Transit Uranus conjunct natal AC/North node

ExaltedJupiter

Hello.
I'm interested to hear from anyone who has witnessed or experienced a similar transit, alternatively if anyone has insight regarding this transit.

I currently have Transit Uranus conjunct natal AC/North node (exact); squaring my IC/Sun (exact) and my MC - with this week's New Moon in Aquarius conjunct my MC, too - hopefully that council of ancestors will be standing by; and of course opposite my DC/South node/Mars (exact) with a stellium of asteroids there. My natal Uranus is in the 5th House (Virgo) - conjunct Pluto; and Uranus is ruler of my 10th house.

Thank you

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Written aspects are not easy to visualise, whereas a posted chart provides more details. Name is not important, but country of birth is because it denotes cultivated behaviour patterns one may live through and by.
Most major transits don't happen alone.

Whatever; transit Uranus has a reputation for bringing about an unexpected change of direction that, crossing Ascendant, is going to affect your own attitudes and bring about a change in how you look at every aspect of life.

The transit usually undergoes a 3-pass effect; bringing on the necessary change -accepting and undergoing the necessity of change - perceiving the effect of the change.