Vocation

Jadi

So, as you'll probably see: I won't get married, I won't get the best career and I'm sort of an anti-hero.

Should I become a monk/yogi or is there anything else that I could focus on?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 28

RaRohini

Hi !

When a soul needs to stand up to the highest truth all by oneself only with the help of the Almighty, all the human relationships become shackles. When you have gifts to offer the entire world, it becomes difficult to focus on one person.Moon Ketu Jupiter in the 7th exalted moon in Cancer Pashyami ..very good placement..can empathise with another without a single word being spoken.. disconnect from mother and all partner relationships and strength to detatch and view the world from another plane. Views all the drama played in the materialistic world with empathy.(i have Moon ketu in the 2nd). Can see right through to the soul of a person.Asc Shatabhisha ( thousand healers) Rahu Sravana( listener).
Capacity to heal a person just by listening to them.
Strongly points to spiritual side only. Can pursue healing or medical careers and try.Or astrology too. Spiritual singing is another option.(Mars in Tuarus Rohini in the 5th house of self expression).Can be an excellent cook (good with cutting).But the detatchment will still be there. Soul desire to pursue dharma (the truth) at any cost.It is strong enough to punish or bear punishment to attain this.The path becomes clearer after 2024. Fortunate and blessed chart.
Heres a link for you which explains your ascendant :

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Nakshatra_radical/24shatataraka.htm

All the very best !

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

There is no question of your turning a monk.
The mind will be involved with spiritualism and religion.
Your career lies in government sector, medicine, aesthetics, arts and business.
Foreign journeys are going to be a feature in your life.
You must guard against anger and violence.
Marriage could be delayed and will happen only if you are keen on it.

RishiRahul

So, as you'll probably see: I won't get married, I won't get the best career and I'm sort of an anti-hero.

Should I become a monk/yogi or is there anything else that I could focus on?

Hello,

The birth time in the attached chart is given as 10.27 pm. on 14 Sept 1990 in Netherland.

Netherland follows Central European time zone, which is 1 hr + G.M.T.
But in between 25 March 1990 & 30 Sept 1990, daylight saving time was being observed.

S, is 10.27 p.m. the central European time or central European day time? Any wishful thinking on this time can change a lot of stuff.

RishiRahul

Jadi

Hello,

The birth time in the attached chart is given as 10.27 pm. on 14 Sept 1990 in Netherland.

But in between 25 March 1990 & 30 Sept 1990, daylight saving time was being observed.

S, is 10.27 p.m. the central European time or central European day time? Any wishful thinking on this time can change a lot of stuff.

RishiRahul
18.27 which is 6.27 P.M. - The right time is even more essential :biggrin:
The chart above is in daylight saving time, there's no doubt about that.

Last edited:

Jadi

Hi !

When a soul needs to stand up to the highest truth all by oneself only with the help of the Almighty, all the human relationships become shackles. When you have gifts to offer the entire world, it becomes difficult to focus on one person.Moon Ketu Jupiter in the 7th exalted moon in Cancer Pashyami ..very good placement..can empathise with another without a single word being spoken.. disconnect from mother and all partner relationships and strength to detatch and view the world from another plane. Views all the drama played in the materialistic world with empathy.(i have Moon ketu in the 2nd). Can see right through to the soul of a person.Asc Shatabhisha ( thousand healers) Rahu Sravana( listener).
Capacity to heal a person just by listening to them.
Strongly points to spiritual side only. Can pursue healing or medical careers and try.Or astrology too. Spiritual singing is another option.(Mars in Tuarus Rohini in the 5th house of self expression).Can be an excellent cook (good with cutting).But the detatchment will still be there. Soul desire to pursue dharma (the truth) at any cost.It is strong enough to punish or bear punishment to attain this.The path becomes clearer after 2024. Fortunate and blessed chart.
Heres a link for you which explains your ascendant :

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Nakshatra_radical/24shatataraka.htm

All the very best !
Thank you very much! I do however have to correct one thing, my ascendant is in shravana nakshatra closely conjunct my Rahu within 0.11 degrees.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

RishiRahul

If the chart given & the time mentioned is in daylight saving time (as you agree), then the real birth time is 9.27 a.m.

If the above is correct, your birthchart is made with a wrong birthtime.
Which means that the predictions are given by astrologers using the wrong chart.

What did you mean by?=18.27 which is 6.27 P.M. - The right time is even more essential ?

RishiRahul

Jadi

If the chart given & the time mentioned is in daylight saving time (as you agree), then the real birth time is 9.27 a.m.

If the above is correct, your birthchart is made with a wrong birthtime.
Which means that the predictions are given by astrologers using the wrong chart.

What did you mean by?=18.27 which is 6.27 P.M. - The right time is even more essential ?

RishiRahul
Look at the info down below in my attachment if it helps. The chart is correct.
You said my time is stated as 10.27 PM. If you look again it says 18.27 which would translate to 6.27 PM in the US.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18

RishiRahul

Look at the info down below in my attachment if it helps. The chart is correct.

You said my time is stated as 10.27 PM. If you look again it says 18.27 which would translate to 6.27 PM in the US.

Sorry for the confusion!

The birth time in the attached chart is given as 6.27 pm. on 14 Sept 1990 in Netherland.

Which means that the standard time was advanced by 1 hr between 25 March 1990 & 30 Sept 1990.
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/netherlands/the-hague?year=1990

Is 6.27 p.m. the central European time or central European day time? Any wishful thinking on this time can change a lot of stuff.

You mentioned also that

So if 6.27 p.m. is the daylight saving time, the real time of birth is 5.27 p.m.

In that case the chart is cast with a wrong time; and the astrologers are trying to predict with a wrong chart.

RishiRahul

Jadi

We're lost in translation here, which is very unfortunate because it's destroying this thread. What I meant is that in that chart Daylight saving time is already taken care of. So you don't have to worry about the time, because it is correct as you can see in the last attachment.

Now, if you can still provide some insight about the chart in the OP, I would be very grateful.

Jadi

So, to be absolutely clear on this: The time above the chart is in DST, however the software automatically corrected the DST-time to CET.

RishiRahul

We're lost in translation here, which is very unfortunate because it's destroying this thread. What I meant is that in that chart Daylight saving time is already taken care of. So you don't have to worry about the time, because it is correct as you can see in the last attachment.

Now, if you can still provide some insight about the chart in the OP, I would be very grateful.

The dst details were added later as the thread proceeded
Anyways, sorry for destroying the thread:sad:

Surely the others will attend.

RishiRahul