Sebastian Stan's Rising Sign?

BluEyedGrl105

Anyone want to take a guess? I just saw him in Captain America 2, and I'm a little bit in love (I know he's kind of cliche` looking but still...)

I feel like Libra or Taurus Rising, and not just because he's ~pretty. It's the lips, chin, and face shape. But there's also something watery about him, so I don't know...

(If he had an early Libra Rising that would put T. Jupiter in Cancer over his MC lately, and T. Uranus in Capricorn around his IC when he moved to America at age 12. But I don't think Cancer MC fits him.)

Astrotheme chart:

Attachments

• SebStan.jpg
    SebStan.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Melaike

Anyone want to take a guess? I just saw him in Captain America 2, and I'm a little bit in love (I know he's kind of cliche` looking but still...)

I feel like Libra or Taurus Rising, and not just because he's ~pretty. It's the lips, chin, and face shape. But there's also something watery about him, so I don't know...

His ASC could be Cancer IMO.

MiaMiaMia

He´s so gorgeous! I feel like Aquarius rising is possible, I´ve heard they have cleft chins.

He´s not "pretty" enough for Libra, he´s more unconventionally handsome. Something about him is watery like you said, neptunian (he likes to ´party` it seems, but again, it´s hollywood...) and soooo charming! Like, Liv Taylor level seduction while he´s just sitting there doing nothing.

Taurus is a possibility too, he has those Taurus lips!

He made me think of the Cancer puppyface when he played Bucky... so maybe...

astrobunny

I lean towards Taurus as that would make Venus his chart ruler. I saw this Tumblr post that pointed out some Venus dominant male celebs with frog-ish faces, and his squarish face & full lips kind of look frog-like to me.

MiaMiaMia

I lean towards Taurus as that would make Venus his chart ruler. I saw this Tumblr post that pointed out some Venus dominant male celebs with frog-ish faces, and his squarish face & full lips kind of look frog-like to me.

Thanks for the tumblr, it´s funny but true:cool: he has a frog face, but that doesn´t mean Taurus ASC necessarily (though again, it would explain those lips too).

What about a late Leo ASC which would still include Venus, maybe even Mercury in the 1st house? Idk if his hair is awesome enough for Leo Asc tbh, of if he´d be pixie-boy enough for that...
I do´t think he has sun in the 1st, or is a Virgo ASC btw.

But Venus ASC tend to be seen as charming by others, and that seems to be his impression when he´s filmed, even just sitting quietly.

Also, she included Harry Styles in the froggies, and Russel Brand, and idt that they´re Taurus ASC?:pouty:

astrobunny

Thanks for the tumblr, it´s funny but true:cool: he has a frog face, but that doesn´t mean Taurus ASC necessarily (though again, it would explain those lips too).

What about a late Leo ASC which would still include Venus, maybe even Mercury in the 1st house? Idk if his hair is awesome enough for Leo Asc tbh, of if he´d be pixie-boy enough for that...
I do´t think he has sun in the 1st, or is a Virgo ASC btw.

But Venus ASC tend to be seen as charming by others, and that seems to be his impression when he´s filmed, even just sitting quietly.

Also, she included Harry Styles in the froggies, and Russel Brand, and idt that they´re Taurus ASC?:pouty:
I have a Leo Rising friend who has done acting and he's going to go bald, so I wouldn't cancel out that possibility based on Sebastian's hair alone.

He gives me Cancer and Taurus vibes (tho I wouldn't toss out any of the water & earth signs), but I lean towards his ascendant being Taurus because it would make Venus his chart ruler, possibly making Venus a dominant planet in his chart like how Venus is prominent in Harry and Russel Brand's.

MiaMiaMia

I have a Leo Rising friend who has done acting and he's going to go bald, so I wouldn't cancel out that possibility based on Sebastian's hair alone.

He gives me Cancer and Taurus vibes (tho I wouldn't toss out any of the water & earth signs), but I lean towards his ascendant being Taurus because it would make Venus his chart ruler, possibly making Venus a dominant planet in his chart like how Venus is prominent in Harry and Russel Brand's.

Ok, I can agree on that, but what gives him the Cancer vibe then? Would Taurus ASC give his cancer a prominent position, or make the Ruler of cancer Moon more important?
But maybe that´s just his cancer Mars leaking that energy?

And what do you make of his MC then?

I want to take the Leo ASC back now, but not because of his hair, just because he doesn´t have enough Leo for a Sun, Mars partly AND Asc...:bandit:

astrobunny

Ok, I can agree on that, but what gives him the Cancer vibe then? Would Taurus ASC give his cancer a prominent position, or make the Ruler of cancer Moon more important?
But maybe that´s just his cancer Mars leaking that energy?

And what do you make of his MC then?

I want to take the Leo ASC back now, but not because of his hair, just because he doesn´t have enough Leo for a Sun, Mars partly AND Asc...:bandit:

His big blue eyes make me think of a possible Cancer ascendant. Maybe even Pisces. I just looked up his natal chart on Astrotheme again and he's got his Mars & Jupiter in Scorpio. Apparently, his Venus is in Cancer and I could see him having Venus conjunct his Ascendant, so maybe he is a Cancer ascendant after all. That would make Venus very influential in his chart. Idk about his MC tho.

EDIT: I could see him ending up being a Libra ascendant since that could make his MC Cancer with Venus possibly conjuncting it.

Last edited:

MiaMiaMia

His big blue eyes make me think of a possible Cancer ascendant. Maybe even Pisces. I just looked up his natal chart on Astrotheme again and he's got his Mars & Jupiter in Scorpio. Apparently, his Venus is in Cancer and I could see him having Venus conjunct his Ascendant, so maybe he is a Cancer ascendant after all. That would make Venus very influential in his chart. Idk about his MC tho.

EDIT: I could see him ending up being a Libra ascendant since that could make his MC Cancer with Venus possibly conjuncting it.

Thanks for the chart!

Ok if Cancer is his ASC then the Venus thing makes total sense too. But then Moon becomes chart ruler (explains big blue eyes, soft look sometimes, but not enough to be Piscean). I would buy Moon as prominent also because it´s in Gemini, and for all his hotness, he seems at times manipulative/charming for the sake of getting the goodies:bandit: Idk what a Gemini Moon does to the personality though, but his overall combo is very charming.

And btw, Cancer Asc would make him Aries MC instead of Libra. And that I don´t buy so much, since his image in not that of a conqueror of his field (I think Streep has Aries MC). He seems so laid back that he talks about roles as his next job, not some "project" or his "Work"...
There is still the possibility of a late/early Taurus or Pisces MC for him though.
Taurus makes sense since he seems so laid back and grounded/looking to become grounded in his public persona. Also ruled by Venus, so back to his looks/lips and the artistic occupation. His famous Winter Soldier role was also very dependent on and well executed physically:cool:
And Venus in Cancer, so back to that energy.
He doesn´t come off as Piscean to me, but as Neptunian, so I´m on the fence, since Neptune is the Lord of Pisces...

If his Asc in Taurus, then it´s Pisces, Aquarius or Capricorn as MC.
Aquarius I can´t even begin to see, nothing social, no causes... it´s cliche but kinda works for him because it´s just absent completely from his persona.
Capricorn maybe not either, he does appear focused, but not SERIOUS and not overtly ambitious. But there is grounded energy for sure, except now I´m thinking back to Taurus:whistling:

The Libra thing won´t leave me alone though, because I just realized that it´s also ruled by Venus, and he does have SO much Libra appeal!
Interesting o, is that he has 2 malefics there, but idk what to make of it?
Also if Taurus is Mc, the Libra is around the 3rd house, and has some to do with talking/voice, so a pleasant manner and saying nice things might come from there?
Then his Neptune would be in the 5th, which makes sense when it comes to his drug/a little messy party past rumours.

Finally his Scorpio is interesting too, considering quite a lot of planets there, especially Mars! Ik about you, but I didn´t get any Scorpio vibes from him (then again, such a mysterious sign this one) and wonder how Mars there affects him?:bandit:

MiaMiaMia

Ok so this is an absoluetly necessary illustration of my point:whistling::tongue:
sebastian14f-1-web.jpg

If this isn´t Taurus MC then idk. He uses his body not only for beauty, but also as a tool for his job. At the same time he invests in it persona wise, so it fits the MC agenda.
With venus in Cancer we have a traditional masculine image, good old fahined muscle tone and shirtlessness (God bless.)

Also here is an interesting take on Mcs, it´s lighthearted but accurate:biggrin:
http://www.astrologymarina.com/2016/07/mars-aspects-how-we-express-anger.html

theV

Sebastian has a harmonic Sun in Libra on degree 20 opposite his ex Leighton Meester Sun. SO he carries libra traits since he has a main harmonic sun chart in Libra.