Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-03-2019, 10:34 PM
chuckles chuckles is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 32
Read my chart plz

Wanna see your inputs on my natal chart or transit chart
thxxxx

natal chart 2019.jpg
transit for dec.jpg

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-05-2019, 03:52 AM
EarthAirNFire EarthAirNFire is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 32
Re: Read my chart plz

Your chart practically screams relationships.
Seventh house Scorpio sun conjunct Pluto... Neptune in eighth house square Venus-Chiron conjunction...Saturn in eleventh. Where does one begin?
You are probably an intense person who attracts and is attracted to intense people. When you fall you fall hard—you can easily be obsessive if you are not careful. You have probably been wounded badly already and may have trust issues as a result. Yet trust you must—it is the only way to heal yourself. Your vital essence is tied to your relationship energy.
You may have difficulty maintaining a sense of boundaries in relationships, losing track of where your soul ends and your other’s begins. This is because you have the capacity for a true soul-mate connection, on a level that few ever experience. You will spend your life searching for such a connection, whether consciously or unconsciously.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-05-2019, 10:49 AM
Ecliptique Ecliptique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France.
Posts: 46
Re: Read my chart plz

Hello chuckles,

during the 2nd half of 2020, you should have a period a bit tricky to manage. You will absolutely want to be right in something difficult to get mixed up with a well-grounded personal design and hope. You will want to do what you have decided and you will not want to let go.

Ecliptique.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-06-2019, 03:29 PM
chuckles chuckles is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 32
Re: Read my chart plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthAirNFire View Post
Your chart practically screams relationships.
Seventh house Scorpio sun conjunct Pluto... Neptune in eighth house square Venus-Chiron conjunction...Saturn in eleventh. Where does one begin?
You are probably an intense person who attracts and is attracted to intense people. When you fall you fall hard—you can easily be obsessive if you are not careful. You have probably been wounded badly already and may have trust issues as a result. Yet trust you must—it is the only way to heal yourself. Your vital essence is tied to your relationship energy.
You may have difficulty maintaining a sense of boundaries in relationships, losing track of where your soul ends and your other’s begins. This is because you have the capacity for a true soul-mate connection, on a level that few ever experience. You will spend your life searching for such a connection, whether consciously or unconsciously.
Yes, I would say I attract intense people. Acutally, I'm not really a relationship oriented person. But then, I've never been in a long-term serious relationship- so maybe that might change when I am in one. I don't like superficial relationships, so yeah I would like a soul-mate connection. I have always been someone that cares about ones personality over everything else, that probably comes from my scorpio 7th with pluto in it.

Thanks for your analysis!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 12-06-2019, 03:34 PM
chuckles chuckles is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 32
Re: Read my chart plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Hello chuckles,

during the 2nd half of 2020, you should have a period a bit tricky to manage. You will absolutely want to be right in something difficult to get mixed up with a well-grounded personal design and hope. You will want to do what you have decided and you will not want to let go.

Ecliptique.
NO WAY! I did decide to do something next year that I'm quite fixated on.

How did you see that? Is it the transit Saturn,jupiter,pluto in 9th? Also around the second half of 2020, they all will be retrograde. How would that be for the chart?

Thanks for your reading, please tell me more!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-06-2019, 05:17 PM
Ecliptique Ecliptique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France.
Posts: 46
Re: Read my chart plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles View Post
NO WAY! I did decide to do something next year that I'm quite fixated on.

How did you see that? Is it the transit Saturn,jupiter,pluto in 9th? Also around the second half of 2020, they all will be retrograde. How would that be for the chart?

Thanks for your reading, please tell me more!



Good evening chuckles,

in 2020, you will have three significant transits: those of Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. The answer given in my previous post makes an essential summary corresponding to the transit of Mars during this second semester. By knowing this interpretation in advance, you can make it as favorable as possible. You will have the opportunity to make efforts to be more appreciated or loved ...

For 2021, it will be Jupiter and Pluto.

Ecliptique.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-06-2019, 09:55 PM
chuckles chuckles is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 32
Re: Read my chart plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Good evening chuckles,

in 2020, you will have three significant transits: those of Saturn, Jupiter and Mars. The answer given in my previous post makes an essential summary corresponding to the transit of Mars during this second semester. By knowing this interpretation in advance, you can make it as favorable as possible. You will have the opportunity to make efforts to be more appreciated or loved ...

For 2021, it will be Jupiter and Pluto.

Ecliptique.
In the second part of 2020, mars will be transiting the 11th house. Given the transits for 2020, how favorable do you think it is?

Also in the beginning of 2021, transit Jupiter will be conjunct Uranus on the midheaven, this is great career-wise, how would you interpret this transit?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Ecliptique Ecliptique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France.
Posts: 46
Re: Read my chart plz

Hello chuckles,

1) In 2020, to make this the most favorable, let us know that you take into account the opinion of others in your decision making and in your certainty to be right ...

2) In 2021, you will be interested in your ability to achieve something rather inaccessible while making progress and want to achieve a goal while being in communion with what is difficult. It will be in favor of a hope compared to what is not easy to obtain but which you will want. This will lead you to want a valuation in relation to what you will do. You will absolutely want to get into the relationship with others. It will also be in favor of achieving a result in being appreciated or loved and moving things forward or even experiencing a renewal in what seemed unattainable, and you will fully invest. Your commitment will be absolute and even obsessive about what you want to do. This should especially occur during the summer.

Do not forget that it is you who invent your life, not the stars. The interpretation of the astral positions which concern you gives the frame.
Good luck.

Ecliptique.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-07-2019, 03:30 PM
chuckles chuckles is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 32
Re: Read my chart plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Hello chuckles,

1) In 2020, to make this the most favorable, let us know that you take into account the opinion of others in your decision making and in your certainty to be right ...

2) In 2021, you will be interested in your ability to achieve something rather inaccessible while making progress and want to achieve a goal while being in communion with what is difficult. It will be in favor of a hope compared to what is not easy to obtain but which you will want. This will lead you to want a valuation in relation to what you will do. You will absolutely want to get into the relationship with others. It will also be in favor of achieving a result in being appreciated or loved and moving things forward or even experiencing a renewal in what seemed unattainable, and you will fully invest. Your commitment will be absolute and even obsessive about what you want to do. This should especially occur during the summer.

Do not forget that it is you who invent your life, not the stars. The interpretation of the astral positions which concern you gives the frame.
Good luck.

Ecliptique.
2021 sounds pretty cool I will be really focused on my career in these years. Just curious, is the goal that you mentioned in regards to career?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Ecliptique Ecliptique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France.
Posts: 46
Re: Read my chart plz

Hello chuckles,

however, it is always possible to have a different reading of the career. What is difficult, rather inaccessible for you? That's what you can ask yourself. And then you will see when the time comes when you will be interested in you ... What matters is the content of the interpretation.

Ecliptique.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, read

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.