Proposal Chart Matching

Viki

Dear astrologers,

I m looking for a chart match here. I m speaking with a girl for sometime. This is an arranged marriage proposal. I like her. But I feel there is some funky/ego/selfish attitude in her. I have my own shortcomings too. I can be short tempered at times and have a strong head. But who is perfect? Can someone please match the two horoscopes below and tell if this marriage will sustain and not break or if this will work in the long run? Will we both be able to settle abroad?

Thanks

Last edited:

Saturn90

I'm not sure if your time of birth is accurate may be off a little bit as your chart shows lots of relationships and heartbreaks at least before a formal binding/marriage.

Viki

Dear saturn90,

My birth time is accurate. I have had just one relationship before and it ended long back. Pls match the charts for me

Thanks

Viki

Great Answer Dinesh Ji! I would recommend adding a note in the rules section on the same! Chart matching won't be done as it requires a specialized and detailed study. I wouldn't have to request it here. All I asked for was if the marriage would work. I honestly do not need a detailed explanation. Well, to answer my question if a detailed study is needed, I understand this is a free website and I may not ask such questions. In that case, we can ask people not to ask questions which requires detailed study!

Apologies for following up as I really needed an opinion as quick as possible.

Thanks,
Viki

mathur_dinesh

I am quoting you:
"I m looking for a chart match here. I m speaking with a girl for sometime. This is an arranged marriage proposal. I like her. But I feel there is some funky/ego/selfish attitude in her. I have my own shortcomings too. I can be short tempered at times and have a strong head. But who is perfect? Can someone please match the two horoscopes below........"

If one decides to marry on astrological advice, it is one of the major decisions in life.
Therefore I had advised as above above. In the end it is your decision. I did not want to irritate you.

RaRohini

Great Answer Dinesh Ji! I would recommend adding a note in the rules section on the same! Chart matching won't be done as it requires a specialized and detailed study. I wouldn't have to request it here. All I asked for was if the marriage would work. I honestly do not need a detailed explanation. Well, to answer my question if a detailed study is needed, I understand this is a free website and I may not ask such questions. In that case, we can ask people not to ask questions which requires detailed study!

Apologies for following up as I really needed an opinion as quick as possible.

Thanks,
Viki

Yes you are short tempered.
But adding to what mathurji said, what is the meaning of marriage compatibility?
If it means that you will be short tempered but the other person should 'bear it', then marriage may be happy for you. But there may be no progress in learning about our own shortcomings.
If both are at loggerheads, there may be a lot of learning on both sides or the marriage may fall apart.
So you can decide based on this.

Viki

Dinesh Ji. Sure no. No irritation. I just wanted opinions on this matter. And we match charts before marriage, don't we? So I came to this forum. Astrological advise doesn't alone make my decision. Just to support my judgement on perception.

RaRohini Ji. Thanks for your opinion. Is yours a general advise or specific to me? I m short tempered and aggressive. True. But I have toned down a lot and more calm now. I m ready to learn. But I have no idea if she s ready to learn along the way.

But it would Request you guys to be more straight forward rather than giving me clues. An on the face opinion lol :)

muchacho

I don't see the short temper in your chart. Am I missing something?

Anyways, for match making you have to work with Nakshatras. There's a simple method. Just compare your birth Nakshatra (with Pada) with hers. There's software that can calculate that for you. In your case that's Chitra (3rd pada) man with Hastha (1st pada) woman which gives 19 out of 36 points. Which means average compatibility.

RaRohini

I don't see the short temper in your chart. Am I missing something?

Anyways, for match making you have to work with Nakshatras. There's a simple method. Just compare your birth Nakshatra (with Pada) with hers. There's software that can calculate that for you. In your case that's Chitra (3rd pada) man with Hastha (1st pada) woman which gives 19 out of 36 points. Which means average compatibility.

Hi !
Sorry the short temper i mentioned was not due to the chart but due to the retort !
From the moon signs that were given by muchacho, yours is in Chitra Padam 3. Chitra is ruled by Mars but pada 3 is in Libra..so the native is prone to temper , but is just. In Chitra, mars is inward looking meaning that the fight is within oneself. Sorry, do you have any childhood ailment?
For the girl, it is moon in Hasta ..Moksha nakshatra .So she will tend towards spirituality,but Pada 1 Mesha Rasi ..warrior. So she may be more of a go getter.
This is only side of it. Now sexual comparability etc is another matter. I am not proficient in reading that.
Hope this helps.

Viki

Thanks Muchacho!

RaRohini,

Childhood ailments no. I have stomach issues now. Which is a bit of irritation.
Thanks for responding again. I am very confused now abt this marriage.

muchacho

Hi !
Sorry the short temper i mentioned was not due to the chart but due to the retort !
From the moon signs that were given by muchacho, yours is in Chitra Padam 3. Chitra is ruled by Mars but pada 3 is in Libra..so the native is prone to temper , but is just. In Chitra, mars is inward looking meaning that the fight is within oneself. Sorry, do you have any childhood ailment?
For the girl, it is moon in Hasta ..Moksha nakshatra .So she will tend towards spirituality,but Pada 1 Mesha Rasi ..warrior. So she may be more of a go getter.
This is only side of it. Now sexual comparability etc is another matter. I am not proficient in reading that.
Hope this helps.
Okay, I see.

muchacho

Thanks Muchacho!

RaRohini,

Childhood ailments no. I have stomach issues now. Which is a bit of irritation.
Thanks for responding again. I am very confused now abt this marriage.
Let's keep in mind that this software was basically just comparing the positions of the Moons in the Navamsas. So in terms of analysis that isn't even scratching the surface. Regarding settling abroad, her Moon is ruler of 12th, her Sun which is Lagnesh at the same time is in 9th. Your Moon is ruler of 12th, ruler of 4th is Jupiter in 9th. So it's likely that you both would do well living abroad.

Now about the synastry: You are a Virgo rising, she's a Leo rising, that's not a good match. Leo and Virgo are complete opposites in character. They have nothing in common. Your Moon is in Libra, her Moon is in Virgo, that's not a good match. Libra and Virgo are complete opposites in character. They have nothing in common. You are a Gemini Sun, she's an Aries Sun. That's a good match. Lots of things in common. You both have exceptionally strong Suns, which means whatever goal you set you have the willpower and stamina to achieve it. But this also means that you are not willing to give in easily which can be a problem in a relationship. Her Sun is actually stronger than yours. So there may be a battle of wills at times. Also, she's 1 year older than you. And since you are a 10th House Sun, I doubt this sits well with you.