How dare he ignore me!

clang

Hi all,

I just registered here though I've been lurking for a while and I love your community.

I'd love any insight anyone has on my relationship dilemma - the closest easiest communication I've ever had very suddenly went dead cold about 6 weeks ago. It was/is a very intense emotional relationship and I don't think it's dead - I think it probably got too much for him.

Interestingly, our composite Mars falls right on my Vertex at 8 Sag and the trouble happened when Mars hit that point and promptly went retro. I am hoping that when Mars goes direct again, so will we. But I don't know if it works that way. I will post composite and synastry charts. I'm also interested in any insight on parallels which I've only just really discovered.

We have Sun both conjunct and parallel, I think and lots of other parallels and contras.

Please let me know if you want any other info. :)

Attachments

• composite 63%.gif
    composite 63%.gif
    83.8 KB · Views: 37
  • synastry 63%.gif
    synastry 63%.gif
    41 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

sibylline

So many asteroid lines...You are going to need natals for this; I can't read them well from synastry. Looks like he's got Venus in Aquarius opposite Uranus. Inconstant is constant.

rahu

Banned
hi clang
the composite shows venus conjunct to mercury and square the node. this gives a vey intense emotional attraction. very openand joyous with the openness you mentined. the psyche/eros midpoint is also conjunct thes and square the node which shows anther level of romantic attraction. this is very romantic and idealized , it gives an almost childlike connection, almost an innocence feelingof love.
but there are also very sexual/carnal impulses .eris is square to orcus which can give very intense sexual experiences but these do not strengthen intimate love feelings. mars is square to pluto which is of the same nature. this is an almost totally carnal impulse that is not interested I love or emotional continuity
the eris/Orcus midpoint is conjunct to nessus and opposed to Jupiter. this is a rather cut throat aspect as it shows that personal ambition and reward were at the base of his intentions. or rather the relationship was not as important as his need to advance himself.

Uranus is opposed to chiron and conjunct the vertex. this aspect can give "other worldly" connections between you. often similar coincidence in your lives and many strange experience that were common to both your lives.
this also gives a strong psychic /astral connection. often you can read each other minds and have common dreams. this can had to a feeling that you were fated to be together, but this aspect is extremely unstable because the intensity can not be sustained amid the routines necessary for a stable relationship.
rahu

clang

hi clang
the composite shows venus conjunct to mercury and square the node. this gives a vey intense emotional attraction. very openand joyous with the openness you mentined. the psyche/eros midpoint is also conjunct thes and square the node which shows anther level of romantic attraction. this is very romantic and idealized , it gives an almost childlike connection, almost an innocence feelingof love.
but there are also very sexual/carnal impulses .eris is square to orcus which can give very intense sexual experiences but these do not strengthen intimate love feelings. mars is square to pluto which is of the same nature. this is an almost totally carnal impulse that is not interested I love or emotional continuity
the eris/Orcus midpoint is conjunct to nessus and opposed to Jupiter. this is a rather cut throat aspect as it shows that personal ambition and reward were at the base of his intentions. or rather the relationship was not as important as his need to advance himself.

Uranus is opposed to chiron and conjunct the vertex. this aspect can give "other worldly" connections between you. often similar coincidence in your lives and many strange experience that were common to both your lives.
this also gives a strong psychic /astral connection. often you can read each other minds and have common dreams. this can had to a feeling that you were fated to be together, but this aspect is extremely unstable because the intensity can not be sustained amid the routines necessary for a stable relationship.
rahu

rahu, thank you so much for this insight - it's pretty spot on. your comment about his ambition is also very true - though perhaps not in a cut throat way; he is very much a workaholic who has a lot of trouble balancing work and emotions.

please excuse my lack of capital letters - i spilled coffee on my keyboard yesterday and lost my shift key