Regarding Marriage

Siva84

Hello Astrologer's,

My marriage is getting delayed. My parents are looking for a suitable girl for the past 8 years but to no avail.They consulted many astrologers in the past, first they said I will get married when I turn 31, then 33. Because of this delay i started reading the basics of astrology to find out the reason. I am a Aries Ascendant having "Mars and Saturn" in my 7th house Rasi chart and "Moon and Ketu" in my 7th house Navamsa chart.Is it a bad combination to have in a chart? If I get married will I lead a happy life.

I am a well educated guy who did my education abroad and currently I am doing business. Can I get a suitable spouse considering my age?

My birth details.

D.O.B - 24/02/1984

Time - 9:54 AM

Place - Pollachi

astrologymagic

There is a very strong possibility for your marriage by Jun-2021 or even till Nov-2021.

Try not to be selective and the best suggestion is to accept the very first suitable match within the above time period.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

creativei

Omg 37!! god is so cruel . pollachi la ippidi oru payyana . kama leelaigaluku per pona oor aache ;pp

Marriage happens only in particular dasa in operation , like to say 1st, 2nd, 7th , 10th . also that dasa should have touch with 2nd, 7th lord/house .

having malefics in 2nd, 7th will delay or some cases denies too . well placed 2nd 7th lord connection with Asc lord gives early marriage .

you have rahu in 2nd , mars saturn worst malefic s in 7th . 7th lord venus is aspected by mars n rahu . also 2nd lord venus is in moon constellation and that moon is debilitated . 4th lord of happiness is debilitated then what to say ? .

there is a another thing we have to see 7th from venus , so in your chart moon is 7th lord from venus is in 11th debilitated with ketu. so chances of marriage less .

2nd lord of family finance 4th lord of happiness mom peace comforts is bereft of strenghth . enna pandrathu bro andavan ella pakkamum anai kattitaan ! but still virtue of 9th lord i say indeed chances of marriage .

you are born in jyestha nak mercury dasa operated first , its bad for aries asc nothing good except physical happiness and education next ketu dasa which is in 8th took u to abroad for education and job . and its continues till now . ketu is 4th lord of home and mom so ketu separated you from home land and mother . you even had conflicts with father .

currently venus dasa is in operation til lasts till 2028 . if venus is well placed then you would have married in young age itself , sat mars spoiled the game .

2021 jan to august marriage should take place else there is no chance after that . for scopr rasi saturn transited to favourable 3rd house where 7th lord venus placed . so it should trigger marriage .

wife will be brown but pretty n attractive , masculine nagging adamant , social , fond of happiness and luxuries . will be working in mnc or hospital related job , may be psychologists too . else in teaching line . but whatever it is she gives some trouble to you , you face some disgrace by her . she will be dominating and treat you as slave . has high physical desire , if not satisfied then leads to problems .

Siva84

Hi creativei bro,

Thanks for your reply. What to do bro? When i was 27 or 28, me and my parents never thought i will face such a fate. I thought being a well educated guy from a well off family with decent looks will never face a problem in finding a suitable match. Honestly at that time I never knew I had serious problems in my horoscope.

No point in blaming GOD bro, maybe in my previous birth I would have done terrible things. Karma spares none.

At the insistence of my parents, I have done Rahu, Ketu Pooja at Kalahasti,visited many temples like Tirupanjali etc.

I have more or less resigned to my fate but it is very tough to convince my mother. I have good relations with my mom and dad. No conflicts between us.

Now I have started enjoying my own company, I love travelling to new places, learn new things.

Can u please tell me how my financial status will be in the coming years. My only wish is to travel to new places. If it happens it will be great for me? Does the stars favour travelling?

Warm Regards.

creativei

Hi creativei bro,

Thanks for your reply. What to do bro? When i was 27 or 28, me and my parents never thought i will face such a fate. I thought being a well educated guy from a well off family with decent looks will never face a problem in finding a suitable match. Honestly at that time I never knew I had serious problems in my horoscope.

No point in blaming GOD bro, maybe in my previous birth I would have done terrible things. Karma spares none.

At the insistence of my parents, I have done Rahu, Ketu Pooja at Kalahasti,visited many temples like Tirupanjali etc.

I have more or less resigned to my fate but it is very tough to convince my mother. I have good relations with my mom and dad. No conflicts between us.

Now I have started enjoying my own company, I love travelling to new places, learn new things.

Can u please tell me how my financial status will be in the coming years. My only wish is to travel to new places. If it happens it will be great for me? Does the stars favour travelling?

Warm Regards.

Financial aspects are nice . not less or not much it will be moderate . rahu in 2nd will give occasional money trouble but it wont affect you overall . just make sure you wont waste money on unwanted things because rahu takes you in wrong way like liquor smoking etc and there by make you suffer financially so plan your savings .

since venus is 2nd lord as well as 7th lord finance improves after marriage , at the same time wife too spends lot and wastes money . mars 8th lord aspects venus so spouse wastes money . mostly for food and cloths .

indeed you travel lot in life , lagna being in moveable sign and lagna lord is also in chara rasi there will be many travels and changes in your life . even professional wise many travel , thats why most of aries asc are politician , businessman doctor , or IAS IPS where they have to travel lot .

take care of your eyes , vision power may become low . chances of wearing specs too. its advised to stay away from female since you have chances f getting ill reputation through them . dont get into female issues ,else your name gets spoiled , even in social media be cautious . else you get corned and abused .

venus in 10th gives working spouse , finance improves after marriage . also chances of meeting her in professional side .

next sun dasa will be good for money , power status ,children's . spouse income , even gains from spouse elder brother .spouse friends circle etc . at times you have mental worries and conflicts with father in law but it wont affect much ..

creativei

creativei bro, Thanks for the reply.

I never drink nor smoke. I am basically a introvert. I don't mingle much with others. I have only few select group of friends and i will never get into female issues.

I used to wear power glasses but after doing lasik surgery i have stopped wearing glasses.

One doubt bro, i read Saturn in 7th house gives a spouse with huge age difference. In my case will it be elder or a younger spouse (if I get married). My darakaraka is Mercury, i heard it gives younger spouse. My knowledge of astrology is very limited. Pardon me if wrong.

Warm Regards.

ahaa yes indeed its reasonable doubt . yes saturn exalted in 7th generally gives highly matured serious spouse , even for super humor she gives stable expression as if you are narrating story ! . but dont worry not that much worst , may be one or two sometimes three , hmmm ok not more than 3 yrs ! seems odd but its true u hv chances unconventional marriage . hope you know meaning for that , 20 yr guy marrying 36 aunty ;p like that . but in my view its blessed bro, getting matured understanding spouse is rare in todays world . since she too hv face many ups and down in life , she will take over family very well .

in navamsa alao 7th lord exalted you get well accomplished , matured , spiritual generous , motherly caring , emotionally sensitive , out of box thinking spouse , yes age will be one or two higher ..

creativei

Hi creativei bro,

Last week I received a proposal from a girl, we checked horoscope with my uncle. My uncle said to my father that the horoscope matched. I am skeptical because the girl is not a Manglik whereas I am a Manglik. We have also asked for a second opinion. Can you please ell me whether the horoscope matches.

Boy details.

D.O.B - 24/02/1984

Place - Pollachi

Girl Details

D.O.B - 12/09/1991

Time - 23:32 PM

Place - Chennai

Thanks in Advance.

Match making making is not satisfactory even if u nullify nature attraction other things ,this girl has problems in progeny . progeny is delayed or denied you have to undergo many prayers and medical treatments then only its possible . both from lagna and moon sign 5th lord is afflicted . also from jupiter too 5th house has malefic influences . purpose of marriage is getting progeny and there by taking family legacy to next generation if thats problem then wats purpose of marriage ? .. so decide well consult many astrologers and marry . ask them to check progeny first its most important of all .. also her venus is retro sat is retro both are aspecting mutually each other its not advisable too . its spoils harmony between couples . gives excessive desires . she has manglik dosh from moon sign also who is her 7th lord too in 12th indicates loss or separation of spouse . 8th house of mangalya stana is afflicted by rahu and mars and sat influence . but i didnt see this and all i see only main thing which is progeny . will have to labor lot to get child . if its ok for you then you can go..

creativei

Thanks for the reply bro. Will take into consideration.

Tell your uncle dont see house lord alone ask him see karagatwa of respected house . eg for marriage 7th from venus, for progeny 5th from guru . its very important many are not giving importance to it .

RAJJU DINA , GANA MAHENDRA NAADI VEDHAI YONI are important in match making should not avoid . this girl lacks mahendra which is seen for progeny .

creativei

Hi Astrologer friends,

Is there any chance of my marriage happening this year?

Regards.

Yes you are nearing that jupiter transitted to 5th very favourable one. Start looking alliance before n3nxt march you get married..dont lose this golden oppotunity. Indeed you get married this year sure. Wife comes from north side may be same prof or you meet her in travel.

Good luck 😊

Siva84

Hi creativei bro,

Thanks for the reply. Does it mean I have chances of marrying a girl from other state and it might be a love marriage.

Warm Regards.

Yes you are nearing that jupiter transitted to 5th very favourable one. Start looking alliance before n3nxt march you get married..dont lose this golden oppotunity. Indeed you get married this year sure. Wife comes from north side may be same prof or you meet her in travel.

Good luck 😊

creativei

Hi creativei bro,

Thanks for the reply. Does it mean I have chances of marrying a girl from other state and it might be a love marriage.

Warm Regards.

Sat in 7th gives long distance relationship not necessary to be other country or state even it will be from another district of same state. Since rahu aspecting venus also 7th from venus 7th lord moon in 11th with ketu it give unconventional love marriage with older women with other religious beliefs. She helps you in career after marriage career takes high.. She may be teaching or govt side...

Last edited:

knowledge

Hello Astrologer's,

My marriage is getting delayed. My parents are looking for a suitable girl for the past 8 years but to no avail.They consulted many astrologers in the past, first they said I will get married when I turn 31, then 33. Because of this delay i started reading the basics of astrology to find out the reason. I am a Aries Ascendant having "Mars and Saturn" in my 7th house Rasi chart and "Moon and Ketu" in my 7th house Navamsa chart.Is it a bad combination to have in a chart? If I get married will I lead a happy life.

I am a well educated guy who did my education abroad and currently I am doing business. Can I get a suitable spouse considering my age?

My birth details.

D.O.B - 24/02/1984

Place - Pollachi

You better post a westen natal chart for this.

try the horary question, hope you will get a better answer.

knowledge

chances you may get another marriage-like relationship around the time between 38.2 to 38.6 years old. if it's missed, then the next opportunity is by the time you are 39 to 39.11 months.

whatever it is you will be married by the time you are 40 for sure and then the reason why you were not married this long is cos you have pluto, Saturn, and mars partying in your 7th house. Saturn brings late marriages. it tests you so much regarding the partnership.

ps, you could have found someone when you were 19.3 - 19.9 or between 17.4 + a few months. if this is right when what I said above would be right as well ;)

you will get married within 2 years from now.

Last edited:

knowledge

your 9th is ruled by cap/sag which could mean that you could have the possibility to travel and may have the interests to travel to the following counties or cities,

Australia, Hungary, Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, the United Kingdom, Naples, Nottingham, Sheffield, Sunderland, Stuttgart, and Toronto...Brandenburg, Brussel, Delhi, Mexico City, Port Said, Oxford.

Last edited:

Siva84

Hi, when I was in 19.. I was busy in my studies, never had any opportunity to fall in love.

Warm Regards

chances you may get another marriage-like relationship around the time between 38.2 to 38.6 years old. if it's missed, then the next opportunity is by the time you are 39 to 39.11 months.

whatever it is you will be married by the time you are 40 for sure and then the reason why you were not married this long is cos you have pluto, Saturn, and mars partying in your 7th house. Saturn brings late marriages. it tests you so much regarding the partnership.

ps, you could have found someone when you were 19.3 - 19.9 or between 17.4 + a few months. if this is right when what I said above would be right as well ;)

you will get married within 2 years from now.