Lender From Hell. Help, I sold my house 🏡

Golden

Per my lender, I needed a certain amount of money in the bank to put in to my account it buy a new home. I confirmed with him several times that it was the minimum I needed to get my offer letter. So I sold my home. Then he tells me Friday that he still needs documents. I get the documents. Wait on my offer letter for the house. He tells me yesterday that he cannot approve me because I don’t have enough money to be approved.

I need help and foresight.
What should I prepare for, after dealing with this inept jerk.
I literally sold my current house, and don’t have a house due to this. I’ve been looking at different options and my realtor is working on getting another lender through the same company, who knows what they’re doing and I wouldn’t have my credit checked again. I’m also thinking of borrowing money from others do get a personal loan paid off, to bring down my debt to income ratio, and was thinking of working with my bank, whom I’ve been communicating with and have been trying their best to assist. But they and most others are not offering down payment assistance due to COVID. I also have someone who was very interested in my property who will buy for higher amount, he just didn’t have the money at the time.

I also spoke with the buyer of my current home, and she said she would sell it back.
My deadline to be out of my home is 12/31/20.

My question is:
Will I be buying a house? Hoping the chart will give me background info, to help me navigate. I also added pars of Fortune, Spica, and Agena.

Attachments

• 5F25A504-0752-448E-94AB-0BEDB2503EBB.jpg
    5F25A504-0752-448E-94AB-0BEDB2503EBB.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sounds like a typical mercury retrograde mess!
You are sun, in scorpio, just separating from an opposition to Uranus in the 10th house and refers to the unexpected turn of events you had that you explained.
Sun is in the 4th of the property itself. Sun also rules your 2nd of money, so your money will be also tied up in the house.
Good thinking in inserting both spica and agena, which are very benefic asteroids, and you sun are positioned exactly at the midpoint between them! Couldn't find a better position.
Moon your co-significator, is in taurus, very strong sign for moon.
Moon in 10th (that represents the house's price/value) separates from the opposition to you, sun, and approaches a sextile with Neptune, in the 8th of mortgages and financing. Because Neptune is retrograde be careful and check out the details thoroughly, you may not receive as much as you ask for. Also, just the nature of Neptune tells you to keep your eyes wide open. It is in a double sign, pisces, so you may receive the money from more than one source.
The ruler of 8th is saturn, and moon's last aspect will be a trine to Saturn and POF so it should work out ok at the end.
So you are well placed to purchase a home, and you should be able to receive the financing.
Mercury is near the cusp of the 4th, retrograde, and rules the 3rd of documents. It approaches a square to restrictive Saturn, 8th house ruler. Again, check everything very carefully, especially the deed and any leans there might be on the house.
Do your homework in detail.
Venus is ruler of the 4th, and approaches an opposition to retrograde mars, ruler of the 10th. There is no reception between them. This means the price is not advantageous, but with mars retrograde they will lower the price. Sun and mars are in mutual reception by sign and exaltation, so you will be able to work this out. Moon in the 10th also indicates the price could change.
Saturn squares the cusp of the 4th so the house will be an old one, maybe needing repair, so this could give you leverage over the price.
However, having said all this, wait until mercury goes direct before taking any action! This will be more or less on the 4th, depending on where you live.
Good luck!

Golden

Once again, spot on. The home I am interested in is my “dream home” with intricate details that I have always dreamt of having. When I walked in, I said “This is my house” before I even did the walk through and saw the details. The house was built in 1966, so that is correct, in that it’s an older home.

Yes this has been one of the most disastrous retrograde.

Does this chart show that I will be buying my current home back from my friend? Which could be at an advantage. As at least one other person was highly interested, and willing to pay closer to my original price.

I see you said during Mars retro the price will be lowered, so it will be this month when that happens. Does the chart show a time frame as to when we will be moving or signing the papers?

I will definitely do my homework. I appreciate it.

ElenaJ

"Does this chart show that I will be buying my current home back from my friend?"

I think you would need to do another chart for this. I wouldn't know how to pull it out of this one. It does show the moon/saturn trine, plus POF on Saturn, and Saturn would be the seller, so this might be it, and a yes as to coming to agreement.

"Does the chart show a time frame as to when we will be moving or signing the papers?"

Not sure about the timing. Venus, the house, reaches sun, you, in about 4-1/2 units, which I presume are weeks (could it be months?). Please don't hold me to this, though! Timing isn't easy!.

Good luck with it all. Exciting time for you!

Golden

Hello. I want to let you know your reading of my chart was on point. I signed papers to my home the beginning of December, I didn’t get the loan amount anticipated, that is correct. I did find an older home where they brought the asking price down if I would purchase “as is”. I did so after reviewing a previous inspection and I hired my own inspector. There is a leak that needs to be fixed, which is the most major repair seen. There are other things needed done, which I have a repair person to take care of these things a bit at a time.
Great news is, I have instant equity in the home.
My loan officer even made a comment of the great deal that I got. I’m closing on my home January. I’m so glad I let God do His Work. After tears and frustration! He put my son and I where we needed to be.
We cannot wait to move in to our new house.
Thank you again.