My son's chart

astroner

Hello All,

I would love some insight on my son's chart. I started learning a bit of astrology last year, and was trying to practice on my son's chart. I wanted to see if I could maybe guess what he might work as in the future. He has Midheaven in Gemini and its ruler in the 12th house, Leo. He also has the 6th house ruler in the 12th house as well (Saturn). So, it seems his job will always have to do with maybe some seclusion, prison, and/or the medical field in general - could also be some kind of writer since his Sun, ascendant and ruler of 10th seem to all be in 12th house (although Ascendant+MC are the same). Well, Sun is actually in the 1st? But still - very close to the 12th. :innocent:

I did a reading and something along the lines of gynecologist, psychiatrist or a counselor came through. Something to do with women and health (but also that particular card could mean sexuality, but I do not read it that way).
Does anyone agree? Your help will be greatly appreciated =)

http://postimg.org/image/vj77jzrpb/

waybread

BTW, Mama, do you really want those sexy come-hither images at the bottom of your son's chart? Just try uploading it as a thumbnail.

I think the best you can do as a parent is keep your children's options open, and try to expose them to information, hobbies, and interests that might "take" later on.

12th house people often enjoy working behind the scenes, regardless of their employment. The 6th/12th house axis, especially with Virgo and Neptune involved, could indicate a health care emphasis.

Your son seems to have a rich imagination, with Venus, moon, and Neptune aspecting one another. With Saturn in the mix, he might be interested in historical fiction or drama, which would also be an interest to encourage.

I would encourage you to teach your son the value of serving people less fortunate than himself, a real emphasis of a 12th/6th house axis. This might be something you could do through some volunteer work.

Lucky you, Mama, that your son's moon is well aspected, conjunct his part of fortune! He may associate you, with Libra involved, with a refined artistic sense. The 2nd house can be your "valuables" but also what we value.

astroner

Thanks waybread. What images? I have adblock on my browser, so I do not get ads at all on any website. Sorry if they are inappropriate (I wouldn't know since I block all ads, sorry!)

Will read your post now =)

I would encourage you to teach your son the value of serving people less fortunate than himself, a real emphasis of a 12th/6th house axis. This might be something you could do through some volunteer work.

Lucky you, Mama, that your son's moon is well aspected, conjunct his part of fortune! He may associate you, with Libra involved, with a refined artistic sense. The 2nd house can be your "valuables" but also what we value.

Aw, thanks. I will tell him all of this once he gets old enough. I also associate the second house with self-esteem, so I suppose I should work on instilling a healthy one on him early on and throughout his life. Thanks again for your wonderful insight, and I'm sorry for the images (I use adblock plus - it's wonderful, you should try it! lol)

Last edited: