The Aquarius Revolution Lives On

jupiterianguru

The Aquarius revolution lives on it will be the 1960s all over again enough of us together nothing can stop us we will start a grass roots revolution and bring down society demand total and complete freedom, and philosophy as the saving grace of the world. We will organize the young to overthrow the old. The Pluto in Leo generation will not live on forever for a new time has come a new hope for humanity. Humans need Aquarius like healing waters long live the revolution nothing can or will stop us the war is mental and our weapons humanitarianism. The truth is our sword. Long live Aquarius brothers and sisters let us join together to make the world a better place soon you shall know our name no longer will we stand oppression your society will be turned on its head and awakened. Long love truth.

hail the revolution comrads

CapAquaPis

The age of Aquarius which started between the years 1969 and 2012 (with the year 2000 included) is indeed a radically different era for humans in the world. The 20th century was a remarkable transitional period in sciences, esp. technology and political reform was felt worldwide.

The advent of computer technology is an Aquarian attribute and space exploration which began in 1957 heralded the new age. We in this new age emphasize an open mind to explore new options and choices, a tolerant approach to social and cultural differences, and doesn't resort to war to solve conflicts between nations and groups. The 20th century was the rise of democracy, social welfare and capitalism, while tyrannical systems like communism, fascism and racial discrimination self-collapses.

Not too sure how much involved people of the Aquarius sign are in the revolution brought on the new age, but all the 12 signs of the zodiac currently alive fall under the influential Aquarian realm and we're witnessing the changes in global culture and human civilization already. Expect the 21st century and the coming 2,000 years be more radical in reshaping and redeveloping the world into a new life, a new way and a new age.

theoddone

Last I heard we were still in the Age of Pisces and that the Age of Aquarius won't begin until 2025. My personal Aquarius placements are Moon, Venus retrograde (also tightly conjunct the moon), and my north node. My draconic chart also shows a lot of Aquarius/Pisces influences on it. I feel like I haven't done much in terms of humantarian efforts but I adore personal freedom and believe everyone deserves it. I also want peace and love in the universe as well.

Bunraku

IMO it started when the internet went mainstream. Anyways, around this time (give or take 100 years) seems to be the consensus, so why not go with its most definitive trait, the internet? :innocent:

At the moment: Uranus in Aries "narcissistic selfie & social media gluttons" :lol: It's a fun way to start and explore what the internet can do for you. Businesses are also adapting to this technological age and exploring different types of marketing techniques.

Past: Uranus in Pisces, where people had dreams and ideas of what technology could do. Someone here made a thread about how it made people disillusioned and not value social interaction at all, but rely on technology to fill those areas in their life that was lacking.

So Uranus in Taurus is what

When Pluto reaches Aries (yess), I wonder what the world will be like then :w00t:

Last edited:

theoddone

IMO it started when the internet went mainstream. Anyways, around this time (give or take 100 years) seems to be the consensus, so why not go with its most definitive trait, the internet? :innocent:

At the moment: Uranus in Aries "narcissistic selfie & social media gluttons" :lol: It's a fun way to start and explore what the internet can do for you. Businesses are also adapting to this technological age and exploring different types of marketing techniques.

Past: Uranus in Pisces, where people had dreams and ideas of what technology could do. Someone here made a thread about how it made people disillusioned and not value social interaction at all, but rely on technology to fill those areas in their life that was lacking.

So Uranus in Taurus is what

When Pluto reaches Aries (yess), I wonder what the world will be like then :w00t:

Lots and lots of quick thinking and action. I also think it will be intense with Pluto ruling Scorpio, Mars ruling Aries, and Mars also being the traditional ruler of Scorpio.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Probably!
Manifest Destiny happened in Pluto in Aries generation.The Louis and Clark expedition probably kicked it off.
Exploration of every corner of this Earth.

Did you know we know more about space than our oceans? Scientists, hop to it. :rightful:

http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/signsPluto.htm
Pluto In Aries

Pluto (to transform) in Aries (energetic and urgent).

You transform in an energetic and urgent way your basic beingness. You probe into the deepest levels of your existence and forcibly assert your independence, for yourself or your group. You may try to get rid of past identities (fire) and how others might see and treat you. You can relinquish past identites and create a new life with new beginnings.

(1822-1853, 2068-2098)

http://astrobix.com/astrosight/333-Pluto_in_Aries__Pluto_in_Aries_Sign.html
Pluto in Aries is considered to be an extreme combination. It can make a person either very optimistic, or very pessimistic. They may attempt to mark a place for themselves in the society they live and create a new beginning. On the personality front, people with Pluto in Aries can give rise to others who are too willful, seeking to capture the world in their own hands for their own purposes and who destroy themselves in the process. On the level of the soul and from the standpoint of esoteric astrology, this is an amazingly powerful First Ray planet/sign combination, one that will inspire the spiritually mature to express the dynamic force of the Will-to-Good.

I'm going to live to tell the tale. Pluto will be trining all my planets during the year 2068 and 2098! :biggrin:

But first:
It's going to be so strange how the world is going to be compared to today. It's changing so fast. Lets really do hope that the Age of Aquarius gets used to its fullest and most beneficial potential.

CapAquaPis

May you live a LONG life to the year 2100, Bunraku. :joyful: In the Aquarian age, we're living longer and aging slower than our ancestors millions, tens of thousands, and even 100 years ago. Great advancements in health care, medical tech, and improvements in diet and sanitation improved and lengthened our lives. It falls under the influence of Uranus, the planet of science, invention and technology, and rules such a sign like Aquarius.

Tonight looking at the night sky: The Moon and Jupiter in Leo, Venus on the opposite (western) horizon in Aquarius setting over the mountains near Palm Springs. I've imagined mankind will venture farther in space, to build new colonies (artificial biodomes) or terraform Venus or Mars to make them inhabitable for life, or space bases on the Moon. Maybe one of the moons with solid surfaces around the 4 outer planets: Jupiter, Saturn esp. Titan, Uranus and Neptune are suitable for human settlement someday.

This is possible or going to come true in an age where humans are more interested and educated in breaking barriers in science, it wasn't until the mid 20th century (the cusp of the Ages of Pisces and Aquarius) when development of space rocket technology (the V-2 program under Nazi Germany in WW2) meant humans can leave the earth's atmosphere and possibly land on the moon, which got accomplished 6 times in the 1970s.

Not only the Aquarian age is worth looking forward to, if humans are still around in the next 3 or 4 ages: Capricorn, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Libra ("judgment day" whether or not humanity as we know it shall continue), imagine the lives humanity in the world, our solar system or beyond will be. Too difficult for us in the 21st century to comprehend, our descendants will have very different lives from ours. The Aquarian age is just as focused in improving and protecting the earth's environment.

Kalyxa

I can't help but feel that many people tend to have an overly-optimistic view of The Age of Aquarius, believing that all of humanity's woes and flaws will somehow magically disappear when we enter this new age, and that suddenly everyone will just get along, and we will all live in some sort of futuristic communal Eden in space and whatnot sending telepathic thoughts of love and peace to one other. Don't get me wrong, this sounds wonderful and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to live in a reality such as this. I just don't think that the majority of humanity right now is spiritually evolved enough to a point where this would be remotely possible any time soon.

We are definitely seeing hints of the new Aquarian Age to come - the internet, the rise of the 'Information Era', increasingly advanced technological development, technology being integrated more and more into our lives and our bodies, globalization and the resultant intermingling of different cultures, etc. But in many ways humans today seem no better than those that came before them, and in some respects they seem worse. Environmental devastation caused by our way of life is becoming more and more apparent, with no signs of slowing down soon. Inequality between the rich and the poor only continues to grow, increasing the likelihood that any beneficial technological advancements will be reserved for those only who can afford them. Oppressive, totalitarian governments are still alive and well in the world, many of which are supported by our own governments.

Chances are that the people alive during the start of The Age of Pisces were just as optimistic about what lay in store for the future of humanity in their coming era, although their visions of the future no doubt had a more Piscean feel to them. Did all the war and bloodshed during the Age of Aries give way to a spiritual era of oneness and universal love (aka Age of Pisces)? Nope...they got the dark ages instead. My point being that The Age of Aquarius could manifest in many different ways. Whether it's positive or negative really depends on the direction that we take as a collective.

Two thousand years is a large chunk of time for humanity to evolve. So who knows, maybe by then war and suffering as we know it will be a thing of the past. Perhaps we will forgo the need for physical vessels altogether, and become light beings on a completely different plane. In the mean time though, getting there will take a lot of work, and a lot of time. It's no easy feat that will be accomplished within one generation's lifetime.

Oddity

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-27921938

Just for a start.

And I must ask the OP why the antagonism towards the Pluto in Leo generation whilst venerating the 1960s social changes? Who do you think it was that was doing that, anyway?

I'm with Kalyxa on this one. And when you think about it, the Piscean age may well be one of the more bearable ones for humanity, even with all its problems, and outright disasters. Jupiter, which rules Pisces, is a benefic, after all. We've got two ages ruled by Saturn coming up, both Aquarius and Capricorn. Not a planet known for its warm fuzziness.

If you look at the Thema Mundi, Aquarius rules the 8th house of death.

I'm kind of glad I'm old enough that I won't be around for more than the pre-show, if we've even got to that yet. Predicting the precise years of ages is a notoriously difficult business.

Last edited:

theoddone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-27921938

Just for a start.

And I must ask the OP why the antagonism towards the Pluto in Leo generation whilst venerating the 1960s social changes? Who do you think it was that was doing that, anyway?

I'm with Kalyxa on this one. And when you think about it, the Piscean age may well be one of the more bearable ones for humanity, even with all its problems, and outright disasters. Jupiter, which rules Pisces, is a benefic, after all. We've got two ages ruled by Saturn coming up, both Aquarius and Capricorn. Not a planet known for its warm fuzziness.

If you look at the Thema Mundi, Aquarius rules the 8th house of death.

I'm kind of glad I'm old enough that I won't be around for more than the pre-show, if we've even got to that yet. Predicting the precise years of ages is a notoriously difficult business.

I thought Jupiter rules Sagittarius and Neptune rules Pisces? Unless I'm mistaken on that and you're using a different astrological system.

Bunraku

I knew Saturn co-ruled Aquarius but I did not know that about Jupiter. What does Neptune rule in modern astrology?

Pisces and the 12th house: the disadvantaged people, mental hospitals, prisons, jails and etc., seamen, waters, artists, drugs, poisons, delusions, impressionability, etc. all get a Neptune reputation.

I've seen very few people use the outers as rulerships in chart delineations... I know Marinka does use them in horary, but I haven't seen many in the read my chart section.

theoddone

Pisces and the 12th house: the disadvantaged people, mental hospitals, prisons, jails and etc., seamen, waters, artists, drugs, poisons, delusions, impressionability, etc. all get a Neptune reputation.

I've seen very few people use the outers as rulerships in chart delineations... I know Marinka does use them in horary, but I haven't seen many in the read my chart section.

I'm unsure what chart delineations do as I'm still learning all of it. Western astrology and esoteric astrology interest me greatly though.

CapAquaPis

Interestingly, the transition of ages can bring forth change, reform, renewal and progression in social mores we have in many world cultures and societies. I noticed in the bygone Age of Pisces (or Virgo), men deeply valued virginity and a woman's compliance to her husband. But in the Age of Aquarius (or Leo), men place value the woman's soul and her independence as a person more than previous traits determining what love and marriage is.

Some astrologers give different dates of when the exact year begins the Aquarian age: you have either the 1960s-70s AD and the 2000s-10s AD (the current period after the 21st century/3rd millennium started). But how about the years 2150 or 2500 AD? Astrologers tend to agree 1 BC/AD (the birth of Jesus Christ) was the starting point of the Age of Pisces, so each astrological age may last 2,150 or 2,500 years instead of 2,000.

The current generations in 2015: the GIs, (Baby) Boomers, Gens X/Y and Millennials are well influenced the most by living in the Aquarian Age. Some of the GIs born from 1927 to 1945: Martin Luther King Jr, Gloria Steinem, Harvey Milk and Cesar Chavez, and more of the Boomers born from 1946 to 1964 are into Aquarian traits of civil rights, cultural reform and social justice. And most Gen X/Ys born from 1965 to 1983, and Millennials born from 1984 to 2002 are well attuned to tolerance, equality and diversity. Society today in the Aquarian age places more emphasis on science and reason than relying on mythology and heresay we had in the Piscean age.