Will my dad survive...

bradderz777

How do I start with this one... it's very difficult to explain. My dad has been recently rushed into hospital because he cannot look after himself properly. He's not eating properly and has probably only eaten a slice of bread's worth of food within the past week. He is extremely thin and he has now been an alcoholic for the past 3 years or so, he has a constant on-off relationship with his girlfriend, she has a mental disorder and my dad also suffers from bipolar depression himself. His girlfriend constantly abuses him, beats him up nearly every day. He says things like "I'm not getting back with her this time" But usually does because he suffers from being lonely and needs company as I can only see him once a week or so. His health has been deteriorating very rapidly these past few months and his physical body is nothing but skin and bone, a bout 2 and a half year ago he was attacked in the street by a thug and he has a damaged back because of it and inside the hospital he is constantly shaking whilst in bed and the nurses told us that will be the alcohol withdrawal symptoms. I'm just wanting to check with any of you if you will have the time to maybe check out to see what is going on in his chart and what planets are having an effect on him in his chart. The way he is is not looking good at all, unless he eats. He in fact use to be an astrologer himself many years ago but he doesn't really understand anything from one day to the next lately.

We are holding onto hope that he will start to eat gradually a lot better over time as then maybe he may get his strength back up. I've uploaded his natal chart with his current transits.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_03_keith_2015101_he.81847.36598.jpg
    astro_24gw_03_keith_2015101_he.81847.36598.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 34

JUPITERASC

How do I start with this one... it's very difficult to explain. My dad has been recently rushed into hospital because he cannot look after himself properly. He's not eating properly and has probably only eaten a slice of bread's worth of food within the past week. He is extremely thin and he has now been an alcoholic for the past 3 years or so, he has a constant on-off relationship with his girlfriend, she has a mental disorder and my dad also suffers from bipolar depression himself. His girlfriend constantly abuses him, beats him up nearly every day. He says things like "I'm not getting back with her this time" But usually does because he suffers from being lonely and needs company as I can only see him once a week or so. His health has been deteriorating very rapidly these past few months and his physical body is nothing but skin and bone, a bout 2 and a half year ago he was attacked in the street by a thug and he has a damaged back because of it and inside the hospital he is constantly shaking whilst in bed and the nurses told us that will be the alcohol withdrawal symptoms. I'm just wanting to check with any of you if you will have the time to maybe check out to see what is going on in his chart and what planets are having an effect on him in his chart. The way he is is not looking good at all, unless he eats. He in fact use to be an astrologer himself many years ago but he doesn't really understand anything from one day to the next lately.

We are holding onto hope that he will start to eat gradually a lot better over time as then maybe he may get his strength back up. I've uploaded his natal chart with his current transits.

Thanks for your time.
Hi :smile:

this question is one that possibly may receive more answers on
the Horary Questions on Medicine and Health board

bradderz777

Sorry to hear your of your fathers plight Bradderz, I hope that you expressed your concerns to his treating doctor/nurses, they should be able to point out the probable treatment for his condition. His chart ruler merc in the 7th is currently conjunct his prog. moon, with both being transited by Chiron (all of them in the sign of Pisces) . A strong Saturn is what's really needed in his chart, but both the natal (in pisces)and progressed saturn (now in Aries) obviously arn't keeping him down to earth.
Neptune is very active right now, the conjunction of Nep. to his natal I/C points to a mutable watery individual, with Trans Nep. moving back and forth across his descendant adding to the influence I wouldn't expect him to be at his best.
I think that it would be difficult to get him to give up self medicating (drinking), so why not ask his doctor about medical marujuana as a replacement? Surely if he swaps to a drug that won't damage his health, and will give him the "munchies" he should start eating again, just be sure to wave a cheesecake or his fave food under his nose at the appropriate time if he does get the prescription approved.
Because his Saturn isn't working right now, you can step in and use your Saturn to take the appropriate steps to get him some help, you might want to consider having him move in with you for a few months to get him back onto his feet if circumstances permit. Good luck with it all anyway!

Thank you so very much for your help!

theV

Transit saturn is conjunct the 4th house-condition of parents-which could possibly mean parents' illness, one parent health is declining.

bradderz777

Transit saturn is conjunct the 4th house-condition of parents-which could possibly mean parents' illness, one parent health is declining.

His father (my grandfather) Suffers from asthma and gets frequent problems with his chest. My dad also has bad asthma but my grandfather has just been told he needs to undergo 4 operations on his eye soon.

waybread

Brad, if your dad is in the hospital with the symptoms you describe, they will probably do a physical exam, blood tests, &c to see what's going on. If your dad is unable to eat, they may put him on an IV.

I think the food issues relate to transiting Saturn in the 4th house (which it would be in a quadrant house system.) Saturn restricts and constrains what it touches. Neptune is such a strong planet in your dad's chart: it governs both addictions and illnesses that are difficult to diagnose.

While people can develop life-threatening illnesses at any age, your father is relative young, still, and that works in his favour.

kshantaram

Premium Member
pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc transit virgo,
health under stress, intestinal issues etc,

sooner ketu separative node sooner transits
natal mer-venus-sat inimical pisces 7th,
prone to pain-injury-surgery abdominals, kidneys, feet, etc,
and relationship under stress.
hope jup virgo aspect own pisces-ketu protective till mid-Aug 016.

jup virgo debilated trine aspect over cap 5th
affecting stomach-heart-knees etc
and affecting romance-children-social status/position/role.

sooner now rahu true node joins jup virgo,
vitiating judgment-wisdom, prone to rise-fall to care.

jup transit virgo opp natal sat pisces, prone to
miscalculations, misjudgments, missed opportunities,
in terms of health, relationship, to care.

sat past 2.5yrs transit secretive-occult scorpio opp moon,
under emotional stress, urological isses, throat-thyroid, etc,
the opp affecting initiative, communications, luck, etc.

sat lord 6th for health now transit sag 4th, 8th from moon,
under stress, affecting heart-lungs-thighs etc, property matters.

sat sag aspects own acq 6th generically protective of health-employment,

while natal sun over acq 6th prone to health issues, sciatica, etc
affecting heart-stomach. sat sag aspecting sun significator for health.

thus jup-sat-rahu-ketu transits under health challenges yr ahead.

jup transit virgo trine moon over asc, good,
inimical jup transit virgo asc under stress,
jup asc generally protective of chart despite limitations,
hope jup protects over the year ahead,
jup-sat opp avoid miscalculations, misjudgments
in diagnosis-treatment etc

pray to saint of your faith, yellow flowers thurs late evenings.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock,
pick as relevant. share feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram