Does he like me?

Emeraldstar99

This is another question with the same guy, the first one was about us going back together. The verdict was positive, but with some struglings.

Now this is a question about his feelings toward me.
What I see in the chart is Moon is in 3rd ( I made this chart right after I got a message from him) in pisces. I think he is in love with someone, that's why he became cold and distant with me.

Saturn is weirdly my ruler again and now I am in 1st house in capricorn. Idk what it means besides that I feel depressed in general, not exactle because of my ex.
I have been isolated.

My view:

He doesn't like me that much. Moon is in pisces, a jupiterian sign and water. Very different from me, Saturn. He doesn't receive me as bad as I receive him.

I am saturn domiciled in 1st. I feel egoistic and my guards are up, but also depressed for general things in my life. I am avoiding him now. Capricorn is not a good sign for Moon, so when he approches me I shut him down.

So I don't feel easy with him(not angry, not sad. Just not feel that his actions aren't truthful)
He doesn't care that much either, but at least he wants to keep some harmony?

Is that it?

kalinka

If we want to know if he will coming back, we have to know how his feelings are towards you. That's why your current question could be answered with your first chart! You don't have to cast another chart for the same matter.
Moon receives venus by exaltation. Sun is in venus' term and detriment. He still cares about you but there is something he doesn't like as well. The sexual attraction is still there. However he doesn't love you anymore like he did when sun was in Libra and moon in aquarius. Perhaps he is hurt.Nevertheless he is not doing necessarily bad without you.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
If we want to know if he will coming back, we have to know how his feelings are towards you. That's why your current question could be answered with your first chart! You don't have to cast another chart for the same matter.
Moon receives venus by exaltation. Sun is in venus' term and detriment. He still cares about you but there is something he doesn't like as well. The sexual attraction is still there. However he doesn't love you anymore like he did when sun was in Libra and moon in aquarius. Perhaps he is hurt.Nevertheless he is not doing necessarily bad without you.

Your current question is answered by the first chart. Refer to it here.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130322

You as Saturn and him as Sun have no reception, positive or negative, so it's all pretty lukewarm.
There is strong mutual negative reception, though, between you as Moon and him as Sun. All of this with Moon void of course and its first aspect after changing sign being a square to Venus.
This does not appear to be the kind of emotional foundation one would seek out to form or re-form a relationship.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Unfortunately, even if we look at the new chart, the same reply comes out, there is not really anything happening between the two of you.
Sorry.