Will I get an offer or not?

Cassiopeia

Hello, I applied to the job I'm asking about and they asked for an interview. I want to do the interview - the date is not set yet. But I'm curious that the chart shows. The job is abroad and an offer will require big changes. I like the job, what I know about it so far... not much, but it looks like it fits my profile.

I don't know much to read horary charts, but I know Mars in Cancer is not good sign for Mars. I consider my profile is good for the job reg. the skills and experience. It makes me wonder why Cancer Mars... a weak Mars.

Is the lack of aspect between Mars and Venus (job ruler) a definite no?

Attachments

• JobM.jpg
    JobM.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus is not the job ruler.
Sun, ruler of the 10th, is the significator of the job/employer.

With neither of your significators, Mars and Moon, making any aspect to the job/Sun, this makes them disjunct. When sigs are disjunct it suggests that the parties involved will not align, will not see eye to eye.

Mars in its fall points to your weakness in the matter. It may be something as simple as your employer/Sun in the 7th is more interested in your competition for the job?

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Venus is not the job ruler.
Sun, ruler of the 10th, is the significator of the job/employer.

With neither of your significators, Mars and Moon, making any aspect to the job/Sun, this makes them disjunct. When sigs are disjunct it suggests that the parties involved will not align, will not see eye to eye.

Mars in its fall points to your weakness in the matter. It may be something as simple as your employer/Sun in the 7th is more interested in your competition for the job?

Thank you very much :smile: I'll keep you posted about the result of this. I'd wish to get it, but if not then it was not my path to take :smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
I wish you well with this, too; causes and conditions are way more complex than our delineations of horary charts.
Please do let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

I wish you well with this, too; causes and conditions are way more complex than our delineations of horary charts.
Please do let us know how it goes.

The interviewer did not send me a proposal day for the interview. I wrote to ask if all is fine and asking for an interview date. He said that for the following weeks the schedule is already full, and maybe later on if the process of searching continues, I'll be contacted.

It is weird and I have never experienced something like this. To be contacted and thus become a possible candidate and then left in the air with no response regarding the day for interview... I will consider this job offer closed, no hopes anymore. I don't know what happened, there was interest and then nothing... It probably happend they were more interested in other candidates as you mentioned. I just wanted to leave feedback on this topic. Thank you once again for your time and kindness :love:

IleneK

Premium Member
I am sorry for the unfolding of events and the way you were treated. These are such difficult times.

I thank you for letting us know and wish you good luck in finding employment.