The horrible Age of Aquarius - the end of humanity

WHYNOT

Banned
I will help you one last time:
Proper comprehension is the key to using Logic & reasoning.

Lack of Logic & reasoning = Irrational
=Nonsense.

Goodbye &
Merry Christmas.

Then you would understand that knowledge & proper teaching requires education & teaching. Preaching and moaning does nothing much like spitting your dummy out.

Exalted Jupiter loves topics like these... Exalted Moon gets a huge laugh out of it. Do you want a toffee? It's Christmas after all.

Goodbye sweetheart.

Age of Aquarius... Personal relations, friends, people you care about and those who care about you hold close to you.

Extend your solidarity of love and warmth to those in true need and learn to weave between superficial and truth. And the upmost thing to keep intact is your integrity.

Treat people how you would like to be treated and respect space and needs.

Life is pretty easy once you bash down your own issues, they come up from time to time, this is why learning to deal with your issues matters, if you do not you will spread poison to others.

Now i am preaching.

Just ate the biggest cake ever... Jezzus

Not even Xmas day yet lol.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
tenor.gif

AquarianRising

Extend your solidarity of love and warmth to those in true need and learn to weave between superficial and truth. And the upmost thing to keep intact is your integrity.

Treat people how you would like to be treated and respect space and needs.

Life is pretty easy once you bash down your own issues, they come up from time to time, this is why learning to deal with your issues matters, if you do not you will spread poison to others.

Now i am preaching.

No, it's just sound advise, although I'm not convinced he's receptive to it. Preaching involves a lot more poetry of speech, dogmatism and the eschewing of reality and it's tenets. Telling someone not to be a d*ck is just common sense. I wouldn't worry about it. He's not apt to follow what you said anyway.

jac

I'm an Aquarian, and I agree this is a horrible age. AI, geoengineering, the extinction event of Fukushima, the imminent 5G rollout, all monstrous.

But none of this is new.

Since when has humanity ever been natural?
How many different versions of us have already been unearthed/exhumed?
How many religions have been created to appease us? And who profits from this?

What is hidden from us and why?
Why are we discouraged from looking behind the curtain?

You get a choice of creationism or evolution.
I perceive them both as being ****.
Beasts display more intelligence and compassion than humanity.

No. The controllers have been fkg with more varieties of humanity than we can count. The Starchild Project, the failed "secret" Antarctica project, Yeti despise and flee from us, a planet so littered with spirits of the dead you can go nowhere to be truly alone.

Our children have become Artificial Intelligence- their hive minds cannot and will not function without constant feed from devices. Education ceased long ago, it's been straight programming all these years. This is why no one is allowed to question. They do not HAVE Androids, they ARE Androids, and the controllers have been priming us for YEARS. Look at earliest sci-fi, then research who funded it. It's always the same. The terrible wars; same thing.
And all this, just the tip of the iceberg.

Sure, the end of this version of humanity. And if we completely destroy this planet (we are very, very rapidly now), another version will "appear" elsewhere.

None of this is new.
We're simply not that original.
We never were.

Opal

Premium Member
The horrible age of Aquarius, and the end of humanity.

Humanity. So self absorbed. We want to look at the Ages as if it is something being done to humanity.

Yes, I do see the Age of Aquarius as an age of destruction. An Age where Man is the cause. But I do not see it as the end of humanity. More, I would predict it to be a means of the Earth Gaia, to purge itself of a group of Earthling's that have gotten out of control. That are working against the Natural functioning of the Earthen planet.

But it is only seen as age of destruction to humans. To earth it is an age of regeneration. To recover from what Man has done to earth.

The Georgia Guidestones

The stones have 10 messages inscribed on them. They read:

• MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
  • GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY – IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
  • UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
  • RULE PASSION – FAITH – TRADITION – AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
  • PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
  • LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
  • AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
  • BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
  • PRIZE TRUTH – BEAUTY – LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
  • BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE
We are not following the advice. We will not be extinct. We will be culled, like our natural mammal life. Earth Gaia will take care of itself. As it always has. Purging itself in its infinite cycle. The four horsemen, The Bull Taurus, The Lion Leo, The Eagle Scorpio, The Man Aquarius, each taking its turn in Gaia's unending cycle of cleansing.

It is not personal. It just is.

jac

Our planet is going to look like my avatar.

Not all of us are self-absorbed, a little searching proves that.
Searching also reveals evidence of the killing off of various versions of humanity. Tragically, most history has been destroyed, mangled, and hidden.

Fantasies aside; "earthen planet"?
As opposed to gaseous planet?
Our 'scientists' can't even prove with empiric evidence what lies inside our planet. Just try to get credible stats on Antarctica.

The jury will be out for awhile how much of our decline and demise has to do with humanity itself. It's a formidable study, but don't rely on google for truth. And this is seen as a deadly era of destruction. The rest of the galaxy isn't happy with us fkg with radioactivity. We're contaminating EVERYTHING.

How much more personal do you get than death?
btw: the culling has already started.

Will the wind ever remember?
The names it has blown in the past
And with its crutch, its old age and its wisdom
It whispers "no, this will be the last"

Last edited:

Gemini888

The Age of Aries was a violent time with wars and conflicts everywhere in the world. Humans were either slaves or slave owners. No one knew what human right was.

The Age of Pisces was a delusional, psychotic age of rampant religious belief and fear. Much of what human previously discovered was thrown into the trashcan because they didn't fit in with the church's belief, and it took us a long time to rediscover them. The Dark Age was around this age. Human's evolution was slowed down for generations.

If human was able to survive the atrocity of two Ages in a row, why can't we do it again? Human is more self-aware and resilient than we give credit for. There will always something to counteract the destruction, one way or another, before the destruction becomes overwhelming. Religion was originally created to counteract the violence of the Age of Aries. The Renaissance and several revolutions were a counteract force against the delusion of the Age of Pisces. And each counteract attempt was a sign of the next age. Let's see what the counteract of this age will be.

Opal

Premium Member
Our planet is going to look like my avatar.

Not all of us are self-absorbed, a little searching proves that.
Searching also reveals evidence of the killing off of various versions of humanity. Tragically, most history has been destroyed, mangled, and hidden.

Fantasies aside; "earthen planet"?
As opposed to gaseous planet?
Our 'scientists' can't even prove with empiric evidence what lies inside our planet. Just try to get credible stats on Antarctica.

The jury will be out for awhile how much of our decline and demise has to do with humanity itself. It's a formidable study, but don't rely on google for truth. And this is seen as a deadly era of destruction. The rest of the galaxy isn't happy with us fkg with radioactivity. We're contaminating EVERYTHING.

How much more personal do you get than death?
btw: the culling has already started.

Will the wind ever remember?
The names it has blown in the past
And with its crutch, its old age and its wisdom
It whispers "no, this will be the last"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Do you read of the Tetramorph?

Opal

Premium Member
The Age of Aries was a violent time with wars and conflicts everywhere in the world. Humans were either slaves or slave owners. No one knew what human right was.

The Age of Pisces was a delusional, psychotic age of rampant religious belief and fear. Much of what human previously discovered was thrown into the trashcan because they didn't fit in with the church's belief, and it took us a long time to rediscover them. The Dark Age was around this age. Human's evolution was slowed down for generations.

If human was able to survive the atrocity of two Ages in a row, why can't we do it again? Human is more self-aware and resilient than we give credit for. There will always something to counteract the destruction, one way or another, before the destruction becomes overwhelming. Religion was originally created to counteract the violence of the Age of Aries. The Renaissance and several revolutions were a counteract force against the delusion of the Age of Pisces. And each counteract attempt was a sign of the next age. Let's see what the counteract of this age will be.

We aren't talking total annihilation, it is just a rotating thing. Over and over, we have survived many more times than twice.....and we will continue to........again, and again, and again.....

ynnest

We aren't talking total annihilation, it is just a rotating thing. Over and over, we have survived many more times than twice.....and we will continue to........again, and again, and again.....

I actually believe there is the possibility to break this rotating system/thing and I do not buy in to those ways of thinking that see it as predetermined without considering the FREE WILL choice of humanity.

Y

jac

Do any of you think any living thing is going to survive on a dead planet saturated with radioactivity?

You should at least have some knowledge of reality.
If you don't know, please, do even a basic study online.
Not to appease me, just for YOURSELF.

Opal

Premium Member
I actually believe there is the possibility to break this rotating system/thing and I do not buy in to those ways of thinking that see it as predetermined without considering the FREE WILL choice of humanity.

Y

What's does it have to do with free will? You don't get to pick. The Age of Aquarius is what it is. I don't get to pick, I just observe.....

You do have the free will to believe or not, but you can't change the ages

ynnest

What's does it have to do with free will? You don't get to pick. The Age of Aquarius is what it is. I don't get to pick, I just observe.....

You do have the free will to believe or not, but you can't change the ages

Of course I get to pick as free will dominate ages which is why ages cannot say anything about the development of this world fundamentally as what people believe are ages are only shallow layers of a much deeper core which have its roots in free will among others.

Y

Opal

Premium Member
Oh.......

What are your sources for your statement?

I have read a lot on the ages, and I would enjoy reading the original form of what you are expressing.

I have never read anything on the ages that included my or anyone else’s free will, concerning the Ages of Precession.

Please post your sources.

Opal

Premium Member
Thread title should've been " - the end of the world."

Sounds more dramatic. More clicks, more views, $$$

It’s not the end of the world. It’s not the end of mankind. It is the natural motion of the earth regenerating itself, forever.