Stressing over a fight with a bf and a situation at work

Becca

Hello everybody!

This has been an enormously stressful week for me.
I had a huge fight with my bf on Saturday night. I felt insulted and neglected, so I didn't immediately made up with him like I used to, because I want him to change some of his behaviour. He texted me on Sunday, saying he's crazy for me and that he's sorry. It is usually me who is the cement of the relationship, the caring one. I wanted him to call and apologize for being mean to me, but that hasn't happened yet. So I'm under stress. I hate silent treatments, I don't see any good in them. I don't know if this is the end of us, I'm not sure what's the best option. I'm hurt, angry, lost, disappointed... like I'm in half-dream, walking like a zombie...

For what it's worse, I had a conflict at work. Let's say that somebody wanted to prank me as joke, but I was so frightened by the joke (it was like in those hidden camera moments you see on tv), that I was on the verge of fainting, I was shocked, trembling, etc. I've been feeling even worse mentally and emotionally since then.

Which combination of planets or transits or whatever could have caused this state in me? When will I feel better?
I know that the shock from being frightened will wear off sooner than the agony of suffering after a breakup. When will love be in store for me?

Attachments

• chart4april.jpg
    chart4april.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 19