fair bit of those aspects that I said came out to play during this relationship, that I too feel controlled~ by, but working with my own energies, I know that the only person who has control over me is me. I learn more and more about myself this way.

The fact of the matter is, these characteristics are your own, but they have just been highlighted by somebody else.

thank you very much - your words helped me a lot to focus more on myself and to uncover more of what is going on inside of me rather than trying to figure everything out by observing only the outer circumstances.

I started meditating again and i feel more in alignment with myself and i started to like myself more and to show myself that i care about my own life as well.

It's strange, but the more i feel in tune with myself and feel like i'm on the right path, the more problems seem to arise with the man involved in this intense relationship

3nigma

yes youth does have a angle in these energies.
but yiou natal shows that you will soon be enveloped by astral energies/insights/experience . you sun is exactly opposed to Uranus, just a few arc minute. the transiting node will pas over your planet on nov 22.though the entire period from time from just right now . you moods, dreams will give vision and answers. astral dreaming likely as well a other forms such as OFB and sleep paralysis.
life in general will have opportunist for sudden changes or advancements.
but your affect on others could be distracting as you aura is very strong and pervasive.

you will breathe magic in the days around the 22nd of nov 00:00UT or so

hmmm it seem you trying to put the emotional ties to the past and fully experience and grow with the options coming to you.

rahu

thank you very much and please excuse my late response!

a lot has happened for me within the last weeks - i started meditating again and i feel a lot more confident with myself

i focused more on myself than on the relationship.
and yes, dreams are very vivid at this time.
i used to abuse cannabis and i often dreamed about smoking again, which was really realistic and after waking up i was very pleased that it was just a dream. after a few of those dreams, i dreamed about killing the devil himself and i felt really powerful and assertive.
in the last dream i travelled to Venice, Italy, which was really nice, but i don't really know what that was about

also, i started to feel an urge to learn how to astral project.
i will give this a try soon.

i'm looking forward to the 22nd of november, i'm curious to see how that energy will manifest in my life

blessings!

kshantaram

Premium Member
was confused with the sag asc composite chart, mentioned in german.

may share feedbacks on the synastry inputs.

wishing well, kshantaram

the komposite :

asc lord jup-rahu NNode secretive scorpio 12th, introverted,
research-occult aptitudes, rise-fall in life;

moon-ketu SNode taurus 6th, job separations, coping with opponents,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-dental-intestinal-lungs etc

sun-mars-venus leo 8th, mars-sun lords 5/9, success amidst adversity,
sun lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck,
medicine-pharma-surgery aptitudes;

mer lord 7th over 8th, mutual health issues in marriage relationship;

sat 3rd pisces good for initiative-progress;

what are the ground feedbacks-prospects to visualise?
good synastry-chemistry, scary composite to cope and live with?

rahu

Banned
thank you very much and please excuse my late response!

a lot has happened for me within the last weeks - i started meditating again and i feel a lot more confident with myself

i focused more on myself than on the relationship.
and yes, dreams are very vivid at this time.
i used to abuse cannabis and i often dreamed about smoking again, which was really realistic and after waking up i was very pleased that it was just a dream. after a few of those dreams, i dreamed about killing the devil himself and i felt really powerful and assertive.
in the last dream i travelled to Venice, Italy, which was really nice, but i don't really know what that was about

also, i started to feel an urge to learn how to astral project.
i will give this a try soon.

i'm looking forward to the 22nd of november, i'm curious to see how that energy will manifest in my life

blessings!

your dreams are astral travels, you are already astral l projection, you don't have to do anything differently. just record your dreams...but if you mean to consciously control the nature of your astral projection/dream, then you need to focus on willand intent.
the flying dream is the classic aspect of astral projection. everything I based on your thought forms. so before retiring consciously intend to fly in your dream, if you are on a high spot ... dive off and fly in the dream.

the sensation of flying and falling are quite similar.we have all kicked ourselves awake at sometime. what occurs is that when during a dream state, you begin to astral project, you conscious may feel the weightlessness and you wake up thinking you were beginning to fall.
but it was a astral projection starting.

as you are already having many dreams, then by nov22 , you will potential be deep into a consciousness that allows you to see far away in time and space. the power of your chart is that you can harmonize all aspects of your personality and focus them on a single objective or creation.
as you see your complexities as rhyming pieces of your "destiny", you will see you place in the greater spiritual/etheric dimensions.

I also noticed that your eros/psyche midpoint at 4taur26 was conjunct the transiting node on sept 24 2018. the transiting node will square your natal node at 1taur25 on oct 23 2018.

on nov 5 transiting Uranus at 29arie27 square to transiting node at 29can27 .
when the transiting node is conjunct your natal sun at 28can30 and the south node conjuncts your natal Uranus at 28cap35 on nov 22 the transiting Uranus will still be in orb to your natal sun/Uranus midpoint.

first off that eros/psyche midpoint tend to make you irresistible.so when you say a lot has been happening,i am pretty sure this includes intense attention from potential suitors or your ?BF?

you also have the venus/eris midpoint at 28leo4.phheewww this really adds an intense physical dimension to your sexual nature. as I spoke of the composite as having aspects of pleasure and pain, you also have a milder variation of this emotional paradox because both your ultra romantic/spiritual/ethereal love and your primal carnal intensity(venus/eris) are conjunct each other and the north node.

adding a exact conjunct to your sun/Uranus opposition,the eris/venus midpoint implies that the surreal sexual feelings and experience with your current ?beau? are really coming from you as much as the both of you.

I am starting to understand why you are reclusive........even as a young child your innate sexual/emotional dynamics attracted both those who pleasure in giving pain and those who offer love. you simply have been emotionally overwhelmed and can't distinguish the lovers from the haters so to speak.

rahu

3nigma

your dreams are astral travels, you are already astral l projection, you don't have to do anything differently. just record your dreams...but if you mean to consciously control the nature of your astral projection/dream, then you need to focus on willand intent.
the flying dream is the classic aspect of astral projection. everything I based on your thought forms. so before retiring consciously intend to fly in your dream, if you are on a high spot ... dive off and fly in the dream.

the sensation of flying and falling are quite similar.we have all kicked ourselves awake at sometime. what occurs is that when during a dream state, you begin to astral project, you conscious may feel the weightlessness and you wake up thinking you were beginning to fall.
but it was a astral projection starting.

as you are already having many dreams, then by nov22 , you will potential be deep into a consciousness that allows you to see far away in time and space. the power of your chart is that you can harmonize all aspects of your personality and focus them on a single objective or creation.
as you see your complexities as rhyming pieces of your "destiny", you will see you place in the greater spiritual/etheric dimensions.

I also noticed that your eros/psyche midpoint at 4taur26 was conjunct the transiting node on sept 24 2018. the transiting node will square your natal node at 1taur25 on oct 23 2018.

on nov 5 transiting Uranus at 29arie27 square to transiting node at 29can27 .
when the transiting node is conjunct your natal sun at 28can30 and the south node conjuncts your natal Uranus at 28cap35 on nov 22 the transiting Uranus will still be in orb to your natal sun/Uranus midpoint.

first off that eros/psyche midpoint tend to make you irresistible.so when you say a lot has been happening,i am pretty sure this includes intense attention from potential suitors or your ?BF?

you also have the venus/eris midpoint at 28leo4.phheewww this really adds an intense physical dimension to your sexual nature. as I spoke of the composite as having aspects of pleasure and pain, you also have a milder variation of this emotional paradox because both your ultra romantic/spiritual/ethereal love and your primal carnal intensity(venus/eris) are conjunct each other and the north node.

adding a exact conjunct to your sun/Uranus opposition,the eris/venus midpoint implies that the surreal sexual feelings and experience with your current ?beau? are really coming from you as much as the both of you.

I am starting to understand why you are reclusive........even as a young child your innate sexual/emotional dynamics attracted both those who pleasure in giving pain and those who offer love. you simply have been emotionally overwhelmed and can't distinguish the lovers from the haters so to speak.

rahu

thank you :)

Well that makes total sense - yes, i am talking about consciously controlling my dreams
so i guess, i have to be without fear to astral project or otherwise i would always wake myself up?
i will definitely intend to fly in my dreams and see what will happen
Is there anything you know about timing? some people say it is much easier if you already slept, then stay awake fo about 10 minutes and then go back to sleep with your intent
this night i will probably just try going to sleep as i normally would and see what will happen

when my eros/psyche midpoint was conjunct the node, i had a very strange and vivid dream about a jungle or wild garden of some sort - beautiful nature
it felt like i was flying through this landscape without my body
when i woke up i had the word "mandor" in my mind, which i have never heard of before and every tme i wake up with a word in my mind, it seemed to be a special dream
so i googled the word mandor and i actually found Les Jardins de Mandor in Peru ... i can't remember ever haringof that place, so i was really fascinated and ever since i have this huge urge to go to Peru before i start at a new work place next year

indeed i had strange encounters with men - especially oler men who would just starting to talk with me at public places
something like this usually doesn't happen, because i try to be fairly unnoticable - no makeup, baggy clothes, etc.

about the man in the composite: he is not my boyfriend, it is more like an affair at this point even though he says he love me - i am too afraid and the thought of us not fitting together is nagging in my mind

what do you mean by "there coming frm you as much as the both of you"?
does it mean that i can experience this level of intensity with myself or just basically anyone if i open myself up to it and that these feelings are not tied to both of us being together?

so people could feel that i am very receptive and some might have used that in me to seek pleasure in pain?
emotionally overwhelmed is true. I never knew how to handle emotions properly and i was very shy, but i thought, that it had mostly to do with my parents not knowing how to handle their emotions either. So no one could teach me.

i wish you a nice weekend and thank you for your time :)

3nigma

was confused with the sag asc composite chart, mentioned in german.

may share feedbacks on the synastry inputs.

wishing well, kshantaram

the komposite :

asc lord jup-rahu NNode secretive scorpio 12th, introverted,
research-occult aptitudes, rise-fall in life;

moon-ketu SNode taurus 6th, job separations, coping with opponents,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-dental-intestinal-lungs etc

sun-mars-venus leo 8th, mars-sun lords 5/9, success amidst adversity,
sun lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck,
medicine-pharma-surgery aptitudes;

mer lord 7th over 8th, mutual health issues in marriage relationship;

sat 3rd pisces good for initiative-progress;

what are the ground feedbacks-prospects to visualise?
good synastry-chemistry, scary composite to cope and live with?

Thak you very much :) i appreciate that you took the time to answer again

those placements don't sound too promising for a smooth relationship or even marriage