I'm having a VERY hard time and I'd love insight!!!

marygrace

I am going through some hard times emotionally right now and I'd love any and all insight as to what is going on. All comments are soooo appreciated. Say whatever you'd like! Thank you!

Attachments

• marychart.png
    marychart.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 21

rahu

Banned
hi mary

the south node is on your Uranus/Neptune conjunction which suggest there are material obstruction everywhere. it seems that starting in middle may, your environment started dissolving....it could be deceptive people but things you counted on dissipated. the first on june could show structural changes, that is unexpected changes though these likely started in the middle may period.

your Jupiter is sesiquadrate to your Neptune and Uranus so it is likely that job or financial matters have become tight.

the future looks like you options will appear that give you some relief from the immediate tensions of the last month.

there are some indications that a emotional affair might be part of your confusion.
you are under great mental stress but this too should be lessening as the month continues

rahu

Golden Yod

Emotional issues might mean Moon.

Your Moon is your chart ruler.

The transiting Moon is on the transiting Moon's North Node.

Both are invoking your Scorpio Moon (same degree) which is conjunct Scorpio Pluto.

A couple of days passing should relieve you somewhat.

Edit: That last time that happened was a little over 9 years ago.

Last edited:

Sagittarius Jupiter

I am going through some hard times emotionally right now and I'd love any and all insight as to what is going on. All comments are soooo appreciated. Say whatever you'd like! Thank you!

Marygrace,

Cancer ascendant always and usually steadily has to and should study the life of oneself and others. (the life). Then it's good (all)

Yeah.

Carlos