Is This Guy Gonna Cheat On Me?

Halo Jones

Generally I'm not a fan of these types of questions, but I'm curious as to what you guys see in this guy's chart. He's got Venus/Mars tightly conjunct Aries at 0 degrees (intense! Spontaneous!), Uranus in the 7th house and a Gemini rising. He's also an Aquarius.

On the other hand, he has a Cancer moon (loyal, attached, caring), and Venus/Mars trining Saturn. His Venus/Mars conjunction is also tightly conjunct our composite Aries ascendant at 0 degrees, which according to The Inner Wheel:

The first house can also show us indicators of one-person ‘relationships,’ cases of fascination or obsession or just simple old unrequited love. Usually, the person who is hooked by the relationship has a planet (or more) conjuncting the Ascendant of the composite chart very tightly. If it’s the Sun, or Venus, that person values the relationship intensely, and it holds great meaning for their self-development, whether it lasts or not.
To top it off, my north node is conjunct his Chiron, and his sun is conjunct my ascendant. And while Aquarians are known for being unpredictable, they are also fixed signs -- once they are locked into a situation, they don't necessarily flit away from it like Sagittarians, Geminis and Pisceans can do (Or Virgos, for that matter).

What do y'all think? :unsure:

His chart:

TveVhXg.png

Our synastry (orbs reduced to 40%):

wAE5P6w.png

Our composite:

VOdqSxD.png

Last edited:

Halo Jones

I can definitely see our packed composite 8th house in Scorpio feeding my paranoia (with Pluto!), as well as the fact that he has his Mercury, Jupiter and MC in my 12th -- I feel it's hard to get a straight answer from him sometimes.

Last edited:

waybread

HJ, I think a chart shows a proclivity or potential-- not necessarily how it is going to play out. I will say that I have seen charts of a few people committed to polyamory, with Mars, Venus, and Jupiter in aspect together. (Venus and Mars are the sexy planets, and Jupiter suggests that "if a little is good, a lot is better.")

I saw one chart of a woman who also had a Venus-Mars-Jupiter aspect pattern, and when I suggested the polyamory part to her, she got really insulted. But then it turned out that her BF was like this. So sometimes people don't display the energies within their chart out of personal scruples, but attract to them the types of people who do, because the chart will express itself somehow.

I suspect that the issue with this man is that, as loving and caring towards him as you might be, he could still feel that, somehow his emotional (moon) needs aren't being met. He's got that huge, caring moon in Cancer, suggesting a longing to merge with a partner on a profound emotional level. With your Pisces moon, you get and respond to this well. Yet the synastry bi-wheel shows his moon as nearly unaspected (just semi-square your sun) and the composite shows the moon opposite sun, Saturn, and Mercury. So somehow there's a disconnect.

This isn't necessarily a huge problem, as my husband's and my moons sesqui-square one another, and the fact that they are in the same element is some help. But without a strong aspect there, he may feel misunderstood on an emotional level.

The bi-wheel shows some positive inter-aspects, but whether the emotional "glue" is here, I can't say-- but you will be able to, as the relationship develops. That Chiron-NN cluster makes me think you are in this relationship as a big learning experience, whetever else develops.

Last edited:

Halo Jones

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing and detailed response. I'll admit that this guy is completely unlike any guy I've dated in the past and it's freaking me out. He is exactly what I want, but what I want isn't a "safe" option - just trying something different from my quiet, antisocial ex (also an Aquarian). Me and Aquarians, sheesh!

capee

please add separately your birth details

you and your boyfriend

boy chart Ve and mars conjunction is highly sexual combines :happy:

Halo Jones

I suspect that the issue with this man is that, as loving and caring towards him as you might be, he could still feel that, somehow his emotional (moon) needs aren't being met. He's got that huge, caring moon in Cancer, suggesting a longing to merge with a partner on a profound emotional level. With your Pisces moon, you get and respond to this well. Yet the synastry bi-wheel shows his moon as nearly unaspected (just semi-square your sun) and the composite shows the moon opposite sun, Saturn, and Mercury. So somehow there's a disconnect.

This isn't necessarily a huge problem, as my husband's and my moons sesqui-square one another, and the fact that they are in the same element is some help. But without a strong aspect there, he may feel misunderstood on an emotional level.

I think this particular passage is incredibly fascinating because as I mentioned earlier (I was on a mobile and couldn't type a more detailed response), I was in a previous relationship with a different Aquarian. In that case, I was the one who wasn't being emotionally fulfilled -- he had an independent Aries moon that couldn't have been less interested in listening to my thoughts and feelings.

While the two men are both definitively Aquarian, the Cancer moon furnishes the air sign with an engaging warmth that an Aries moon could never have provided. The difference is so stark, I have a hard time believing it.

I don't know much about these minor aspects, so I don't know how seriously to take them, but I did notice that neither of our moons in the synastry chart are particularly strongly aspected. So maybe there is a disconnect with us. All I know is that I feel compelled to be with this guy ... he's just always on my brain.

Just in case ... here is the aspect grid for the synastry chart: [click here]

please add separately your birth details

Ask and ye shall receive:

6niAjci.png

Last edited:

capee

i need this type this is good easy understanding

astro themes or other western system creating sayan system (obit is 23.23)
but vedic is using to nirayan its mean 0

DOB : 18th March 1979
TOB : 10:50PM
POB : Vaikam (Kottayam District), Kerala India

My husband's
DOB : 18th may 1973
TOB : 12:26PM
POB : Kollam District ( Formerly Quilon District) India

Last edited:

capee

your miss understood me :sad:

DOB (date of birth) : 18th March 1979
TOB (time of birth) : 10:50PM (not this but likely to say AM or PM )
POB (place of birth) : place Eg:- USA and say correct location

this is correct system to say for astrologer why they are using different system

marriage question need broth information

see others post :cool:

Halo Jones

this is correct system to say for astrologer why they are using different system

marriage question need broth information

see others post :cool:

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were hijacking the thread, haha :whistling:

Okay, my info is -

DOB: 14 August 1984
TOB: 6:07 PM
POB: Bangkok, Thailand

His is:

DOB: 2 February 1985
TOB: 12:12 PM
POB: Omaha, Nebraska, USA

That work for you? :smile:

capee

You’re like to music and art and hard bearing girl (sat exalted)

You are good lover and well attach to husband ( but carefully to choosing friend and boyfriend Neptune in ju)

You have ankles and feet , womb breast stomach (gastric ) problem
You have good children

Your spouse is mercury and sun type one (proud and intelligent )

His have fickle mind his life time to time arising obstacle (financial problem )

Slim and short man

Your both

You two married after get some health problem and money matters

Not perfect compatibility but ok
But sometime short time separately living

Hello,

IMHO, I think he may confound love with sex (conjunction Venus/Mars) and he may look for sex as a escape (Mars squaring Neptune).
It is possible that he has a romantic nature; however, prone to love delusions (Venus squaring Neptune). The square between Venus and Moon can be an indicator that his emotional and loving natures are in conflict; his needs for security and nutrition are at odds with what he finds attractive and beautiful.
Uranus in the VII House can represent either an unconventional partner or a sudden change of partner.
Gemini in the Ascendent can represent someone who is flirtatious.
Hope I could have been of some help.
Peace.