When will I get married & how will my married life be?

EmpireDynasty

Hello,

I'm already in my 30's and still single, so I was wondering about my future if it comes to marriage. I would appreciate it if someone could tell when (if) I will get married and how my married life is going to be.

Birthday: 28.01.1988
Birth time: 20:05 o'clock (08:05pm) (Birth time is rectified)
Place: Assa, Kazakhstan
Coordinates of the Place: Latitude: 43° 02' 00" N, Longitude: 71° 10' 00" E

P.S.: I'm not sure if I want to have a child but I was also wondering if ever going to have one, is there a possibility indicated in the chart in case I'll want one in the future?

Thank you a lot in advance!

Last edited:

creativei

Horoscope is nice . guranteed happy married life , infact only after marriage gates of fortune will be wide open ! . since saturn influencing venus and 2nd house it delays marriage , just delay not deny , saturn is planet of karma and maturity, instead of giving family life in 20's it giving in 30's trust me , in today's world late marriage is best option , early immature marriage will spoil the life . so after teaching life lesson , saturn gives strong long lasting married life . spouse also comes strong background , professionally successful too either be in teaching line or medical line . not necessary to be doctor but working in hospitals in decent post .. she will be one step ahead comparing to you in all aspects . you may also have chances of love marriage too . it may also be your school or college friend . shes pretty wealthy intelligent smart , fond of luxuries bit of adolescent , social . mostly you meet her in work place or some educational related place . or get together with friends .

reg marriage time there is one chance in 2022 before march , if by chance it didnt then its 2023 sure . because currently saturn sub period is operation , he wont allow to get marry . despite of 7th lord . thats the nature of planets , saturn is good boy to other periods but when it comes to his domian he wantedly stop to show his supremacy ! ..

i have to say this , there is a problem in child birth and childrens growing . saturn in 5th delays and some cases gives adopted kids ,also jupiter who is significator for childrens and for you he is lord of 5th n 8th . placed in 8th with rahu . also as per moon sign ketu in 5th and saturn rahu aspecting 5th is bad but jupiter is also aspecting 5th is somewhat relief , but still two ,malefics influencing 5th . moreover main dasa itself jupiter is in 8th . jupiter rahu in 8th and saturn in 5th should give adopted kids . but deep analysis shows that you wil have kids sure but will have to battle with them upto certain age for them . after that their life will be fine .. period of 2025 should give child , mostly firstly it will be daughter .....

EmpireDynasty

Hello,

first of all thank you very much for taking the time to answer me :)

I'm by the way female, so it would be a he (spouse) not she, I guess I should have made my gender more clear in the beginning.

reg marriage time there is one chance in 2022 before march , if by chance it didnt then its 2023 sure
Since I'm single and not seeing anybody right now this kind of sounds way too early to be realistic but will see.

professionally successful too either be in teaching line or medical line .
I'm trying to learn some vedic and KP astrology right now on my own, so because of that I already suspected he could be financially well off and could be perhaps a CEO or even politician (because the sub lord of 7th house cusp is Sun). However I wasn't sure if the marriage would be good, since I thought the horoscope indicates a possible divorce or death of spouse. The 7th house cusp sub lord Sun and indicates the 2nd and on top of it the 1st, 6th, 8th, 12th house but not 11th or 7th. But like I've said I'm a beginner, so I don't know much about it.

i have to say this , there is a problem in child birth and childrens growing . saturn in 5th delays and some cases gives adopted kids ,also jupiter who is significator for childrens and for you he is lord of 5th n 8th . placed in 8th with rahu . also as per moon sign ketu in 5th and saturn rahu aspecting 5th is bad but jupiter is also aspecting 5th is somewhat relief , but still two ,malefics influencing 5th . moreover main dasa itself jupiter is in 8th . jupiter rahu in 8th and saturn in 5th should give adopted kids . but deep analysis shows that you wil have kids sure but will have to battle with them upto certain age for them . after that their life will be fine .. period of 2025 should give child , mostly firstly it will be daughter .....

I already suspected there could be an issue in getting pregnant.

What do you mean by "childrens growing", like an problematic/sick child that will get me trouble?
Adoption isn't really an option for me.

creativei

Hello,

first of all thank you very much for taking the time to answer me :)

I'm by the way female, so it would be a he (spouse) not she, I guess I should have made my gender more clear in the beginning.

Since I'm single and not seeing anybody right now this kind of sounds way too early to be realistic but will see.

I'm trying to learn some vedic and KP astrology right now on my own, so because of that I already suspected he could be financially well off and could be perhaps a CEO or even politician (because the sub lord of 7th house cusp is Sun). However I wasn't sure if the marriage would be good, since I thought the horoscope indicates a possible divorce or death of spouse. The 7th house cusp sub lord Sun and indicates the 2nd and on top of it the 1st, 6th, 8th, 12th house but not 11th or 7th. But like I've said I'm a beginner, so I don't know much about it.

I already suspected there could be an issue in getting pregnant.

What do you mean by "childrens growing", like an problematic/sick child that will get me trouble?
Adoption isn't really an option for me.

Oh nice to know u hv interest in astrology . for me i see vedic only , not any other . all my predictions are purely vedic , what ancient rishis told .

there are many things involved in prediction, not only 7th lord . whole chart has to be observed up and down also karaga plays major role . without seeing karaga an astrologer should not predict . its basic . if you are strong in karaga , rashi attributes and house significations then you can make prediction easily atleast 60% . nobody cant say fully accurate except saints and god . we are just humans with little knowledge like these astrology , palmistry etc etc .

7th from venus tells abt one spouse and marriage life ( u hv 7th lord in 12th
denotes long distance , person who is connected either mnc or medical but moola gives doctor mostly . else mnc ) , and 7th lord constellation star tells everything about spouse nature physical attributes etc etc . your 7th lord placed in moola generally makes marriage questionable ( all ketu ruled nak is not good for married life ) but some other combinations assures marriage . your husband will have all qualities of moola inclu profession , you can google about moola nakshatra and can able to know everything about it .. .

child growing means upbringing , forgive me for my poor vocabulary skills , sometimes my mind goes blank ;p upto their 30 yrs of age children give troubles or there life filled with troubles ,only when they attain 30 there life will be smooth .. that problem may be anything from health , lagging in studies , adamant aggressive nature ,careless n lazy attitude in all aspects . saturn in 5th parenting is burden ,not cake walk . to some extent you will face disgrace in society due to them . saturn is also 6th lord so he brings the 6th house matters too in 5th . sorry to put u down but as a astrologer its my duty to say as it is ,since you too aware of astro ,there nothing to hide .

you are currently undergoing 8th lord dasa . so please be cautious in health n love affairs . dont trust guys easily . be careful in driving . take care stomach , office politics will make you mad . mind is become sad suddenly . dont quarrel with anyone . people will drive u crazy . just maintain patience . saturn in 5th person hv to suffer many humiliation in life . esp related to love , spouse and from,unwanted third person . so take care , dont give place to that .

EmpireDynasty

child growing means upbringing , forgive me for my poor vocabulary skills , sometimes my mind goes blank ;p upto their 30 yrs of age children give troubles or there life filled with troubles ,only when they attain 30 there life will be smooth .. that problem may be anything from health , lagging in studies , adamant aggressive nature ,careless n lazy attitude in all aspects . saturn in 5th parenting is burden ,not cake walk . to some extent you will face disgrace in society due to them . saturn is also 6th lord so he brings the 6th house matters too in 5th . sorry to put u down but as a astrologer its my duty to say as it is ,since you too aware of astro ,there nothing to hide .

I'm glade you say it like it is, I'd rather hear the truth than a fairy tale that never comes true. At least this way I know what to expect and are mentally prepared. :)

Thank you for taking the time to explain it.

you are currently undergoing 8th lord dasa . so please be cautious in health n love affairs . dont trust guys easily . be careful in driving . take care stomach , office politics will make you mad . mind is become sad suddenly . dont quarrel with anyone . people will drive u crazy . just maintain patience . saturn in 5th person hv to suffer many humiliation in life . esp related to love , spouse and from,unwanted third person . so take care , dont give place to that .
Sounds a lot like my previous Rahu dasha (well they are in the same house after all). I wasn't lucky in love, therefore mostly single, had to deal with fake friends & people, health issues, delays and rejections in all kind of things and therefore suffering.