Justifying scorpio is all that you have?

Traxxx

EDIT: Aleister Crowley quotes ''[FONT=&quot]They act with lust, brutality and ferocity, and can always find a passage from Scripture to justify themselves. '' [/FONT]This post has been misunderstood, this is not a scorpio diss. I do not recall you here to gossip. I believe that the sign/constellation of scorpio should be approached in an entirely new manner. Why? Because there is a weight of ill psychopathology inside it. You can't seat with your hands crossed above such a case as astrologers do all these years. It's the same as an everyday scene of a bully at school. Everyone fears him, everyone turns their back apathetically in order to maintain their comfort, some join him in order to be feared and gain a position of power, he always GAINS, and the children he has chosen to bully lose, they are the ''losers'', nobody approaches them. The scene HAS TO be radicaly changed from every angle. When i read Aleister Crowley astrology (he is not a hesitant and justifying astrologer as the modern ones that gratify scorpio and for some reason have make it such a popular sign) i think to myself, these people need a pshychiatric check, maybe astrology should be linked in a deeper psychological factor of this personality and give new insights and horizons, because this personality is TOO asphyxiating. So this thread is about your perception, people's feelings about it maybe we could conclude somewhere?

Last edited:
Hm... I have never met many Scorpio I got along with, but I guess it's because I am a quiet person and Scorpios are famous for being secretive and quiet. So we just would never really get to talking, but the ones I did get to talking with were very bubbly and sweet. Usually very obsessed with a specific topic and really get going once they trust you. Trust is a huge thing with Scorpios, I think it's to compensate for Libra's rose colored glasses lol. I'd have to disagree with you and say Scorpio are quite honest, secretive yes, but honesty and loyalty are the brighter spots of Scorpio energy that really should be brought up more often by astrologers...

The negative traits of Scorpio are quite glamorized, the mysterious and jealous lover with a stinger... I'm not sure Scorpio are as much of a mystery as they let on, but the mystery is glamorized. I think they just prefer people not to get in their way, so they tend not to share their inner commentary. If you give them a reason to trust you though, I find that they stop being so sneaky and start sharing more. They are cautious people, who feel strongly, so they take baby steps around new or shifty people...

That aside, I've observed that Scorpio in real life, and not on an astrology article, they are quite loyal friends. Compassionate, strong, dedicated. They can have a bit of an ego, yes, and play up the sexy mysterious stereotype lol (some of them do anyway). But I would not say they are the worst traits someone can have... unless you are speaking from a bad personal experience with a Scorpio... it's important to remember that all signs have "bad" versions, and are all equally as awful to everyone else lol. I think Scorpio's bad traits just end up being glamorized... kind of like vampire novels and bad boys lol.

Inquirer

Every astrologer describes scorpio and after justifies them. Scorpios never live truthfully so i understand why you can't capture their face. Astrology by the sidereal system is actualizing. Sagittarius people are proof of their actual scorpio sun. I would like to open a discussion about scorpios, and would like to hear your knowledge and your opinion. Scorpios represent the worst qualities a man can be. They are. Why?

There's this thing in astrology that people have come up with in regards to scorpio types (you may have heard this before) and they call it "the three stages of evolution".

Using this theory, some scorpios are meant to rise above their first stage to become a "phoenix", but I'm not sure how many would get there XD.

Halo Jones

Every astrologer describes scorpio and after justifies them. Scorpios never live truthfully so i understand why you can't capture their face. Astrology by the sidereal system is actualizing. Sagittarius people are proof of their actual scorpio sun. I would like to open a discussion about scorpios, and would like to hear your knowledge and your opinion. Scorpios represent the worst qualities a man can be. They are. Why?

I find this view to be extremely narrow-minded and shortsighted. It's true that Scorpios can be jealous, possessive, cold, and vengeful, but they are also the most loyal people I've ever met (even more than Leos, I'd say, and I'm a freakin' Leo), incredibly perceptive, and extraordinarily generous. If you're looking for authentic friendship, you will find it in a Scorpio.

Say your boyfriend broke up with you after five years, your mother has breast cancer and you just got fired from your job. Do you know who's going to be there on the couch with you while you try to cope? A Scorpio. They have got your back to the death and I mean, death.

So I don't know where all this Scorpio hate comes from because the truth is, every sign has its shadow side, and for some reason Scorpio gets the most shade. We could talk about how we hate every sign, but it's just not useful. Nobody is perfect, and do you know what? Scorpio really understands that.

Traxxx

Sure. I feel fine that i don't bow my head down. I feel fine that i don't accept this behaviour, nor am i passive towards it. I feel wonderful and i'd like to see how other people feel when a person so unjust manifest into their lives.

Blaze

Account Closed
I find this view to be extremely narrow-minded and shortsighted. It's true that Scorpios can be jealous, possessive, cold, and vengeful, but they are also the most loyal people I've ever met (even more than Leos, I'd say, and I'm a freakin' Leo), incredibly perceptive, and extraordinarily generous. If you're looking for authentic friendship, you will find it in a Scorpio.

Say your boyfriend broke up with you after five years, your mother has breast cancer and you just got fired from your job. Do you know who's going to be there on the couch with you while you try to cope? A Scorpio. They have got your back to the death and I mean, death.

So I don't know where all this Scorpio hate comes from because the truth is, every sign has its shadow side, and for some reason Scorpio gets the most shade. We could talk about how we hate every sign, but it's just not useful. Nobody is perfect, and do you know what? Scorpio really understands that.
This. So.Much.This.

My GF is a Scorpio and I honestly can say that she is one of the TWO people in my life that I'd trust 100% (The other being my childhood leo buddy :biggrin: ). Yes she has some of the "negative" traits that come along with the sign BUT so what, All of us have flaws or imperfections, It's what makes us human (That hurt my leo moon pride :p ).

@OP- Question: Did you break up with a Scorpio or something and you've been "Stung" by that person? Or is it just something about the sign that you don't like?

Traxxx

Yes she has some of the "negative" traits that come along with the sign BUT so what, All of us have flaws or imperfections, It's what makes us human (That hurt my leo moon pride :p ).

@OP- Question: Did you break up with a Scorpio or something and you've been "Stung" by that person? Or is it just something about the sign that you don't like?

No mister. Not all of us are hateful bastards. I've stated my concerns clearly enough.

Halo Jones

No mister. Not all of us are hateful bastards. I've stated my concerns clearly enough.

I don't think you have, but whatever. You're the one who started an entire thread maligning 1/12 of Earth's population.

Not that I'm offended, I'm just mostly curious as to why. What's your sun sign?

Traxxx

Why? Because i believe i am not the only one who has witnessed horrible actions highlighted by the specific hate and misanthropy that characterizes these human beings. It's just an obvious fact even when you take it astrological wise. I opened this thread to see how people deal with it. And for more astrological information. Take the moon and cancer for example. Cancers may have grown up maligned in their family and developed a coping mechanism based in fear. But they don't explain us why scorpio is hateful. I have my personal opinions but i am strongly frustrated when i see people tolerating them. I don't wish for anyone to tolerate venom in their atmosphere.

Halo Jones

Why? Because i believe i am not the only one who has witnessed horrible actions highlighted by the specific hate and misanthropy that characterizes these human beings. It's just an obvious fact even when you take it astrological wise. I opened this thread to see how people deal with it. And for more astrological information. Take the moon and cancer for example. Cancers may have grown up maligned in their family and developed a coping mechanism based in fear. But they don't explain us why scorpio is hateful. I have my personal opinions but i am strongly frustrated when i see people tolerating them. I don't wish for anyone to tolerate venom in their atmosphere.

Well, I don't think Scorpio is hateful. They are well-guarded, for sure. I think when Scorpio was young, they were so perceptive, so open to the world around them, that usually something happens in their early lives (betrayal?) that affects them very deeply and so they wrap themselves in protective coating.

Where Cancer protects itself through fear, Scorpio protects itself through paranoia and suspicion. I can relate to this since I have a Scorpio Mars: I like to have allll my bases covered.

There are some awful Scorpios for sure; some will just sting you for no good reason. But there are awful people everywhere. Maybe Scorpio just knows how to hit the deepest.

Blaze

Account Closed

What's your sun sign?

Also, All I'm getting from you is that you "hate the hateful bastards" you claim Scorpio to be. I'm really curious now, Have you been stung by a Scorpio? has a Scorpio ruined your life or hurt you so badly that you hate them all?

They're all not the same btw. Are there some that suck? yea sure, just like any other sign. What sets two people of the same sign apart though, Is their birth chart. No two Scorpios will be EXACTLY the same.

Traxxx

Well, unfortunately people that respond to my thread have no understanding of my point. I took this to an astrological thread because it is a very stimulating and serious conversation, concerning hate in our society and people's reaction and tolerance. I am the friendliest person around in real life, i've got many acquaintances. I happen to have met many of them. Will i sound disturbing if i say to you that the worst remembrance comes from them? In a manner of behaviour, they where the people that judged and judged and judged. The reason why kids suffer in your school. Your own responses do not surprised me since i've seen the people laugh and take part in their game. Since then i swore to myself to never allow it in my realm. With whatever means i had i would prevent it. If that makes you feel better, yes of course i have been criticized, would i escape their eye? Iam an Aries with an aries mars :p I had to live close to them in certain periods of my life growing up. I have known of heavier things than a venom mouth coming from them, that i couldn't find the words to describe. The feeling of enjoyment harassing someone. Justice crushed down. I could recognize the genious in their mind, fooling everyone and keeping the surroundings under their own rhythm. But instead i can sense how lost in life is their position. And to be truthful, i don't care. I care for the people that have suffered their wrong doings. The child that grew up in their home and died a drug user. John, my lover. And every other John.

Last edited:

Halo Jones

Well, some of us are trying to have a conversation with you. You did start the thread, the least you can do is respond to some of our points and/or answer our questions. Defend your perspective, and all that, rather than just say "I've seen things" à la Roy Batty.

serafin5

So let me get this straight: All people born between the Sun Sign dates of Scorpio are basically "sick" human beings? Does that include all people with the Moon and/or Rising Sign? What of those of other Sun Signs with Scorpio placements? What do you propose should be done with these "Scorpio people"?

Bigotry, and Sun Sign astrology generally isn't welcome here.

A proud Scorpio Rising-
Serafin 5

miquar

Hi Traxx. Its interesting that you are very different in 'real life'. All this bitterness that you feel towards 'Scorpio types' suggests two things - that you are afraid of being betrayed or hurt by one, and that you share some traits with destructive Scorpio types which you feel unable to acknowledge. Read through your posts on this thread, and notice the bitterness in your words.

Perhaps you have strong Pluto energy which you are projecting onto these 'Scorpio types'. Why don't you post your chart and people can help you to see any blind spots? If you want to remove some of the bitterness and judging from the world, and if you want to find peace, don't worry about what anyone else is doing. Focus on your own healing. Then when you are healed, you can help others to heal. They won't take any notice of you at the moment, because you just want to punish them rather than help them to change for the better. When you're at peace, you won't want to punish anyone.

Traxxx

Oh well, you speak far too progressive words for somebody you don't even know. I think my post has been hijacked by a bunch of apathetic people that lick their psychopathic boss or something :)

Traxxx

And i didn't post this because i am oh so afraid of getting stinged. I mean, come on, they're peoplee afterall, not scorpions, they don't STING you, they purposefully direct their malice over you. If you support that you're clearly mad.