Just a frozen thought

eekndyn

As pluto transit my moon in conjunction. I have found this comfort in this "Let it go" song. Ive must of heard the song 1000s of times, and never cared for it til very recent. I can totally allocate it to pluto conjunting my moon.

katydid

As pluto transit my moon in conjunction. I have found this comfort in this "Let it go" song. Ive must of heard the song 1000s of times, and never cared for it til very recent. I can totally allocate it to pluto conjunting my moon.

That is so funny that you say this. :tongue:

My Moon/Mars/Chiron conjunction is in Capricorn, in my 8th...:unsure:

If anyone needs to learn to 'let it go', I do. :tongue:

My lovely 3 yr old granddaughter LOVES LOVES LOVES that song. I go over and play with her a few times a week. I am serenaded by that song, over and over, in an endless loop.

I actually had the same thought that you did. I realized that listening to that refrain over and over, was part of my PLUTO CONJUNCT MOON transit.

eekndyn

Your grandbaby sounds just too sweet. My little ones who are not so little 7 9 15 says Ive overplayed the song. It has been rather therapeutic. Mine is in my 2nd so I can totally relate. My moon is at 19° and got some of the messages. But it is far from over. Not an easy transit. Thank you for posting.