Rejected again ...

looney tunes

What should I expect when it comes to marriage according to my natal chart? I have been divorced for almost 8 years. Date of birth: 22 February 1975 time of birth: 11:20 am place of birth: Petach Tiqwa Israel .
I am marriage minded only,
I am very frustrated with relationships.
As the men are enthusiastic about me ,
this is how they run away .
I consider myself a good person
Then why does it happen again and again ?

Thanks in advance…

[please upload a chart to the Forum or upload a chart to a link site and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

Account Closed
What should I expect when it comes to marriage according to my natal chart?

I have been divorced for almost 8 years.

Date of birth: 22 February 1975 time of birth: 11:20 am place of birth: Petach Tiqwa Israel .

Hello looney tunes,

8 years ago - transit uranus as ruler of your 10th house - your life-path and way of evolving yourself - squared your 8th house ruler saturn- long term relationship and marriage showing a divorce.

Rejected again

What should I expect when it comes to marriage according to my natal chart?
I am marriage minded only,
I am very frustrated with relationships.As the men are enthusiastic about me , this is how they run away .

I consider myself a good person

Then why does it happen again and again ?

If starting a new relationship does not happen - it might have been a question of the right time and a question of missing transit-activations of your 7th house relationship ruler jupiter and your longterm relationship and marriage house ruler saturn - necessary to let a new relationship in your life happen.

Being "marriage minded" - indeed is kinda true for you. Moon rules your 3rd house - mental mind and thoughts and moon also rules your 2nd house and conjuncts your natal saturn as ruler of marriage in your 2nd house.

2nd house is about own values and about what you see as worthy - but is also more and first about self-protection à priori, setting boundaries and defending own territory - instead of opening up for a partner.

And with moon ruling your 3rd house squaring pluto in 5th house - love and romance- this is your intense physical and mental radiance- people and men can instinctively notice from you and react on.

And then prefer to disappear - with moon/saturn in degree exact moon quinkunx sag-neptune in a pluto ruled 6th house - where it is more about you to work on - first.

You are still supported now by transit saturn trining your natal pluto in intercepted libra in 5th house -as your 6th house ruler - to work on it and to sort out what doesn't serve you anymore as a ritual in own behaviour and own daily life (6th).

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! astro_2gw_looney_tunes_hp.62.175868.jpg
    ! astro_2gw_looney_tunes_hp.62.175868.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited: