Will i have a significant relationship with her?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Hello all,
I have met someone with whom I have found to connect with quite intensely.
My life is very busy at the moment and I have been contemplating relocating,
however with meeting this woman, I have found myself asking questions pertaining to where I am heading versus where I want to go.

Thank you.

Attachments

• horarydec12.jpg
    horarydec12.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 31

kalypso1979

hi
the ascedant in the first degrees shows that is too early to ask this question. also the saturn that represents you is in via combusta and peregrine in scorpio in you 10 house, and moon second ruler is also pregrine in 11, this show your situation that you dont know what to do.
she, venus(5 house) is in detriment in your 11 house and have no option with your ruler ,also no essential dignities, show that in this time look for herself primarily.
in this chart an applying opposition of moon and mercury with jupiter, shows that some problems will arise in the section of work or health related with long distances and hidden situations.
so the answer is no, better ask after 3 months again.
i hope i help:kissing:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I was reflecting upon your reading. This young woman has sun-neptune conjunct in her 12th house and has a medical condition in which one of the symptoms is accute anxiety most frequently. You are correct about how I feel, and I have learned of other factors (hidden situations).
Thank you again!

dr. farr

Although I will delineate with as early as a 1 degree ascendant, less than that is too early (for reliability of indications) even for me, so I would also say, re-ask this question again at at a later time.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Although I will delineate with as early as a 1 degree ascendant, less than that is too early (for reliability of indications) even for me, so I would also say, re-ask this question again at at a later time.

Thank you Dr. Farr for the awareness. I feel that it will be asked 3 months from now. The synastry is quite profound.