Is he involved with someone else? (Practice!)

jascole7

Trying to get better at my horary skills, please let me know whether you believe I’m interpreting this correctly. The question is about someone I’m currently interested in, the exact question was “Is he sexually involved with someone else?”

What I have so far:
Me = Sag Jupiter in the 1st house conjunct ASC
Him = Leo Mercury in the 9th house
Moon = in Cancer 8H

Moon is void, his signifier in fall as well as 5H from 7th (Libra = Venus) signifier.
Mercury also being burned by the Sun, I’m thinking he’s not currently involved with anyone. What do you think?

Another question - Idk how to interpret my signifier Jupiter being in his 7th aspecting Mars and Venus? Is it relevant at all to the question posed?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 863DE89D-5D60-4E6B-A9D9-91855FD2C338.jpg
    863DE89D-5D60-4E6B-A9D9-91855FD2C338.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

jascole7

Taking another look I’m thinking an alternative answer is he may be involved with someone else because of the Sun and Mars conjunction to his signifier but it’s unsatisfactory? Because of the weak position of these planets.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Because you guys have not married yet, I'm going to assign him to Mars and Aries as his Asc.

A clutter**** of things is in his 5H. Lord of Asc and 5H also stays there. You're right that Moon is void, and also Sun is combusting Mars, so his motivation is very weak and nothing will happen for now.

However, something caught my eyes. Mars and Sun both trine Saturn and Uranus, which are lord of 10H and 12H. There is a hint toward a hidden motive and his public image. I think they are somehow connected because Saturn and Uranus are in contact too. And Sun is also an important significator here. What I'm guessing is that he found that someone at work, and they had feeling together in secret. But then with the combustion and Mars moving away and void moon, the affair has come to nowhere.

As for Jupiter, there are only three squares it is forming, and one of which belongs to Mars. The other is with Neptune. Are you two having some sort of conflict lately?

jascole7

Because you guys have not married yet, I'm going to assign him to Mars and Aries as his Asc.

A clutter**** of things is in his 5H. Lord of Asc and 5H also stays there. You're right that Moon is void, and also Sun is combusting Mars, so his motivation is very weak and nothing will happen for now.

However, something caught my eyes. Mars and Sun both trine Saturn and Uranus, which are lord of 10H and 12H. There is a hint toward a hidden motive and his public image. I think they are somehow connected because Saturn and Uranus are in contact too. And Sun is also an important significator here. What I'm guessing is that he found that someone at work, and they had feeling together in secret. But then with the combustion and Mars moving away and void moon, the affair has come to nowhere.

As for Jupiter, there are only three squares it is forming, and one of which belongs to Mars. The other is with Neptune. Are you two having some sort of conflict lately?

Wow...he is a coworker and lately we haven’t really been speaking. Not for any particular reason, just haven’t been in the same place at the same time. I get mixed signals from him like he wants to say how he feels but is conflicted since we work together. Could that provide some insight into the chart?

Also with Neptune, maybe I’m reaching but I have a lot of dreams about him. And when I do he’s always trying to tell me how he feels, he’ll also be wearing what he wears to work the next day, things like that. It makes me think we have a psychic/telepathic connection.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Trying to get better at my horary skills, please let me know whether you believe I’m interpreting this correctly. The question is about someone I’m currently interested in, the exact question was “Is he sexually involved with someone else?”

What I have so far:
Me = Sag Jupiter in the 1st house conjunct ASC
Him = Leo Mercury in the 9th house
Moon = in Cancer 8H

Moon is void, his signifier in fall as well as 5H from 7th (Libra = Venus) signifier.
Mercury also being burned by the Sun, I’m thinking he’s not currently involved with anyone. What do you think?

Another question - Idk how to interpret my signifier Jupiter being in his 7th aspecting Mars and Venus? Is it relevant at all to the question posed?

Thank you!

I don't think he is but looks like you are with those aspects mentioned. Liking this practice question by the way :love:

jascole7

I don't think he is but looks like you are with those aspects mentioned. Liking this practice question by the way :love:

So crazy! An unexpected ‘opportunity’ with an old friend just presented itself within the past 12 hours...I didn’t even think the chart would show things about my situation!

Gemini888

Wow...he is a coworker and lately we haven’t really been speaking. Not for any particular reason, just haven’t been in the same place at the same time. I get mixed signals from him like he wants to say how he feels but is conflicted since we work together. Could that provide some insight into the chart?

Also with Neptune, maybe I’m reaching but I have a lot of dreams about him. And when I do he’s always trying to tell me how he feels, he’ll also be wearing what he wears to work the next day, things like that. It makes me think we have a psychic/telepathic connection.
I think with Neptune/Jupiter the "things" you see are more about projection than the real deal. Neptune forms hard aspect to Jupiter so it's very likely to distort your perception of reality. Neptune is pretty strong in its own sign so it's going to take a lot of power on you. It wouldn't be a surprise that you dream of him.

jascole7

I think with Neptune/Jupiter the "things" you see are more about projection than the real deal. Neptune forms hard aspect to Jupiter so it's very likely to distort your perception of reality. Neptune is pretty strong in its own sign so it's going to take a lot of power on you. It wouldn't be a surprise that you dream of him.

So as far as the person at work he seems to have secret feelings for, that’s more than likely someone else? He doesn’t really talk to anyone at our job (this isn’t a projection, it’s been commented on by multiple people that they’re surprised he even talks to me) so I don’t think it’s likely, but who knows maybe he has a second job or it’s someone from his previous one.

Gemini888

No, an old friend recently reconnected with me and we admitted we were sexually attracted to one another, consequently leading to a conversation about being intimate.
Want to cast another chart about this? :tongue: Because the last chart was about a different person so this affair is beyond the scope of that chart.

jascole7

Want to cast another chart about this? :tongue: Because the last chart was about a different person so this affair is beyond the scope of that chart.

Me bringing up the ‘opportunity’ was in response to Hkk saying the quesited doesn’t seem to be sexually involved with someone else, however it looks like I (the querent) am sexually involved with someone else. I don’t have any questions about my own sex life or this old friend, lol.

jascole7

Can someone please elaborate on this? Especially in relation to my signifier touching Mars and us being coworkers?