A suitable career for me?

timemachineride

ve584w.gif

It's a little too early to worry, but I can't help it. Do you think something in computers? I've been able to chat people online since I was about 3 or 4. Despite being a nuisance, I could type even then. I am very good with computers. I know HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java (for web design), and I'm learning C++. I abhor technologically impaired people. I remember I volunteered at a library once, and I thought the librarian was incompetent. She didn't know how to hook up a projector, which should be required for her to know. I am also very good at fixing things and assembling things like tables, stands, desks, doors, and cabinets and cupboards. I don't like it when people pay to get their basketball hoop set up, why can't they do it themselves? I recently helped my friend put together his new basketball hoop, and this came to mind. I'm also good at PS and editing photos.

Last edited:

badascapricorn

In my oppinion it's not for us to say whats a suitable career for you. And such advice can be very dangerous. Just go with your talents and interests and you will automatically find what suits you (and your astrological nature) best.

timemachineride

In my oppinion it's not for us to say whats a suitable career for you. And such advice can be very dangerous. Just go with your talents and interests and you will automatically find what suits you (and your astrological nature) best.

I'd like what to hear what's recommended -- based solely off my chart.