Bruce Dickinson...his Ascendant is a mystery!

labelledujour

Many metalheads have known or heard about Bruce Dickinson, the crazy Leo singer of Iron Maiden. He was born August 7, 1958. I don't know his Ascendant, and with a little help from you we can only guess, but all I know is that at his birthday the Moon was in Taurus the whole day long, according to the ephemeris. I cast a chart of him with an unknown birth time to give you some info.

Photos are in the attachments! My tie is between Taurus and Scorpio ASC, but tell me what you think! In both of the cases Uranus in Leo would square the ASC, which I do think explains his craziness, a fixed sign on the ASC is indicative of the seemingly calm exterior.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_141_bruce_dickinson.65300.42283.jpg
    astro_2gw_141_bruce_dickinson.65300.42283.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 775103511en5.jpg
    775103511en5.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 48
  • bruce137.jpg
    bruce137.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Moog

I suspect he might have sidereal Capricorn rising (Aquarius tropical)

That would give him an angular Mars & Moon in Aries in the 4th, Sun in the 7th, and Jupiter Rahu in the 10th.

I wonder about an Aries rising...

I do think a cardinal sign fits best because of his success and prominence. I don't think it's sidereal Cancer or Libra, because I'm fairly familiar with faces with those risings, and his face doesn't fit in there, for me. My rising database is on hold, it takes forever to build :pouty:

Caro

Cancer rising.

have to ask my brother.(an iron maidan fan) need to see him in an interview to see how he comes across.

he is a kapha! look at those lips.unless that is a lip job.

labelledujour

Cancer rising.

have to ask my brother.(an iron maidan fan) need to see him in an interview to see how he comes across.

he is a kapha! look at those lips.unless that is a lip job.

I don't think it's a lip job, hehe. I have considered a Cancer rising with his Venus conjunct in it somehow. But that wasn't on top of my guesses. I read about kapha and it seems to fit him so well! I am a Pitta, btw.

Its anyones guess, scorpio seems possible

With that penetrating gaze he mostly has, it was one of my top guesses.

I suspect he might have sidereal Capricorn rising (Aquarius tropical)

That would give him an angular Mars & Moon in Aries in the 4th, Sun in the 7th, and Jupiter Rahu in the 10th.

I wonder about an Aries rising...

I do think a cardinal sign fits best because of his success and prominence. I don't think it's sidereal Cancer or Libra, because I'm fairly familiar with faces with those risings, and his face doesn't fit in there, for me. My rising database is on hold, it takes forever to build :pouty:

Aquarius tropical as a rising was what struck me first, due to him being quite unconventional. Capricorn sidereal may explain his short height (5ft6).

Just looking at his pics I'd say Leo - perhaps with Uranus and Sun either side of the Asc.

I think a Uranus-Asc aspect in his case is very likely.

Thank y'all!

Hephaistos

I think he have Scorpio rising. With Moon Mars on the DC, heating up and control the masses and he have an Incredible (will) Power, thats Mars Pluto with Scorpio rising.
Unbelievable Band, anyone have the forming Chart of this Band!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEd7yNkCTg

With Sun Uranus in 9 the whole World is open for him, and he is Pilot. With Aquarius at the IC the whole World is my Home to profiling and show my self (leo Sun) in front of a Band, Venus as ruler from 11 in 9 and makes a reception with the Moon, a very positive aspect.
Pluto Mercury is on the MC, for many musicans he is an Idol and become for his Voice an Doctor title.

Now he defeatet Cancer and new IM Album comes out 4 september.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=b0846b-1435240046.jpg

His view are very straight.

Icelive14-Bruce-Dickinson.png

Last edited: