Will she get the job

Parvati

Hello everyone!

This person applied for a job and is waiting for getting an interview. What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_job_horary.42526.117010.png
    astro_w2gw_job_horary.42526.117010.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello everyone!

This person applied for a job and is waiting for getting an interview. What do you think?

Who is "she" in relation to you?
Did she pose this question or did you?
We need to know in order to determine which house ruler signifies her.

Also, if you would, please create a chart with just the planets and the moon's nodes. It will make it so much easier to read.

Parvati

Hi, thank you for your reply

She is a friend and she asked me.

For the chart, I've only learned to use these ones, from which website do you generate yours?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello everyone!

She is a friend and she asked me.

Thank you for the additional info and the reformatted chart.
Your friend is signified by the 11th and ruled by Venus. The job is the 10th from the 11th or the radical 8th, ruled by Saturn strong in its own sign and house.

Venus is in poor shape, retrograde and combust the Sun. It also is disjunct Saturn, makes no aspect.
It looks to me like Mercury might interview first and get the job, as it meets Saturn very soon.

Last edited:

Parvati

I thought the querent would be indicated by the 1st house and it's ruler..
The moon being in the 10th house in trine with the 10th ruler was a very good sign to me

IleneK

Premium Member
I thought the querent would be indicated by the 1st house and it's ruler..
The moon being in the 10th house in trine with the 10th ruler was a very good sign to me

You know, you are right. She asked, not you. I got that garbled.
She/Moon in the 10th points to her interest in the job. Also Moon receives the job by dignity, so she is likes the job.

But Mars/job does not receive Moon as favorably, only marginally by face. Also, Mars is not in her/1st house. If it were, it would point to a done deal. So it is not a done deal, but Moon applies to trine Mars which is good. So I would say there is a good chance she may get the job.

Last edited: