Will her uncle be helpful

Adel

Hi,

The girl whom I want to marry, her uncle and I met in a spiritual/religious meeting.

He, the nature he has, did not back bite me when he went home. I know he does not like me much, but will he help me in regard of marrying her? Should I have a contact him?

My idea is that:

Venus, though in fall these days, is in 7th, so getting support from this position. Her ruled sign Libra is rising too as she is ruler of 1st here.

Jupiter, maybe her uncle, is in sextile to her. Supporting her as he can though maybe he will be in better position when Jupiter goes into Pisces.

1st, 7th and 5th houses are highlighted. And Ruler of 7th, Mars will conjunct her.

"Venus... turn direct on April 17th, then conjunct her lover, Mars, on April 21st...
Even though Venus' retrograde will be officially over, her relationship with Mars will move up a level. Mars will actually pass Venus in Aries and stay in front of her as they transit through Taurus until June 21st when Venus conjuncts Mars again."

So patience will bear fruits right?

What you guys and dolls say?

Thanks,

Last edited:

starlink

You are Venus (ruler Ascendant), she is Mars(ruler 7th house) and her uncle is Mercury (very weak in detriment and fall in Pisces.(ruler of her 3rd house)
Venus is retrograde in her 1st house, so you are at her mercy. Whether uncle will or will not be helpful to you or her depends on the aspects between Mercury and Venus and Mercury and Mars. Merc. and Venus , they will not make a Ptolemeic aspect I'm afraid. Moon, your co-significator has passed the opposition to Mercury showing that you just met her uncle.

Mars and Venus also dont get together . Soon however, when Mars changes sign, Mars will be in mutual reception with Venus. Moon will form an inconjunct with Venus so maybe certain things still have to be balanced out a bit before anything can come of it.

I dont like the fact that the Moon is approaching Saturn, your 4th house ruler of how the matter will end. This does not bode well and can show delay in the whole thing. Saturn however is placed in his house of Joy, but I recently read that that does not play a role in horary astrology.

Venus being retrograde can show that you could pull out of this relationship or need to think things over.

Her 4th house is ruled by Moon and gives of course the same Saturnal outcome. Saturn rules your 5th house of romance and being retrograde, as well as in the 12th could show some deterioration of the romance.

Sorry to be so gloomy, maybe others see more positive things here.

Last edited:

Adel

starlink said:
Venus being retrograde can show that you could pull out of this relationship or need to think things over.
When Venus started her retrograde movement, I had these thoughts but they went away and I am back :). I had to change strategy though :). When she is direct, love will be passionate again :) And as it my natal 9th house, it is religious fervour also...

Last edited:

Adel

starlink said:
You are Venus (ruler Ascendant), she is Mars(ruler 7th house) and her uncle is Mercury (very weak in detriment and fall in Pisces.(ruler of her 3rd house)
So I will have to wait till Mercury goes into a good sign or gets good aspects. Please guide me in this respect starlink.

Last edited:

Adel

starlink said:
Venus is retrograde in her 1st house, so you are at her mercy.
So when retrograde finishes, she is going to be at my mercy :)

starlink said:
Mars and Venus also dont get together . Soon however, when Mars changes sign, Mars will be in mutual reception with Venus.
Mars and Venus will be conjunct, the conjuction of lovers, on 21st April. And something wonderful will happen, her relationship with Mars will move up a level. Mars will actually pass Venus in Aries and stay in front of her as they transit through Taurus until June 21st when Venus conjuncts Mars again.

She will be protecting us as she will be paving way for us and we will be conjuct again... :)

Last edited:

Adel

starlink said:
I dont like the fact that the Moon is approaching Saturn, your 4th house ruler of how the matter will end. This does not bode well and can show delay in the whole thing. Saturn however is placed in his house of Joy, but I recently read that that does not play a role in horary astrology.
This has been the case since I put up my proposal at hers'...

Tests and delays and false opinions...

So patience will bear fruits right stalink?

starlink said:
Her 4th house is ruled by Moon and gives of course the same Saturnal outcome. Saturn rules your 5th house of romance and being retrograde, as well as in the 12th could show some deterioration of the romance.
Saturn retrograde from DECEMBER 31 2008 through MAY 17 2009.

So this means that June is month when Saturn will be direct and Venus and Mars will be very near and in conjuction.

As I have this in mind too ;we will we be together and I am going to meet her uncle in this regard too.

Adel

And who else is helpful to me is this regard? Her brother? her sister? Her sister had helped me in this regard previous too...
The uncle I asked about is her Paternal one.

Last edited:

starlink

So I will have to wait till Mercury goes into a good sign or gets good aspects. Please guide me in this respect starlink.

Adel, a horary chart, the question and the answer we see in this chart, is valid for 3 to 6 month. So if the answer is negative,than it will be so for the coming 3 month at least. You can then ask a new, similar question, not before at least 3 month are over and see if things look better then.

Horary is not natal astrology and you cannot say:" OK, but next month Mercury will be in a better sign and in April Venus will go direct again so in May or June things will be OK. It does not work like that. You have one question, you get one answer and that is that. Then, if the answer is not to your liking, you can ask it again in about 3 month time. Then hopefully, the answer will be more positive:)

starlink

So when retrograde finishes, she is going to be at my mercy :)
No, not at all. When a planet of the Quisitor (you) is found in the 1st house of the Quisited (her), then in Horary it means that all depends on her (and her circumstances, thoughts, what she will do or say) and that you just have to wait and see and cannot do much about it. That is what it means.
Even when Venus goes direct, you will still be in her 1st house and still "at her mercy". You will be stronger then, but that is only going to be in another question if you ask one in about 3 month time. You can ask a totally different sort of question right now if you like, but not again the same question as you did now. That is how Horary works:)