Lonliness in my chart

Guacosa

I’m making this thread for some emotional support. My birth chart is May 25th 2003 at 9:29AM Fort Lauderdale can someone investigate my moon in Aries 9th house square my Saturn in Gemini in the 12th house? Thank you I would attach my chart but I’m at work on break and my lonliness is stabbing me with a knife I feel like.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I’m making this thread for some emotional support. My birth chart is May 25th 2003 at 9:29AM can someone investigate my moon in Aries 9th house square my Saturn in Gemini in the 12th house? Thank you I would attach my chart but I’m at work on break and my lonliness is stabbing me with a knife I feel like.

Hi Guacosa,

your birth location is missing for the chart.

Zora

Account Closed
can someone investigate my moon in Aries 9th house square my Saturn in Gemini in the 12th house? Thank you I would attach my chart but I’m at work on break and my lonliness is stabbing me with a knife I feel like.

attachment.php

Hi again Guacosa,

sorry to hear what you are in right now. Loneliness is what highsensitive born persons- as your are - sometimes experience as the horrible feeling of being an completely lost and alone "alien" in the world and in the great sea. (I know myself as well).

Looking into your transits - to me it looks like a re-birthing being activated right now very exact by transiting uranus on your moon as your AC ruler and your personal birth energy - being natally already in very exact degree semisextile with your natal uranus, opening your 8th house- ruled by uranus. Looks like a repeat of your own birth situation - with all stored and frozen feelings coming up - you experienced that time.

Your own birth doesn't look like an easy birth experience to me and show unexpected birth circumstances and that your mother had a hard time during it and probaly already before your own birth.

As both lights -moon and sun - are in tensioned aspects with your uranus as ruler of genetic inheritance and house of leaving descendants and your cap chiron is in half square with your uranus in your 7th house - where you took first footsteps in here on earth - and you didn't felt yourself welcomed by someone and probably not even on earth - because your mother - shown with venus (as ruler of your 4th) is at apex of a t-square with neptune and jupiter in your physical body house 2nd - probably not being available for you in the first moments due to difficult circumstances.

Loneliness - the word you used -I would see in transiting neptune who sextiles very exact your 7th house cap chiron right now and get this old birth feeling emotions up again - you felt yourself completely helpless as a little baby that time.

The knife in the moment -you described - is actually transiting mars sextiling your own mars in 8th house, conjuncting your pluto, who represents your father and your experience in childhood with him- getting something up as well.

Uranus rules your 8th house and all subconsciously stored memory from your past experience coming up in the moment - but also from your own birth and in 8th house you are also in contact with all memory of your ancestor's and own genetic family. An aries moon often shows a not planned child - a child conceived by "accident".

But all in all to me it looks more like a break-through - like an initiation energy support to liberate yourself from old stuff not serving you anymore.

You will feel better the coming days - as transiting-uranus strong energy flow is and will get out of exact orb on your very degree exact moon/uranus semisextile next days and will be over then. Neptune's transit on your chiron will end on feb 15, 2020.

And you will have a rest before your natal saturn is transited on 8th of march exact first time by t-saturn. If you are not in a relationship that time - your 7th house will be activated for a new one and a new woman- till end of the year by inconjunct.

Best wishes

Attachments

• guacosa.jpg
    guacosa.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Guacosa

This is very interesting to read. I’m having a rebirth taking responsibility for my actions and trying to build solid foundations. I don’t remember exactly how I felt as a baby but I hope I can move on from the bad experiences. I’m trying to solve my awkwardness with hard work now since it’s the most logical process. Thank you so much. My confidence has been restored.

sworm09

I’m making this thread for some emotional support. My birth chart is May 25th 2003 at 9:29AM Fort Lauderdale can someone investigate my moon in Aries 9th house square my Saturn in Gemini in the 12th house? Thank you I would attach my chart but I’m at work on break and my lonliness is stabbing me with a knife I feel like.

Hello, Guacosa.

I'd say it's pretty accurate for you to go to Saturn. Saturn is in the 12th, which is indicative of solitude and loneliness. However Saturn is in his own triplicty and bound. This indicates having relationships (not necessarily romantic) with Saturnian type folk, people who are kindred spirits as it were, similarly lonely, or people who are generally down on their luck. Saturn rules your 7th house, which makes me wonder if the loneliness you express is primarily romantic.

Your Sect Light, the Sun is also in the 12th from the Ascendant. Difficult Suns can give one the feeling of not being recognized or accepted.

The ruler of both your Sun and Saturn is Mercury in Taurus in the 11th, huddled with Venus. Mercury is oriental, in a feminine sign above the earth in a day chart. Mercury is in his own bound. So Mercury is rather weak and doesn't really facilitate anything super positive for the Sun or Saturn. Venus in Taurus should give you some relatively long lasting friendships, though with Mars leering at it from Aquarius their might be breakups in them or tension in general.

As for advice: seek out friendships with Venusian type people or through Venusian activities. Try to engage in recreational activities that are social in nature, perhaps involving the arts. Since Venus is in an Earthy sign, social activities involving nature might also be beneficial.

Last edited:

Gemini888

This is very interesting to read. I’m having a rebirth taking responsibility for my actions and trying to build solid foundations. I don’t remember exactly how I felt as a baby but I hope I can move on from the bad experiences. I’m trying to solve my awkwardness with hard work now since it’s the most logical process. Thank you so much. My confidence has been restored.
Hi. I'm a Gem Sun, Aries Moon and 12H Saturn too, so we are on the same boat here :sideways: From my experience, the problem with 12H Saturn is that we tend to have this wishful thinking that we are in control of everything, when in reality there are things that just... happen. With Gem Saturn your problem would be trying to hard to find a logical reasoning for everything and to appear witty/intellectual when you are actually more of a feeling type/slow thinker (Saturn/Moon also intensifies the conflict). I have Saturn in Pisces and my problem was the boundary issue. I believed I should serve everyone when I was actually very assertive and intolerant of abuse.

You were born in 2003 so I assume you are still in high school? I also had a hard time in high school. I was incredibly awkward and unconventional. I tried very hard to change myself, until I realized that I was just trying to please a bunch of people who could care less about me in the first place. Trust me, things will get better as you grow up, as long as you believe in your core value and focus on self-improvement just for yourself. Saturn gets better with age and I hope you will find someone who will appreciate your unique intellect :wink:

Guacosa

Hello, Guacosa.

I'd say it's pretty accurate for you to go to Saturn. Saturn is in the 12th, which is indicative of solitude and loneliness. However Saturn is in his own triplicty and bound. This indicates having relationships (not necessarily romantic) with Saturnian type folk, people who are kindred spirits as it were, similarly lonely, or people who are generally down on their luck. Saturn rules your 7th house, which makes me wonder if the loneliness you express is primarily romantic.

Your Sect Light, the Sun is also in the 12th from the Ascendant. Difficult Suns can give one the feeling of not being recognized or accepted.

The ruler of both your Sun and Saturn is Mercury in Taurus in the 11th, huddled with Venus. Mercury is oriental, in a feminine sign above the earth in a day chart. Mercury is in his own bound. So Mercury is rather weak and doesn't really facilitate anything super positive for the Sun or Saturn. Venus in Taurus should give you some relatively long lasting friendships, though with Mars leering at it from Aquarius their might be breakups in them or tension in general.

As for advice: seek out friendships with Venusian type people or through Venusian activities. Try to engage in recreational activities that are social in nature, perhaps involving the arts. Since Venus is in an Earthy sign, social activities involving nature might also be beneficial.

Thank you for your advice my friend. Yes my friends when they are genuine seem to stick with me which really helps. Nature has taken a front seat of my mind for a long time but I don’t have anything available that’s authentic and untouched in my area as of now. I’m feeling better after reading this thread. I’m developing good studying habits now and I feel better.

Guacosa

Hi. I'm a Gem Sun, Aries Moon and 12H Saturn too, so we are on the same boat here :sideways: From my experience, the problem with 12H Saturn is that we tend to have this wishful thinking that we are in control of everything, when in reality there are things that just... happen. With Gem Saturn your problem would be trying to hard to find a logical reasoning for everything and to appear witty/intellectual when you are actually more of a feeling type/slow thinker (Saturn/Moon also intensifies the conflict). I have Saturn in Pisces and my problem was the boundary issue. I believed I should serve everyone when I was actually very assertive and intolerant of abuse.

You were born in 2003 so I assume you are still in high school? I also had a hard time in high school. I was incredibly awkward and unconventional. I tried very hard to change myself, until I realized that I was just trying to please a bunch of people who could care less about me in the first place. Trust me, things will get better as you grow up, as long as you believe in your core value and focus on self-improvement just for yourself. Saturn gets better with age and I hope you will find someone who will appreciate your unique intellect :wink:

Thank you for taking time to reply. Yes I’m very much a loner in high school which I’ve adapted so it’s not inconvenient for me. I can focus on myself all day long and on my studies. Saturn in the 12th house for me has blurred the definition of normal. I like it that way. I’m kind of a hermit now that I think of it and in Gemini I’ve been given better command of the written language. I’m glad we can relate to each other which is something strange in my universe