hello to everyone

I'm looking for a place to talk about astrology and similar areas.
Actually I am interested in Horoscopic Astrology for 2.5 years, since March 2012
I think I'm not bad, I learned something. Mostly from web sources, a little from books.

My Curiosity doesn't easily die out.
You Know, I have Mercury-Chiron aspect in My Natal Chart. it's a partile conjunction.

That's enough to say for now.
my chart. it's in addition for people who are curious about it.

I'm 22 years old.
Love & respects to everyone Who Older & Younger than me :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm looking for a place to talk about astrology and similar areas.
Actually I am interested in Horoscopic Astrology for 2.5 years, since March 2012
I think I'm not bad, I learned something. Mostly from web sources, a little from books.

My Curiosity doesn't easily die out.
You Know, I have Mercury-Chiron aspect in My Natal Chart. it's a partile conjunction.

That's enough to say for now.
my chart. it's in addition for people who are curious about it.

I'm 22 years old.
Love & respects to everyone Who Older & Younger than me :smile:
Hello and welcome HonourAndDevotion :smile:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Honour and Devotion,

Welcome to the forum, you have an interesting trine and kite, plus a Uranus/Neptune conjunction although many that were born will have that in your era, Saturn on the Desc. plus Moons nodes on the cusp.

I don't follow projected fixed stars only parans, but by projected your Sun is conjunct Sirius by one degree being 13*59' Cancer in 1992.

That should keep you busy in the Birth Chart astrology forum ha ha!

Hi Honour and Devotion,

Welcome to the forum, you have an interesting trine and kite, plus a Uranus/Neptune conjunction although many that were born will have that in your era, Saturn on the Desc. plus Moons nodes on the cusp.

I don't follow projected fixed stars only parans, but by projected your Sun is conjunct Sirius by one degree being 13*59' Cancer in 1992.

That should keep you busy in the Birth Chart astrology forum ha ha!

thanks.
and i knew it. That's the important star.
May be that should again :) Don't you think I did :)

actually I want to improve my perspective in chart interpretation.
i want to more clever things to say. :sideways:

Let's be Honest. I don't trust the sources of my own language in everything.
That's why I am already excited to be here. Answer is : Yes I Should

I should continue to explore different people's opinions

I mean My english is not perfect but I'll try to follow you to understand what you're saying, talking, writing.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Honour and Devotion,

By all means you are welcome to look up my posts, but also there is a wealth of very good astrologers here, i'm not sure i am one, to be truthful i'm an astronomer, some value me as a renegade, but thats what a forum is like, however we all try to be polite to each other, most of the time!

Always value all opinions, i'm a crazy astronomer ha ha!