Transit of Pluto to Ascendant

Scorpio90

We could say that this transit means, the death of the "ego"?

Speaking spiritually or psychologically.

That is to say, a person who lived as a slave to his ego or unaware of who he is, this transit can turn life around, and like any Plutonian theme, this person is able to be reborn (a new life) if, after a very intense psychic or spiritual work.

Personal or close experiences? Thoughts? :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

OuterPlanets89

Currently experiencing transit Pluto square Ascendant (Saturn too). I'd say it is more of a block to express/assert your outer "self" like you've known prior to the transit. If anything, that's more frustrating than an Ego Death, especially when you need your Ego to survive in your current situation (my job requires lots of outward confidence), but cannot access that part of yourself.

I have had a transit Pluto square my Sun (while transit Saturn was also conjuncting it) around '10-'11 and that was pretty close to an Ego death. Though my ego bounced back eventually (but a healthier version), I'd still say the ego of me before that transit completely ceased to exist.

But transit Pluto square Sun was more of a rebirth, where it felt like an enlightening (but still challenging) evolution in my life. But Pluto square Ascendant has been much more difficult because I can't put a smile on to hide it from others (possibly because I'm a Libra Asc, and it kills me to know everyone can see my pain).