Love

Hkk

Account Closed
There’s always a reason the relationships can’t go ahead. It’s either them eg unavailable, meeting the wrong ppl in the wrong places and I’m making do or I’m not into them 😬. I always keep hope though 😍

Zora

Account Closed
Will I ever find 💖 love?

I’ve never been in anything you would call a relationship. Any kind of thing with a man normally ends quite quickly and I never seem to meet anyone decent 😬😬😬😬. Everyone I meet either friends, acquaintances, work colkeagues etc always get shocked when I tell them I have no partner and they say how attractive I am. Without sounding like I’m boasting in the most modest way I do see my attractiveness and am quite aware of the attention I get from men. I dress well, look after myself and have been told I look sophisticated. So why can’t I find love? Yes I understand it’s not all about looks and I’ve been told by lots of ppl how intelligent I am and cone across So frustrating.... can anyone help?

I think, it is because you don't like the pisces energy ...:whistling:

Invisible here - you have an intense strong male energy radiance and you like emotional and verbal fighting and send it out - with mars pluto square - what men in general try to avoid in any case and are scared of. With a full 3rd house and 4 planets in- you are well weaponed for discussing things endlessly and persistent -insisting on your own opinion - as 3rd house is ruled by pluto...

Moreover jupiter in 1st house doesn't leave much space for a counterpart is room taking and needs at first his applause. And a moon in leo is under the motto- I want to be the king/queen.

What is left for a partner in this game ? Or what are you willing to offer a partner as role - and with how much room ?

Neptune as pisces ruler is the only chance for healing your pluto/mars square and to turn things around on relationship area - 7th house, what is ruled by mars.

Hkk

Account Closed
I think, it is because you don't like the pisces energy ...:whistling:

Invisible here - you have an intense strong male energy radiance and you like emotional and verbal fighting and send it out - with mars pluto square - what men in general try to avoid in any case and are scared of. With a full 3rd house and 4 planets in- you are well weaponed for discussing things endlessly and persistent -insisting on your own opinion - as 3rd house is ruled by pluto...

Moreover jupiter in 1st house doesn't leave much space for a counterpart is room taking and needs at first his applause. And a moon in leo is under the motto- I want to be the king/queen.

What is left for a partner in this game ? Or what are you willing to offer a partner as role - and with how much room ?

Neptune as pisces ruler is the only chance for healing your pluto/mars square and to turn things around on relationship area - 7th house, what is ruled by mars.

Lol about the Pisces 🤔🤔

Im quite shy around men and generally go for extroverted confident men who ‘take charge’. Very Aries or Scorpio like and feel that’s where I’m going wrong. Great insights though! Is that how you see my chart or is it that you have read my threads and that’s how I come across on here?

besitos

Lol about the Pisces 🤔🤔

Im quite shy around men and generally go for extroverted confident men who ‘take charge’. Very Aries or Scorpio like and feel that’s where I’m going wrong. Great insights though! Is that how you see my chart or is it that you have read my threads and that’s how I come across on here?
She said full third house, Pluto mars square and the lokrnwhich are in the chart I presume

ElenaJ

Lol about the Pisces 🤔🤔

While agreeing with earlier comments, some of the aspects are quite wide, so not all that strong.
Your partner is virgo mercury, so on the intellectual side. In the 6th of work, could be in the medical field, which is also virgo. I wouldn't think you match well with Aries or scorpio or aggressive types.
Sun symbolising the male figure in your life is opposing pluto, so as it was said earlier, issues of control. Who is in charge and why are they trying to change the life of the other partner?
The mars squaring your moon/uranus opposition gives you a good amount of temper, that you should work on taming as you get older. For yourself, and for your relations with others, whether romantic or general friendships. Stomping your feet to get your way, symbolically, only gets you emotionally agitated and alienates others.
The double sign on the 7th can indicate the possibility of more than one marriage (although not necessarily), and mercury trine Chiron in the first shows that it will help you grow personally.
Persevere and stay calm, all is not over for you in love!!

Hkk

Account Closed
While agreeing with earlier comments, some of the aspects are quite wide, so not all that strong.
Your partner is virgo mercury, so on the intellectual side. In the 6th of work, could be in the medical field, which is also virgo. I wouldn't think you match well with Aries or scorpio or aggressive types.
Sun symbolising the male figure in your life is opposing pluto, so as it was said earlier, issues of control. Who is in charge and why are they trying to change the life of the other partner?
The mars squaring your moon/uranus opposition gives you a good amount of temper, that you should work on taming as you get older. For yourself, and for your relations with others, whether romantic or general friendships. Stomping your feet to get your way, symbolically, only gets you emotionally agitated and alienates others.
The double sign on the 7th can indicate the possibility of more than one marriage (although not necessarily), and mercury trine Chiron in the first shows that it will help you grow personally.
Persevere and stay calm, all is not over for you in love!!

Wow thank you 😍 that’s lovely especially last words all is not over for me 😍 love. I get the rest too. I hope only one marriage forever though 😊

PlutoLibScoAsc

You look like you have a strong Sagittarius. Sagittarius is famous for being freedom loving. Sagittarius have a bad rep for stable and long-term relationship. I m no professional in astrology but generally speaking, the problem could be you yourself? When it comes to relationships, a lot of astrologer says that the problem is Sagittarius themselves. I also witnesses that when things in relationship gets tough instead of working it out, Sagittarius always divorces and break ups with the optimism that I can always get someone new and better. Is like they can't love a person deeply enough to make things work.

Hkk

Account Closed
You look like you have a strong Sagittarius. Sagittarius is famous for being freedom loving. Sagittarius have a bad rep for stable and long-term relationship. I m no professional in astrology but generally speaking, the problem could be you yourself? When it comes to relationships, a lot of astrologer says that the problem is Sagittarius themselves. I also witnesses that when things in relationship gets tough instead of working it out, Sagittarius always divorces and break ups with the optimism that I can always get someone new and better. Is like they can't love a person deeply enough to make things work.

Thanks for the insights! I feel i get too deep in love and live far too much far too quickly and don’t run away. I persist in working it out.

ElenaJ

Those sagittarius planets are well integrated in the chart's energy.
Trine moon and moon's nodes, sextile pluto, Venus anchored by the Jupiter/saturn conjunction on the ascendent.
I really don't think there is the kind of danger that was described.
Also, it's very difficult to generalise and paint a sign in such a negative way, this is too superficial. Sorry.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Hi ElenaJ,
Thank you for sharing what you see. I can be wrong because what I shared is just general info and plus I am not pro in this type of chart. I read vedic type slightly better I think, still many to learn though.

ElenaJ, Hkk,
And sorry I overlook that the saturn is guarding venus part. I read that anyone that have Venus Saturn aspect will marry late in life (around 30-35) but it will teach you many things and help you to really treasure your spouse when you find him. Is a good thing.

Hkk,
By the way, if you don't mind, how old are you now? (for learning purposes)
Moon in Leo, that is such a sweet sign there. I love moon in Leo people.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"Moon in Leo, that is such a sweet sign there. I love moon in Leo people."

This is just like the "all sagittarians will go for divorce, etc etc etc!.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi ElenaJ,
Thank you for sharing what you see. I can be wrong because what I shared is just general info and plus I am not pro in this type of chart. I read vedic type slightly better I think, still many to learn though.

ElenaJ, Hkk,
And sorry I overlook that the saturn is guarding venus part. I read that anyone that have Venus Saturn aspect will marry late in life (around 30-35) but it will teach you many things and help you to really treasure your spouse when you find him. Is a good thing.

Hkk,
By the way, if you don't mind, how old are you now? (for learning purposes)
Moon in Leo, that is such a sweet sign there. I love moon in Leo people.

Over 30 😍 thank you about the sweet Leo comment. Try to be sweet lol sometimes lmao 😂

PlutoLibScoAsc

"Moon in Leo, that is such a sweet sign there. I love moon in Leo people."

This is just like the "all sagittarians will go for divorce, etc etc etc!.

ElenaJ,
I am saying both of that in a general term. About Sag, I have already mentioned in my comment that I am not Pro in this and what I know is the general stuff about the Sags. Peace.
And no offense, may be you don't have to like see what I said into something so serious when that compliment statement I made is not going into some deep serious subject? Well, I mean you should go deep and detailed when you're helping her to figure things out in her life. But my compliment to her is a light subject and is because I have met people in real life with this placement and she does sounds like a very sweet and nice person to me here. As long as is not on a hard aspect... in general term, I really like them, for me, my cup of tea as friend and not implying that this is everyone's type but yes for me. Oh, and according to what I learn from astrologers, they compliment my sun in Leo (^^)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

ElenaJ,
I am saying both of that in a general term. About Sag, I have already mentioned in my comment that I am not Pro in this and what I know is the general stuff about the Sags. Peace.
And no offense, may be you don't have to like see what I said into something so serious when that compliment statement I made is not going into some deep serious subject? Well, I mean you should go deep and detailed when you're helping her to figure things out in her life. But my compliment to her is a light subject and is because I have met people in real life with this placement and she does sounds like a very sweet and nice person to me here. As long as is not on a hard aspect... in general term, I really like them, for me, my cup of tea as friend and not implying that this is everyone's type but yes for me. Oh, and according to what I learn from astrologers, they compliment my sun in Leo (^^)

Sorry, I never read this comment, it just popped up because HKK updated.
No offence was meant, and I didn't mean to sound rude to you.