Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 12-02-2019, 11:09 PM

Leader or Follower

I would like to know if im destined to be a leader or a follower or just a straight out outcast loner.

I feel so torn between all three and i think the chart shows it. Ive attached my horary and natal. In the horary im saturn in rulership but in accidental fall in 12th house. In my own natal chart i have a 12th house sun and a first house moon. My mars and venus in 11th. This shows my conflicting energies of warrior, victim, and the rebel outcast. is it fair to just leave it as that? or do you think im more inclined a certain way. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_abby83.5338.434460 (1).jpg (50.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_leader.83038.50106.jpg (51.6 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Abby83; 12-02-2019 at 11:12 PM.
Unread 12-03-2019, 09:54 PM

Re: Leader or Follower

If the chart stated that you were dominant in one category over the other, what would you do with that information?
Unread 12-04-2019, 11:14 AM

Re: Leader or Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
If the chart stated that you were dominant in one category over the other, what would you do with that information?
Id probably still be a mix of the three. Ideally though, im hoping to branch away from negative realities and spend my energy and time on positive thinking and fun, playful, positive daily experiences. Eg: instead of drudging along as an authoriative mum i want to play more with the kids and lead by mucking around with them. I know that a lot of ppl say you cant be friends with your kids, but ive found the exact opposite. In the last week ive decided to share chores and activities with the kids instead of being the responsible adult. Life works better for me that way even when it comes to other mums and teachers. if i just see life as fun it all seems to work out. So i will try this. I will lead energetically and positively instead of instructing.

Tags
follower, leader