Transit Saturn approching 1st house

bradderz777

Transit Saturn approching 1st house and a few other aspects

Hi,

Can someone please tell me what this may mean by transiting Saturn in my 1st house? Will it be yet another tough experience for me? As it will eventually conjunct my natal Moon and natal Pluto.

I've also found it interesting to notice that transit Neptune is squaring my natal Sun, and transit Sun is squaring my natal Neptune.

Being with the sun currently just started to transit through my 12th house.

Here is my chart below with current transits.

Thanks for your time,

Brad.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_05_bradley_thynne_2012102_he.85563.31391.jpg
    astro_24gw_05_bradley_thynne_2012102_he.85563.31391.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Peregrine_Moon

Saturn transiting your first house will put pressure on you in terms of your self-identity and self-expression, but this may not be a difficult thing for you. Saturn won't be within orb of your natal Pluto and Moon for another year, and the first contacts will be over by the end of 2013. Saturn will retrograde next summer and conjunct your Moon again, but only for a couple of months. The contacts with Pluto and Moon will be positively supported by the trine to natal Mars and the sextile to Neptune.

The transit of Neptune square your Sun is harder and lasts longer, however. Neptune has been within orb for two years, now and will move away in the spring.

Pluto has just finished irritating your natal Uranus, with transiting Uranus adding emphasis by squaring transiting Pluto. Pluto is moving on towards Neptune and Saturn where he'll do what he does through 2014. Everyone your age is experiencing this transit, however. This is a generational transit. The major difference from year to year is the placement of Saturn and the distance between Uranus and Neptune.

Pluto's transit through your third house will bring your relationship with your parents, and particularly your father, to greater prominence. If your relationship is strong and healthy, enjoy it, and enjoy them, too. If there are stresses, strains or outright alienation between you, this is a good time to do your best to repair things. It's not a great time to dig in and decide that whatever problems you have are the parent's fault, even if that's true. You'll simply have an easier time of it if you're the one who moves forward and starts to improve it. Remember, even if your parents are difficult for you, they're not getting younger and they may be much more willing to resolve unfinished business than you might have imagined a few years ago.

serafin5

Re: Transit Saturn approching 1st house and a few other aspects

Hi,

Can someone please tell me what this may mean by transiting Saturn in my 1st house? Will it be yet another tough experience for me? As it will eventually conjunct my natal Moon and natal Pluto.

I've also found it interesting to notice that transit Neptune is squaring my natal Sun, and transit Sun is squaring my natal Neptune.

Being with the sun currently just started to transit through my 12th house.

Here is my chart below with current transits.

Thanks for your time,

Brad.

Hey Brad!

Wow, we've got some interesting synastry! Your Sun is almost exact conjunct my Moon, Moon in Taurus 27deg, and your Moon is almost exact conjunct my Asc., Asc. being 14deg Scorpio. Also, your Moon IS conjunct my Neptune which is 17deg Scorpio. Pretty interesting right? So, like you Saturn has been in my 12th house and its been a sh** year let me tell you! I am looking forward to Saturn being in the first (I think?) since I can only go up from here if you know what I mean. Transit Neptune, however, is almost exact conjunct my Sun, my Sun being 0deg Pisces. Im not really sure what that feels like, I know what everybody says that it means, but Im not sure I actually feel Neptune being so close to my Sun.

Anyway, I wanted to respond since we are going thru this more or less together. Let me know how things go with you as Saturn perfects the conjunctiion to your Asc. and Moon, ok?

Blessings to you!

Serafin5

bradderz777

Re: Transit Saturn approching 1st house and a few other aspects

Hey Brad!

Wow, we've got some interesting synastry! Your Sun is almost exact conjunct my Moon, Moon in Taurus 27deg, and your Moon is almost exact conjunct my Asc., Asc. being 14deg Scorpio. Also, your Moon IS conjunct my Neptune which is 17deg Scorpio. Pretty interesting right? So, like you Saturn has been in my 12th house and its been a sh** year let me tell you! I am looking forward to Saturn being in the first (I think?) since I can only go up from here if you know what I mean. Transit Neptune, however, is almost exact conjunct my Sun, my Sun being 0deg Pisces. Im not really sure what that feels like, I know what everybody says that it means, but Im not sure I actually feel Neptune being so close to my Sun.

Anyway, I wanted to respond since we are going thru this more or less together. Let me know how things go with you as Saturn perfects the conjunctiion to your Asc. and Moon, ok?

Blessings to you!

Serafin5

Hey, that does sound very interesting to have similar synastry to one another :)

Yes, I agree, this year has been 'rocky'. Although the last two years have been infact, since transiting Saturn has been in my 12th house. I've allways felt alone even though I haven't. People seem to lie to me a lot, too.

You said that transit Neptune is conjunct your natal Sun. This exact thing is happening to my father. He use to be an astrologer years ago when I was a kid but now he is suffering with drinking too much. Neptune transits are not good.