from demoniacal knowledge, not from divine

knowledge.
Those books convey accurate accounts about

the
past and hence mislead people. Prophesies about

the
future will not turn out correct. They abound in

statements
that Iswara told this and that to Paravathi.

Shanmukha
told this and that to Ganapathy, and so

ion.
They are all fabrications of the demoniac manifestations.

Neither Iswara
nor Shanmukha nor any of lthe

Gods
figures at all in the matter. Under demoniac

manifestation,
something here and there may turn out

correct, but the rest will all be incoherent."

zastrology

Thanks for the insight resp. Crystalpages.
Among other things I was also intrigued by explanation that planets don't revolve around sun and in the scheme of big things planets play equal role if not better. For some reason, I am unable to counter argue to book and feel like many facets today most astrologers advise (like sun sign based analysis) are spreading totally incorrect facts.

Crystalpages

Among other things I was also intrigued by explanation that planets don't revolve around sun and in the scheme of big things planets play equal role if not better. For some reason, I am unable to counter argue to book and feel like many facets today most astrologers advise (like sun sign based analysis) are spreading totally incorrect facts.

Wrong section!
I don't think Vedic astrologers use sun-sign astrology!! ;-)

RR

bean24

Thank you for sharing that book, I will have to give it a read.

You know I have heard similar things regarding orbit. Something along the lines of the solar system, including the Sun, orbiting around Jupiter as well, granted not completely disregarding the Sun, due to its sheer mass.

Rohiniranjan, which sources did you quote that text from? I would like to look into those more as well, they look quite interesting.

Crystalpages

Thank you for sharing that book, I will have to give it a read.

You know I have heard similar things regarding orbit. Something along the lines of the solar system, including the Sun, orbiting around Jupiter as well, granted not completely disregarding the Sun, due to its sheer mass.

Rohiniranjan, which sources did you quote that text from? I would like to look into those more as well, they look quite interesting.

The concluding part of the book that zastrology shared here.