Wealth indicators?

Julian

Banned
Are there any indicators of me becoming rich?

aGthNQ6.png

Also I think my Moon is conjunct to Spica and Arcturus.

Zarathu

Account Closed
You might try searching the archives. There have been many many discussion on this here.

Everybody wants to be part of the 1%. Unfortunately all the 1%ers I know, and I know a bunch don;t seem particularly happy with their great wealth. Many are lonely scared people. Lonely because its all about money to them, and scared that people will take their children or their money.

Julian

Banned
But I put my chart here so it could be analyzed. Is there somebody else with my exact chart who discussed this topic before?

Zarathu

Account Closed
But I put my chart here so it could be analyzed. Is there somebody else with my exact chart who discussed this topic before?

Often there are other indicaters necessary to analyze a chart. You have simpky provided the pretty picture without the data.

http://zarathuastrology.zohosites.com/WHAT-DO-YOU-NEED-TO-TELL-THE-ASTROLOGER1.html

In order to keep your privacy, you have every right not to provide this data here on AC, or only to provide it privately so that it stays that way.

This is my opinion, others have other opinions.

astralrabbit

Account Closed

You do have the potential. It is wise though to search the archives as stated above. Don't worry about Zarathu, he likes to ruffle feathers and name drop, but he's cool. He actually does have extensive knowledge on the subject! :biggrin:

Julian

Banned
You do have the potential. It is wise though to search the archives as stated above. Don't worry about Zarathu, he likes to ruffle feathers and name drop, but he's cool. He actually does have extensive knowledge on the subject! :biggrin:

Really? That's cool.

I thought that it might be: Sun and Jupiter conjunct in the 9th house (partile) both sextile with Pluto in the 5th house. Pluto is the ruler of my 9th house, and the Sun rules the 2nd house, while Jupiter rules the 6th house. The moon is conjunct with IC Spica and Arcturus.. But atleast I haven't had rich parents or anything. I mean I think I had a really rich grandfather but he didn't give us any money. Also I think I might win the lottery once. Pluto is in the 5th house, the house of gambling. It has a sextile with Uranus. Now, both the Sun and Jupiter have a sextile with Uranus, and the Moon has a trine with Uranus. My moon is the ruler of the 1st house.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Don't worry about Zarathu, he likes to ruffle feathers and name drop, but he's cool. He actually does have extensive knowledge on the subject! :biggrin:

Sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn't. Its like finding the shell in the little bowls. But he doesn't do prediction anymore. Causes a loss of Free Will, IHO(in his opinion).

I didn't actually drop any names this time. I don't actually know Bill Gates, or Warren Buffet.

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn't. Its like finding the shell in the little bowls. But he doesn't do prediction anymore. Causes a loss of Free Will, IHO(in his opinion).

I didn't actually drop any names this time. I don't actually know Bill Gates, or Warren Buffet.

lol...yep, you didn't name drop this time~ you are getting better; and by the way; does prediction actually create a loss of free will? Sigh..., well, if we knew what was going to happen at every juncture before it happened would we still chose the easy path? Not me...lol....
I love a good swift kick...makes me get my cowboy on~:biggrin:

And by the way Julian, I feel that you will have the greatest potential through self effort; through business. Maybe a little help along the way. Just a little though.

JUPITERASC

Really? That's cool.

I thought that it might be: Sun and Jupiter conjunct in the 9th house (partile) both sextile with Pluto in the 5th house. Pluto is the ruler of my 9th house, and the Sun rules the 2nd house, while Jupiter rules the 6th house. The moon is conjunct with IC Spica and Arcturus.. But atleast I haven't had rich parents or anything. I mean I think I had a really rich grandfather but he didn't give us any money. Also I think I might win the lottery once. Pluto is in the 5th house, the house of gambling. It has a sextile with Uranus. Now, both the Sun and Jupiter have a sextile with Uranus, and the Moon has a trine with Uranus. My moon is the ruler of the 1st house.
A NATIVE'S WEALTH http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37042 :smile:

There are three main lines of thinking.

Ptolemy uses the Lot of Fortune, the Almuten of the Lot Fortune and any Planets that aspect the Almuten of the Lot of Fortune. The Almuten of anything is simply that Planet that has the greatest amount of Dignity at a particular point on the chart.

33°24' is the same as 3° Taurus 24'. Venus is the Sign Ruler and Term Ruler, while Moon is the Exaltation Ruler. In a Day Chart, Venus would be the Sect Triplicity Ruler, so Venus has the greatest Dignity in that point. However, in a Night Chart, Moon is the Sect Ruler of Earth Signs and so Venus and Moon would each have two dignities.

In that case, which one, Moon or Venus aspects that point? The one that does is the Almuten. If neither aspect it, or they are equally close in aspect, then take the one that is in the correct facing, and if neither are, then take the one that is closer in degrees.

Sometimes you have multiple points, like the Almuten of Marriage. That is the Planet that rules the Lot of Marriage, Venus, and the Sun for women or Moon for men. The Planet that has the greatest Dignity in those three points is the Planet that actually rules marriage in that chart, and so when you did your Profections and Solar Returns, you would be looking at the Almuten of Marriage to give you hints that marriage is possible, then you would look at Primary Directions (using the Almuten) to determine the exact date (since transits are guaranteed to fail).

Ptolemy says the quadrant the Almuten is located will tell you roughly when in life someone will gain/lose wealth, and directed the any Planet that afflicts the Almuten of Wealth will tell you when they'll lose it.

Others of the Hellenistic group, the Romans, Persians and some of the Medieval ones use the Almuten of the 2nd House cusp, Ruler 2nd House, Jupiter (the general significator of wealth), and the Lot of Wealth (aka Lot of Substance or Lot of Possessions) which is ASC + 2nd House Cusp - 2nd House Ruler.

From that point they follow Ptolemy. Really important are Planets that afflict the Almuten of Wealth and from where. For example, a square, is it ten Houses away (a Dexter square) or four Houses away (a Sinister square). Dexter aspects (Dexter sextiles, trines and squares are more powerful than Sinister sextiles, trines and squares), and also is the Planet that squares (or opposes) the Almuten Angular or elevated above the Almuten.

The Almuten will give you hints at how you acquire whatever wealth you might get, through your own labor, through inheritance, through luck, through your own wit and cunning and skill, through arts and crafts and other Venusian things and so on, through leadership and command ability (like running your own business or running someone else's business) or other Martian things and so on.

That method is much better than Ptolemy's (who had a peculiar bias against Greek Lots) and when you start looking at a lot of charts, you'll see that the Lot of Fortune has little to do with wealth, rather it is about the Native's general fortune in life and the good and bad that happens to them.

Another method that is not as complex but worth the effort is that of the later Medievals, like Bonatti and Lily.

Here, you're looking at the the area 5° before the 2nd House Cusp up to 5° before the 3rd House Cusp. You consider any Planets in the region, plus the 2nd House Ruler and the Planet that rules any intercepted Sign in the region. So if the 2nd House Cusp is 15° Taurus and the 3rd House Cusp is 22° Gemini, you'd be looking at the region between 10° Taurus in the 1st House up to 17° Gemini and you'd look at both Venus and Mercury who rule Taurus and Gemini, plus any Planets in that region.

They also want you to look at Jupiter and the Lot of Fortune and any Planets that aspect Jupiter or the Lot of Fortune.

They pay more attention to the condition of the Planets, so, for example Jupiter as the general significator of wealth should be Angular, Direct, in Dignity, preferably in Sagittarius, Pisces, or Cancer and if not then in his own Triplicity or Term, Oriental, Diurnal and not in square or opposition to Mercury, Sun, Mars or Saturn and not Combust (and that's true for any Planet).

What you don't want to see is Jupiter in Capricorn, Gemini or Virgo, or Retrograde or Peregrine, Combust, Cadent, Occidental, Nocturnal in a Day Chart or other things like that, and especially not in square or opposition to a Malefic or Accidental Malefic (like Sun or Mercury).

JUPITERASC

aGthNQ6.png

Also I think my Moon is conjunct to Spica
and
Arcturus.

Fixed star: SPICA
Constellation: Alpha (α) Virgo
Longitude 1900: 22LIB27
Longitude 2000: 23LIB50 :smile:
Declination 1900: -10.38'
Declination 2000: -11.08'
Right ascension: 13h 25m
Latitude: -02.03'
Spectral class: B2
Magnitude: 0.98 Varible

Your natal Moon is not partile conjunct SPICA

Orbs of influence:
There is general agreement that the bigger and brighter stars
have a stronger influence
than the dimmer stars.
Astrologers usually agree on a one degree orb

Your natal Moon is more than two degrees distant from SPICA
and did not conjunct SPICA until four hours AFTER your birth

Spica.JPG

JUPITERASC

Fixed star: ARCTURUS
Constellation: Alpha (α) Bootes
Longitude 1900: 22LIB50
Longitude 2000: 24LIB14 :smile:
Declination 1900: +19.42'
Declination 2000: +19.11'
Right ascension: 14h 15m
Latitude: +30.44'
Spectral class: K2
Magnitude: -0.04

Your natal Moon is three degrees distant from ARCTURUS
and therefore not partile conjunct that fixed star

arcturus.JPG

Zarathu

Account Closed
lol...yep, you didn't name drop this time~ you are getting better; and by the way; does prediction actually create a loss of free will? Sigh..., well, if we knew what was going to happen at every juncture before it happened would we still chose the easy path? Not me...lol....
I love a good swift kick...makes me get my cowboy on~:biggrin:

And by the way Julian, I feel that you will have the greatest potential through self effort; through business. Maybe a little help along the way. Just a little though.

Depends on a lot of things, but it works like this:

If I tell you something is going to happen and you believe me, then you won't work as hard, or perhaps not at all, just waiting for it to happen.

If I tell you something is not going to happen and you believe me, then you won't work as hard to get it, because you "know" its not in the cards.

But suppose I'm wrong.

I know an astrologer who spent his life predicting death for insurance companies in Mexico(when he wasn't being a PhD level bio chemist at Harvard University). He said that even with the best indicators, people only died accurately and at the time designated about 70-85% of the time. When they didn't want to die, they could hold off the inevitable by sheer will.

So I used to make these predictions but one day I decided not to do so any more. If I tell you that you will be experiencing a certain set of mental challenges or emotional challenges, then you will work actively to prepare for them, and your free will, will be activated, not hampered.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Depends on a lot of things, but it works like this:

If I tell you something is going to happen and you believe me, then you won't work as hard, or perhaps not at all, just waiting for it to happen.

If I tell you something is not going to happen and you believe me, then you won't work as hard to get it, because you "know" its not in the cards.

But suppose I'm wrong.

I know an astrologer who spent his life predicting death for insurance companies in Mexico(when he wasn't being a PhD level bio chemist at Harvard University). He said that even with the best indicators, people only died accurately and at the time designated about 70-85% of the time. When they didn't want to die, they could hold off the inevitable by sheer will.

So I used to make these predictions but one day I decided not to do so any more. If I tell you that you will be experiencing a certain set of mental challenges or emotional challenges, then you will work actively to prepare for them, and your free will, will be activated, not hampered.

Very cool~ I resonate with this:smile:

JUPITERASC

aGthNQ6.png

Also I think my Moon is conjunct to Spica and Arcturus.

HOUSES OF WEALTH http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941 :smile:

The 2nd house is the first house that most people aware of it importance in term of possessions and attitude toward money etc in a lower level. In higher level, 2nd hous also represents our personal values such as self-esteem etc.

The sign, ruler of the 2nd house' cusp, the ruler's location in the chart, for and against aspects from other planets are some basic cues.

2nd house represents how a native spends and save money and what kind of things this individual treasure the most. For example, ruler of the 2nd house in 2nd house, the native has stronger than usual urge to acquire security in both material or/ and spiritual.

In positive way, ruler in his own house has the greatest power, in 2nd house will motivate this native to learn the skill to earn stable income and even motivate other people to do the same.

In a negative way, this native can become overindulgent, desire for possessions, luxury, money and a life of ease can also blind this person and therefore as an obstacle this person may have difficulty to reach spiritual enlightenment.

However, what sorts of things this native really treasures about will depending on the planet/s in the house and sign as well as the aspects with other planets and the native's overall personality. After all, 2nd house is only 1/12 part of a person. We should also remeber current attitude and trends are also depending on the planteary period at the time.

The Ram

Ok. Here goes....

Look at the ascendant, the mc, the sign of the 2nd and 11th houses, and the pof, look at their dispositers by domicile, exalt, trip etc. Are the dispositers connected by aspect to those points and signs, are the dispositers strong?

Look at Jupiter and Venus, are they in good dignity? If not then are their dispositers or final dispositer strong? Are they in good houses? Ie the angular houses, the trikona houses or the 11th? Or the 2nd, though in general I would not call the 2nd a good house.

I would also pay as much attention to the houses of the pof as I do to the houses of the ascendant. Since the pof represents circumstances and opportunities that come to us via luck and with littke or even no effort. Ie if a a benefic is in a great house from the pof that can make up for it being in a bad place from the ascendant. If its in a good place from both, then all the better. Conversely if a benefic is in a bad place from both the pof and the ascendant then that aint good.

Lastly where are the pof, the mc and the ascendant in relation to each other, do their signs aspect each other? This is big imo.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Back to the subject.....

1. The OP has only provided a pretty picture chart. We don't really know whether this is accurate, and anyhow many of the measures require more data that he has provided.

2. The OP has not indicated how it is he wants to become wealthy. Does he want to work for it? Does he want to win the lottery?

It would be nice if the OP would return and qualify his request a bit, so that more information could be obtained. While it is certainly possible to figure this data out, its tedious and takes time, and then one has to look at all 24 time zones to make sure its right.

3. For someone like me, who ethically won't do charts for children, I cannot answer his question as long as I think he might be another 12 year old.

JUPITERASC

Back to the subject.....

1. The OP has only provided a pretty picture chart. We don't really know whether this is accurate, and anyhow many of the measures require more data that he has provided.

2. The OP has not indicated how it is he wants to become wealthy. Does he want to work for it? Does he want to win the lottery?

It would be nice if the OP would return and qualify his request a bit, so that more information could be obtained. While it is certainly possible to figure this data out, its tedious and takes time, and then one has to look at all 24 time zones to make sure its right.

3. For someone like me, who ethically won't do charts for children, I cannot answer his question as long as I think he might be another 12 year old.
It is a simple matter to gauge the age of the OP by studying planetary location
and
the OP is in fact fifteen and therefore a minor
:smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
But here is a distillation of the information I would use if I had full information.

Please copy this if you want it, because it will not stay here long.

What does your natal chart say about money and wealth?

Key Factors to Look For in the Natal Chart For Determining Money Potential:

1. The condition of the 2nd house for one's personal assets: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the second house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the second house.

2. The condition of the 8th house for one's personal assets accumulated through partnership and/or marriage: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the eighth house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the eighth house.

3. The condition of the 11th house for one's personal assets accumulated through business and career: planets found within the house and their aspects; the ruler of the eleventh house and its position by sign, house and aspect; and the sign on the cusp of the eleventh house.

4. The condition of Venus, the natural ruler of the second house, and Jupiter, the planet of expansion. Also, look for where the signs Taurus and Sagittarius are found in the chart.

5. The chart ruler (ruler of the Ascendant) and its relationship to the rulers of the second and eighth houses. Also take note of any planets found in the second and eighth houses.

6. The condition of Saturn and Mars in the chart, in order to determine the native's drive and ambition. On their own, these factors do not show money potential, but they are contributing factors to accumulating wealth.
-----

The second house rules possessions and attitudes towards money. The eighth house rules money accumulated through partnership or marriage. The eleventh house rules money accumulated through business and career.

You might notice a pattern here. In fact, one can use derivative houses in order to determine the potential for personal assets from different areas of life. For example, the fifth house rules creativity, and the second house from the fifth house (if we were to consider the fifth house as we would the first house) is the sixth house. Conceivably, we could look to the 6th house to determine the potential for money earned from creative endeavors or creative hobbies. The fifth house also rules our offspring, so we could also look to the 6th house to find the potential for money earned through children (although that sounds a little off to me!).

Of course, these houses have more meanings, esoteric ones as well. We are simplifying here in order to study one particular aspect of life. See Important Notes below.

Many astrologers look to the second house ruler in order to get a good feel for the native's wealth potential. For example, if the sign on the cusp of the second house is Aries, the ruler of Aries is Mars. Therefore, Mars rules the second house in this example. Where is Mars found in the chart, and what aspects does it make? Mars might be found in Taurus in the second house, conjunct the Moon, trine Uranus and Pluto, square Jupiter, and opposite Neptune. This is a rather complex picture, but we can get some sense of the money potential of this individual. This particular native has quite a few planets in the second house. In addition to Mars and the Moon mentioned above, he has the Sun and Mercury there as well, and Venus is in the first house but conjunct the second house cusp. With so much activity in the second house, one would expect the native to be quite focused on building up his personal assets. We can expect this person to do rather well for himself as a result, but the square of the second house ruler to Jupiter, and more notably the opposition to Neptune, suggests that he may easily spend a lot of the money he does make. As focused as he is on making money, he may have a tendency to over-indulge (square to Jupiter) and perhaps money may slip through his fingers a little too easily for him to accumulate much wealth (opposition to Neptune). In reality, the native in question is quite content with his position. He is a hard worker, and has a philosophy about living in the here and now. In his case, he is not concerned about accumulating wealth. He does not want—he makes a fair amount of money.

I have found hard aspects of money significators to Neptune to be rather problematic. Hard aspects to Jupiter can be troublesome as well. One client, for example, had her chart read by an astrologer at the age of 18. She was told that because the ruler of her second house was conjunct Jupiter, she would never want for money. The reality was such that she never truly wanted for money, but she had a hard time holding on to it. In her thirties, for example, she made a fair amount of money, only to have it squandered by her husband. Neptune squares the second house ruler that is conjunct Jupiter, and it is making that square from the eighth house—the house of shared assets and money from partnerships/marriage.

The position and condition of both Saturn and Mars gives us a sense of the drive and ambition of the native. These traits can be important factors when money and wealth are earned by the native's own efforts. I have found that any aspect, hard or soft, between Mars and Saturn, gives some drive to succeed, with the hard aspects certainly more urgent.

It is important to note that if the native has only "easy" aspects involving the significators of money, there may not be enough drive or follow-through to both make and keep wealth. I have a relative who is a self-made woman, someone who worked her way up from a low position to the top. She has a yod configuration involving Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn. The sextile portion of the yod is Venus sextile Saturn, with Jupiter quincunx both Venus and Saturn. Mars trines Jupiter and squares Saturn. Essentially, Saturn forms difficult aspects to both Mars and Jupiter, and Mars and Jupiter are in trine. This type of mixed configuration (in which there are what are traditionally considered both "lucky" and "unlucky" aspects) is something to look for when you are trying to determine the potential for wealth or success that is of the self-made kind. Easy aspects alone do not seem to provide the "oomph" necessary to work hard and strive towards a lofty goal. One of the things that she believes to have been instrumental to her success is the fact that she does not shrink from challenges and does not fall apart when things around her seem to be falling apart. I suspect that her Sun and Mercury both trine Neptune play a role as well, because in addition to her ability to face up to challenges, her powerful intuition is part of the "formula" for her success. Especially as a woman from her generation and in her particular profession, she has had to rely on a certain level of faith (Neptune) and powerful faculties of intuition in order to succeed as she has.

Some interesting configurations for celebrities involving the ruler of the second house:

Oprah Winfrey's Venus (found in the second house on the cusp) conjuncts her Sun, sextiles her Moon, trines Jupiter, squares Saturn, quincunxes her Ascendant, and trines her Midheaven. Her Sun, Venus, and Mercury occupy her second house, and the second house ruler (Uranus) trines Mars and squares Neptune. Interestingly, her fifth, eighth, and tenth house rulers are the Sun and Venus, which are conjunct each other in the second house, and conjunct the second house cusp.

Hugh Hefner, a self-made man, has very little going on with his second house ruler, Venus! He does have a T-square involving Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Sun (second house ruler) is conjunct his second house cusp, conjunct Saturn and Pluto, and sextile Neptune.

Bill Gates has Jupiter conjunct Pluto in the second house, widely square Venus and Saturn (Venus and Saturn are conjunct), and sextile Neptune.

In her book, The Art of Predictive Astrology: Forecasting Your Life Events (1), Carol Rushman mentions that people with positive Jupiter-Neptune aspects can become wealthy, possibly through faith and belief. She has also seen Jupiter trine Saturn and even Jupiter square Saturn in charts of the wealthy. This book is filled with practical insights, and is a must-read for those students of astrology who are looking for excellent tips and pointers for their predictive work in astrology. The book contains more signs of the potential for wealth, as well as tips for making predictions for virtually every other area of life.

The condition of Venus in a chart can reveal quite a bit about your ability to attract money. Whether you are able to hold on to it is another story altogether. If Venus is in favorable aspect to a ruler of a "money house" (the second or eighth house, and to a lesser degree the eleventh and fifth houses), or is found in such a house, this is a good sign that your ability to attract money is high. Venus in challenging aspect to Neptune can suggest difficulties holding onto money, especially when either Venus or Neptune rules a money house. Neptune in favorable aspect to Venus and/or Jupiter is a good sign with reference to attracting money into one's life.

In many charts of the wealthy or well-off, Saturn is associated with the second and/or eighth house. The aspect can be challenging (conjunct or square seem to be "better" aspects than the opposition), although it is generally found in addition to more favorable aspects involving such planets as Venus, Jupiter, and Neptune. Saturn adds ambition and realism, as well as sobriety to the picture. Saturn as a money significator gives motivation to hold onto money and to strive to make more money. If Saturn is associated with the money houses, the native is less likely to blow money once it's in his or her hands. There is also an attitude that hard work is necessary in order to both make and keep money. Take for example someone who has just won money through a lottery or slot machine—even if it's a small sum. While natives with Jupiter and/or Neptune challenging their money significators might put their earnings right back into the lottery/slot machine, natives with Saturn as a money significator will be more inclined to walk away while they're ahead (assuming they would waste their time gambling in the first place, which is actually unlikely!).

Beverly Flynn's new book, Astrology & Money: What's Your Wealth Quotient? (2), offers much information about the wealth potential in the natal chart. She discusses the "wealth planets", how to improve a low wealth "quotient", and offers a fun test to see how you rate in terms of your wealth potential (you can also compare your wealth quotient with famous wealthy people, whose charts she has analyzed with reference to wealth). Flynn also offers an insightful "new look" at money in the second half of the book—she looks at money and wealth from a metaphysical perspective after offering more traditional astrological indicators of money potential in the first part of the book. This is a recommended read for any astrology student who wants to dig a little more deeply into the astrology of money.

Transits

In his book, Predicting Love, Marriage, Sex & Money: A Workbook Text for Learning Predictive Astrology for the Beginning Astrologer or Continuing Student : A Simple Step-By-Step Approach (3), Timothy Edward Curley put forth an interesting theory that involves predicting money using the 2nd and 8th house rulers. Curley believes that we have money-friendly periods when Jupiter and/or Saturn are transiting trine, sextile, or conjunct the ruler of our 2nd house and/or our 8th house. He suggests saving during the money-friendly times in order to prepare for the more difficult times which he believes to be when Jupiter and/or Saturn are square or opposite the rulers of our 2nd or 8th houses.

In his book, Dynamic Astrology: Using Planetary Cycles to Make Personal and Career Choices, John Townley identifies a Jupiter cycle in which he believes that people are at their peak (in terms of productivity and opportunity) when Jupiter transits the first house. He suggests taking advantage of that time of "abundance and free resources" (4), as this is the peak of a cycle of opportunity that lasts approximately 12 years. For those interested in learning more about how to best take advantage of planetary cycles with regards to career moves and choices, John Townley's book is an insightful and practical read.

We have also found that when transiting Pluto trines or sextiles the ruler of our 2nd or 8th house, this can be a particularly favorable period for making money. Short-term transits that are generally considered favorable for increasing your wealth include Jupiter and Venus conjunctions, trines, and sextiles to money significators in your chart.

Important Notes

Although we are looking at the potential for accumulating wealth in a matter-of-fact way, I rarely look at, for example, the second house in such a black-and-white manner. We can easily assert that the second house rules money, possessions, and personal assets. However, the second house (and any house, for that matter) means a whole lot more than these simple keywords. I always keep in mind that the second house is essentially indicative of an individual's self-worth. We can see this concept more clearly when, for example, Saturn transits our second house and we come face to face with issues that force us to ask ourselves what exactly we feel we deserve. As a side note, and as a student of astrology since I was a child, I feel that I learn the most about the essential meaning of a particular house after Saturn has transited that house in my own chart. Perhaps it is a personal bias because Saturn is strong in my natal chart (in the first house and conjunct the Ascendant) and I may therefore be especially "tuned in" to the particular messages of Saturn. Whatever the case may be, I feel that Saturn has a way of showing us the practical side of any house at the beginning of its transit of that house, and as it moves through the house, this planet has a way of stripping it down to its essential meaning in a more esoteric or psychological sense.

When we consider that the second house rules our own sense of self-worth, we may be more equipped to understand, and to work with, the energies associated with our second house. Therefore, if a man has a difficult Neptune square to the ruler of his second house, instead of looking at it as "written in the stars" that he will be either financially impractical or get duped out of money by others (and feel defeated as a result), he can consider exactly what is behind that particular configuration. Perhaps, somewhere deep inside of him, he doesn't feel like he deserves the money he comes into. Perhaps he doesn't want to place too much value or emphasis on money itself, preferring to adopt a more spiritual attitude towards money. In the process, he may not pay the necessary attention to financial details and/or financial planning that will ensure his money is well taken care of. Once we can get to the root of the issue, we have the opportunity to work with what we have and what we are. If this work improves our financial standing, or at least our attitude towards our lives in this sense, then all the better. There is no reason to declare defeat.

References & suggested further reading:

(1) The Art of Predictive Astrology: Forecasting Your Life Events by Carol Rushman

(2) Astrology & Money: What's Your Wealth Quotient? by Beverly Flynn

(3) Predicting Love, Marriage, Sex & Money: A Workbook Text for Learning Predictive Astrology for the Beginning Astrologer or Continuing Student : A Simple Step-By-Step Approach by Timothy Edward Curley

(4) Dynamic Astrology: Using Planetary Cycles to Make Personal and Career Choices by John Townley

Zarathu

Account Closed
It is a simple matter to gauge the age of the OP by studying planetary location
and
the OP is in fact fifteen and therefore a minor
:smile:

YES Jupiter, I am not an idiot. And I don't appreciate your condescending manner.

I have been an astrologer for a long time. Its just a pain and if the OP doesn't care to keep the astrologer informed, then the astrologer has no obligation to have to feret out this information.

And so I have provided a massive amount of information to him. But I have not done any charting interpretation for him.

JUPITERASC

YES Jupiter, I am not an idiot. And I don't appreciate your condescending manner.

I have been an astrologer for a long time. Its just a pain and if the OP doesn't care to keep the astrologer informed, then the astrologer has no obligation to have to feret out this information.

And so I have provided a massive amount of information to him. But I have not done any charting interpretation for him.
Perhaps not, but I could be :smile:
The OP is fifteen and a half as is obvious from the planetary placements
of their natal chart
That's a fact
Nothing wrong with my stating the fact that the OP is a minor either
According to forum rules:

'Underaged members are advised to ask parental permission to discuss sexual matters in this Forum but this site cannot be held responsible if permission is not obtained'
and also

Underaged members

The moderators would respectfully suggest that you obtain permission from your parents or at least let them know that you are visiting this site, since certain discussion boards may have mature content that you or your parents find inappropriate. While we try to keep the subject matter on astrology, we cannot always guarantee that other subjects will not be discussed.

The moderators are also very concerned with your well-being and safety, so if you feel that you are receiving unwanted or uncomfortable attention from other forum members via PM or on the threads, or if you are uncomfortable with some of the material being discussed, please do not hesitate to contact any of us via PM immediately. We are here to help you in your astrology studies and to support you in whatever way we can.