Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 11-17-2019, 05:28 PM

Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Do you have any important planets in any of the Earth or Water signs?

Yep - Sun, Moon, Asc, Mercury, Jupiter and Neptune in Cap (Jupiter at 25 where it stations later in the upcoming year) as well as Venus and Mars in Pisces so it'll be hitting a lot of things.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Unread 11-20-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Yep - Sun, Moon, Asc, Mercury, Jupiter and Neptune in Cap (Jupiter at 25 where it stations later in the upcoming year) as well as Venus and Mars in Pisces so it'll be hitting a lot of things.
All that Cap....
No wonder it's so difficult for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-21-2019)
Unread 11-21-2019, 09:58 AM

It's all right, it's actually the easiest it's ever been now vs previously so that's plenty. However, those Pluto-Moon transits especially are no joke.

Unread 11-21-2019, 01:37 PM

Quote:
It's all right, it's actually the easiest it's ever been now vs previously so that's plenty. However, those Pluto-Moon transits especially are no joke.
Yes,Pluto transits are difficult in general,especially Sun-Pluto and Moon-Pluto.
In your case,it involves your emotions(and indirectly,your overall health,because strong negative emotions could be the cause for a possible illness).
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-21-2019)
Unread 11-27-2019, 01:54 PM

I have 6 planets in Libra, and man oh man. I got on here a little while ago, and tried to get a little help and support on what to expect and generally a reading of my chart. Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Uranus and Pluto. It seems like I've been going through a lot every since I can remember. Can someone explain. Is it from all the Libra energy I have. I'm a Gemini Asc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Libra Art For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-27-2019)
Unread 11-27-2019, 02:15 PM

Libra Art, could you post your chart? I am guessing you are describing Pluto squaring your personal planets such as Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, etc which would be extremely challenging indeed. Especially if you have any of them in close conjunction where you get a square to more than one at a time.

Unread 11-27-2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra Art View Post
I have 6 planets in Libra, and man oh man. I got on here a little while ago, and tried to get a little help and support on what to expect and generally a reading of my chart. Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Uranus and Pluto. It seems like I've been going through a lot every since I can remember. Can someone explain. Is it from all the Libra energy I have. I'm a Gemini Asc.
What a stellium!6 planets in Libra!
As jkxx74 said,Pluto and Saturn are squaring your stellium.What are the signs for the rest of the chart?
Unread 11-27-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Libra Art, could you post your chart? I am guessing you are describing Pluto squaring your personal planets such as Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, etc which would be extremely challenging indeed. Especially if you have any of them in close conjunction where you get a square to more than one at a time.
Definitely agreed.
Smaller the orb, bigger the aspect's power.
Unread 11-29-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
Definitely agreed.
Smaller the orb, bigger the aspect's power.

URL
https://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbkAQRjZGx3AQVkZwHjZQNjZGRjZQNjZQNkAwD5BQD.pn g
BBCode

I hope this is how you do it.
Unread 11-29-2019, 06:56 AM

Quote:
URL
https://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbkAQRjZGx3AQVkZwHjZQNjZGRjZQNjZQNkAwD5BQD.pn g
BBCode

I hope this is how you do it.
Seems like I been going through Hell for 25 years.
Unread 12-01-2019, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Seems like I been going through Hell for 25 years.
I believe it's connected to your stellium's opposition with Chiron,as Chiron is known for bringing pain,but also finding ways to heal it.
Chiron is like "the handle" of the aspect(even though your chart isn't a bucket one).
It also depends on your transits along the years.
25 years?I'm so sorry for your suffering,hope you'll be better.
Sorry for replying so late.
As a bonus,your Chiron's also retrograde,and it's said that retrograde planets(technically Chiron isn't a planet)usually represent a challenge.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by Forgotten Warrior; 12-01-2019 at 12:58 AM.
Unread 12-01-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
I believe it's connected to your stellium's opposition with Chiron,as Chiron is known for bringing pain,but also finding ways to heal it.
Chiron is like "the handle" of the aspect(even though your chart isn't a bucket one).
It also depends on your transits along the years.
25 years?I'm so sorry for your suffering,hope you'll be better.
Sorry for replying so late.
As a bonus,your Chiron's also retrograde,and it's said that retrograde planets(technically Chiron isn't a planet)usually represent a challenge.
Hope this helps.
Thanks Forgotten Warrior, Chiron and Saturn has really been a pain for me. problems with Family and Friends, even tho, I always been there for them when they needed me.
Unread 12-01-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Thanks Forgotten Warrior, Chiron and Saturn has really been a pain for me. problems with Family and Friends, even tho, I always been there for them when they needed me.
Saturn square my stellium and Chiron opposing it at Birth. And Neptune square stellium transit. Uranus opposite stellium transit, Pluto square stellium transit and Saturn square stellium transit. Back to back, and simultaneously. Come on man, I have been genuinely a good Friend and Family Member and after borrowing money from me and getting countless favors out of me. They act like I'm the one that's wrong, and discarded me. It seems like it was destined from looking at my chart or am I not seeing something. For anyone doubting me thinking, that maybe it's me that caused the trouble. I could also post Family Charts. Mom, Dad, Bro, Sis. I believe that it will really shed light on this toxic situation. And Jupiter is finna head into Cap. Saturn and Pluto finna conjunct exact at 22 degrees.

Last edited by Libra Art; 12-01-2019 at 01:51 PM.
Unread 12-02-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Oh,please forgive me,I forgot about Saturn.
Saturn in Cancer....definitely related to family.And it being in 2nd house,it brings questions about your self-worth and place in your family.
Unread 12-02-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Saturn square my stellium and Chiron opposing it at Birth. And Neptune square stellium transit. Uranus opposite stellium transit, Pluto square stellium transit and Saturn square stellium transit. Back to back, and simultaneously. Come on man, I have been genuinely a good Friend and Family Member and after borrowing money from me and getting countless favors out of me. They act like I'm the one that's wrong, and discarded me. It seems like it was destined from looking at my chart or am I not seeing something. For anyone doubting me thinking, that maybe it's me that caused the trouble. I could also post Family Charts. Mom, Dad, Bro, Sis. I believe that it will really shed light on this toxic situation. And Jupiter is finna head into Cap. Saturn and Pluto finna conjunct exact at 22 degrees.
Saturn acts like the "life teacher" ,learning lessons about life....
I believe your good aspects with POF and Jupiter will get you out of trouble someday.
Yes,you can post your synastry charts with your family members to see where the problem could be.
Again,I'm sorry for your deep suffering.
Unread 12-02-2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
There's also Jupiter square Neptune,who may amplify the illusions around you.
It's again connected to relationships with others(7th and 11th).They may seem like your friends,but they're not.
Unread 12-02-2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
There's also Jupiter square Neptune,who may amplify the illusions around you.
It's again connected to relationships with others(7th and 11th).They may seem like your friends,but they're not.
Mom

Last edited by Libra Art; 12-02-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Unread 12-02-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Mom
sis. bro. dad. All help is Greatly Appreciated.

Last edited by Libra Art; 12-02-2019 at 01:22 PM.
Unread 12-02-2019, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Yeah jkxx74, Saturn and Chiron ain't been good to me.

Tags
hardest, transit