Will i continue working after trial period ends?

shannaro

Hi guys! I have a trial period of working until the end of August. Recently, i have a complicated Relationship with my supervisor and the fault is on me, as i told her something very rude(unintentionally). Based on the chart, what would you say, Will our relationship improves and will i get the job?
From my viewpoint, she maybe struggles and is closed from me as the ruler of mc is in her 12 th house. Mars in my first possibly indicates what i have done and moon sign is also in aries, rudeness from my side...

shannaro

here is the chart

Attachments

• 197698361_218880123204916_5583782230372357262_n.jpg
    197698361_218880123204916_5583782230372357262_n.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 21

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks to me that there is opportunity for things to improve and balance between you/Moon and your supervisor, Jup, ruler of the 10th.
Right now your boss is strong in this matter with Jup in its dignity in Pisces. Moon has no essential dignity, strong or weak, in Aries, so you are feeling ungrounded, disconnected as a result of the event you describe.
But very soon Moon moves into the sign of its exaltation in Taurus to perfect a sextile with the Jup. So I see good opportunity for you to step into your strength and recognize what you need to do the correct the matter and assure your security.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your answer, Dear Ilenek. I hope it will improves after some time

Be sure to look at your part in this matter, make amends as needed to all parties involved, and you will benefit from what you learn from it.

That may be all that is required for this matter to improve.
I am wishing you well.