Hello

Ascension

I just wanted to thank you all for allowing me to participate in this fine forum. I've been an astrologer for 37 years and I am always glad to see so many good people on the road to enlightenment.

JUPITERASC

I just wanted to thank you all for allowing me to participate in this fine forum.
I've been an astrologer for 37 years
and I am always glad to see so many good people on the road to enlightenment.
Hello Ascension welcome :smile:
Usually on our forum, astrologers are seen as being EITHER traditional OR modern
so am wondering which you use when delineating

JUPITERASC

Thank you for the welcome.
I use both, of course for different purposes.
Am I in the right forum?
Our GENERAL NATAL ASTROLOGY board allows BOTH Modern AND Traditional discussion http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7

however
a board for those who wish to focus on STRICTLY MODERN ONLY discussion is at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95

and a board for STRICTLY TRADITIONAL ONLY discussion is http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

There's also VEDIC, CHINESE, HORARY and other boards
:smile:

JUPITERASC

I'm assuming you are a tropical astrologer
but possibly you may be a Western Sidereal astrologer
or even a Vedic afficianado
after 37 years you probably learned most astrological methodology
however I'm kidding
just to focus on one methodology takes time

Ascension

I'm assuming you are a tropical astrologer
but possibly you may be a Western Sidereal astrologer
or even a Vedic afficianado
after 37 years you probably learned most astrological methodology
however I'm kidding
just to focus on one methodology takes time

You are quite right about my using the tropical zodiac. I have done some reading on sidereal astrology however I seem to stick to what works for me.
I have never studied Vedic Astrology though I hear it does not consider the transcendent planets. I believe I would have been hard pressed to come to know myself as I am without them.
I just have to ask. Do you have Jupiter ascending? For the most part, it's a really great aspect in my opinion. I know mine has been beneficial in my life.

JUPITERASC

You are quite right about my using the tropical zodiac.
I have done some reading on sidereal astrology however I seem to stick to what works for me.

I have never studied Vedic Astrology though I hear it does not consider the transcendent planets.
I believe I would have been hard pressed to come to know myself as I am without them.
I just have to ask. Do you have Jupiter ascending?
For the most part, it's a really great aspect in my opinion.
I know mine has been beneficial in my life.
The "One-size-fits-all" Cookbook Recipe School of Unreliable astrology
leads many astray :smile:
Those with Jupiter ascending have traits that are linked to
the sign location of their ascendant ruler
as well as house location of ascendant ruler
and so although generalisation is fun
its murky astrology

Ascension

The "One-size-fits-all" Cookbook Recipe School of Unreliable astrology
leads many astray :smile:
Those with Jupiter ascending have traits that are linked to
the sign location of their ascendant ruler
as well as house location of ascendant ruler
and so although generalisation is fun
its murky astrology

Sorry, please consider that I am new here. Ongoing I will not discuss planetary aspect meanings without them being in the context of sign, house and position of the ruler.
Thanks for the heads up

conspiracy theorist

Yeah, don't make JUPITERASC give you the impression that this site is in any way homogenous. After 37 years of study you must have some unique and useful insights.

How would you describe the Jupiter ascendant aspect playing out in your life?

- From one Jupiter ascendant to another.

Ascension

Yeah, don't make JUPITERASC give you the impression that this site is in any way homogenous. After 37 years of study you must have some unique and useful insights.

How would you describe the Jupiter ascendant aspect playing out in your life?

- From one Jupiter ascendant to another.

Well, I would say that it is the fuel injector for the plutonian engine that is conjunct the ASC and jupiter in Leo and trine to the sun in the 9th house to drive the solar chariot across the sky of the zodiac to it's opposite neptune and union with the source in self realization.
Yeah, I know, you want some of whatever I am smoking. :lol:

JUPITERASC

Sorry, please consider that I am new here.
Ongoing I will not discuss planetary aspect meanings
without them being in the context of sign, house and position of the ruler.

Thanks for the heads up
Clarification since you are new here:
members discuss planetary aspect meanings
within any and all contexts
including that of one thousand five hundred asteroids
or a mere 700 asteroids
if that is ones preference

for example:

I use the following asteroids for love and relationship:
Erato, Amor, Bienor, Bosque Alegre, Compassion, Amanda,
Frigga, Klyria, Medea, Rousseau, Summa, Valentine, Anteros, Hathor, Jason, Moraes, Peirithoos,
Pocahintas, Sidi, Ubasti, Sappho, Amicitia, Patroclus, Cupido, Medusa,
Hephaistos, Demeter, Hera, Thereus, Valentine, Nessus,
Ariadne,
Chariklo, Close, Rhoda, Damocles

Does anyone use others not here, and what do they mean?

Zarathu

its a small number. I regularly use 700 of them

Clearly then, our forum allows discussion on a varied spectrum of astrological shades of opinion

and so
I merely mentioned my humble astrological opinion :smile:

which is:

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the area of life
in which the planet acts

as well as
how strongly the planet can act

houses-labeled.gif

and furthermore
that the
quality of the planet's expression
is influenced by the SIGN location of the PLANET

but not all members
are of the same opinion
which is fine

conspiracy theorist

Well, I would say that it is the fuel injector for the plutonian engine that is conjunct the ASC and jupiter in Leo and trine to the sun in the 9th house to drive the solar chariot across the sky of the zodiac to it's opposite neptune and union with the source in self realization.
Yeah, I know, you want some of whatever I am smoking. :lol:

That is certainly a LARGER THAN LIFE picture you painted. I'd love a draw from that pipe :)

Welcome aboard m8

AppLeo

I just wanted to thank you all for allowing me to participate in this fine forum. I've been an astrologer for 37 years and I am always glad to see so many good people on the road to enlightenment.

Wow! You've been into astrology for 37 years!! That's amazing, I've only been studying it for a year and half. It's awesome that you're on this forum with so many years of study!

Ascension

Wow! You've been into astrology for 37 years!! That's amazing, I've only been studying it for a year and half. It's awesome that you're on this forum with so many years of study!

Thanks for the awe, but time is not so much the key. A deep desire to know yourself through the revelation of the deeper meanings of the archetypes of divine mind found in the symbolism of astrology and how you see them in your nature and experience is important in my opinion.

It's like someone realizes that they are an actor in a play, then with experience and knowledge of the craft, that revelation opens the door to them becoming the director also.

AppLeo

Thanks for the awe, but time is not so much the key. A deep desire to know yourself through the revelation of the deeper meanings of the archetypes of divine mind found in the symbolism of astrology and how you see them in your nature and experience is important in my opinion.

It's like someone realizes that they are an actor in a play, then with experience and knowledge of the craft, that revelation opens the door to them becoming the director also.

I love it. Great metaphor and insight.