Passion turned to insane jealousy after one night!

Osamenor

Staff member
I find your synastry chart impossible to make out. It's much too small and the houses aren't clear and the planets are too squished together.

Try a synastry chart from astro.com. They're much clearer and easier to read.

But what you've told us is enough to determine that this is an abusive relationship. It fits all the criteria. You barely know each other, and he's already been planning your life together. He's already extremely unreasonably jealous. He's already controlling you.

Get out while you still can.

unique_astrology

Iam synastry chart.

Attachments

• IAm Synastry.jpg
    IAm Synastry.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 56

Osamenor

Staff member
There are lots of similarities between your chart and his. Lots of placements in the same signs, lots of aspects that have some sort of echo with each other's. That could easily make you feel like you're meeting your soulmate.

Who you're really meeting is someone whose core wounds and dysfunctions are very similar to yours. If neither of you is whole in yourself, you'll instantly glom onto each other and expect each other to meet all your needs. That's what created both the passion and the insane jealousy. He reacted by gaslighting you, you reacted by trying to appease him. That isn't a healthy dynamic. But it is a natural dynamic when two people with similar energies who are not whole in themselves meet.

That the extreme jealousy and gaslighting and control started so quickly, without even a honeymoon phase first, is a sure sign that if you go back to him, it will instantly become a horrific abusive relationship.

To keep yourself safe, you must cut off all contact with him. Don't go to Britain. If you can get your ticket refunded, return the money he sent you. And then, work on yourself. Where are you not whole? What needs do you have that are not being met? In what ways are you not allowing your own needs to be met?

A healthy version of you might fall in love, and would probably fall in love deeply (that Venus/Pluto opposition), but not in such an obsessive way. If your needs were being met, you could take the time and space to get to know someone without feeling like you absolutely had to have them, and build a good foundation for a relationship.

Last edited:

love-thinking

Hello astrologers,

I've had the craziest experience of my life. I was recently in London and met a guy on a dating app. I knew straight away from his picture that I was very very attracted to him and fascinated by him.
We decided to meet even though I had to go back to Australia where I've been living (I'm British).
We instantly connected and I was over the moon to have found someone I like so much who also likes me too.. I'm awfully fussy and have the tendency to go after guys who just use me.
We went back to his and I was in awe of his place, he was hugely into plants and so am I! ha... We hung out, his flatmates came back and we chatted, he got a little jealous of me talking to his housemate which was odd.
Anyway, we spent the night together, it was lovely, he made me feel so beautiful and cherished, he kept saying how he couldn't believe I had to go back to Australia, he was pretty much planning a life together for us in London. And it felt amazing, I just felt completely safe and comfortable with him, and just so attracted, and it feels like no one else can or will compare now. I don't know what it was but it was deep, like we were bonded, it was the best feeling.
When I went home the next day he messaged saying how I'd really affected him, and he didn't feel good about it, I hoped he would want to meet again before I left but we didn't despite him constantly telling me how deep his feelings were. He eventually tells me he wouldn't see me because it would have hurt so much for when I left, and also because he was scared he couldn't trust me because of what he imagined with his housemate. But as I'm boarding the plane he tells me to get off and stay with him in London. I get back to Aus and we're both miserable, it physically hurt and i longed to see him like crazy and he felt the same way, probably more so, telling me he loved me at one point, that he wanted to marry me, look after me etc.... I've never experienced intensity like it.
We decide I'll come back for a week, he sent me money for half of the flight and I book it.
The next day I wake up to crazy jealous about his housemate again, he demanded to see my instagram inbox and I sent screenshots, then it was facebook. I didn't want to send him it as there was a message from a guy (although it was innocent), but he kept on until i did, but at that point was so suspicious at my delaying that he was calling the whole thing off. I deleted the message and sent him a screenshot. By this point he was going crazy at me, calling me a liar, saying he wants nothing more to do with me etc... I thought for some stupid reason that telling him that I deleted the message would help. It didn't he went nuts, called me a ***** even, said he won't budge and it's all over.

So yeah, it's hugely messed with my head, it almost feels like Romeo and Juliet, we fell for each other so hard and so quickly, and now a stupid miscommunication has destroyed everything. :crying:

If anyone can look at our charts I would really appreciate it.

We are both aries with a lot of conjunctions in our chart. Same moons and venuses all in taurus, same mars in capricorn.

He is 12/4/86, born in Manchester, UK time unknown
I'm 22/3/88, born in Boston, UK 3.15am

I've attached our synastry chart

I'd be so grateful for any advice, is it possible that he could change his mind? Is there anything I could do to help him see that he can trust me?

Thanks in advance for any responses :love:

First and foremost, you two have venus opposite pluto. But also you guys have a very similar chart. Sun, moon, venus, mars, and mercury are essentially in all the same signs. You both have a venus opposite pluto and both have mars conjunction neptune.

I've never seen anything like this lol. On top of that, his mars is on your ascendent and his venus trines your ascendent. So he finds you super attractive but you're also here to work out both of your subconscious issues. You have neptune conjunct your own ascendent, and his mars conjunct neptune is on your ascendent. YOU'RE his sexual fantasy.

It's like you guys are soulmates. Stay with him. This is rare. But be very careful. Have a talk with him and try and rationalize how you never at all talking to guys even casually as in being polite is irrational. Make him feel secure as this is very important.

The reason I say stay with him is that it's very rare to find someone who you are compatible with on so many levels, there's physical attraction, and there's downright passion. It's very hard to find. Even if both of you guys are jealous and insecure, both of you guys speak eachother's language and that's important. There is a potential for abuse though with mars conjunct saturn so be careful but I think you guys are capable of making it work. Still be careful and remember communication is key.

Sweet Pea

You spent one night with this guy and now you are planning your life around him... he's already controlling you. Did you read the article posted above? - here it is again...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/pamela-jacobs/early-warning-signs-of-an_b_6009076.html?guccounter=1

It's clear from the article how to win him back.... don't ever talk to another man, allow yourself to be controlled, take responsibility for everything going right in the relationship by moulding yourself into what he wants you to be.

Points 1, 5 and 6 are very much his Mars-Neptune conjunction which is much tighter than yours. Sweet, romantic, loving ... or so he appears to be as Neptune wafts a rosy glow over him. This also tends to go with hidden addictions (****? drink? drugs?).

His Sun in Aries sextile Uranus in Sagittarius however shows a man who won't be controlled by anybody and reserves the right to behave exactly as he pleases. You will become an accessory to his life. You will end up enslaved because your own Mars-Neptune conjunction blurs the boundaries between your ego and others' egos, makes you weak-willed in sexual matters and basically clouds your judgement as to what a happy/healthy relationship would look like. This isn't one!

A man who scares and frightens you at this very early stage is a man you should run from. You're already 'walking on eggshells' to avoid provoking his jealousy. This is a huge red flag. Your Pluto and his Venus are transfixed by each other but this isn't love. You can't love someone you don't know. You can fall for them sexually, or you can 'love' the sweet attention they're giving you which makes you feel so good, but this isn't the same as loving a person.

Osamenor

Staff member
I really hurt him, he feels like he will never find love either.
That's not true. That's an abuser's tactic.

Someone who starts planning the rest of your life when they've known you for one night, and is jealous of you having normal conversations with others when you've only known each other for a few hours, and cuts off all contact with you only to talk to you again only to cut you off again and tell you it's all your fault.... is already incapable of finding love. Because he doesn't know how to love. Just how to manipulate.

It would be worth examining your chart to determine what's going on for you that makes you repeatedly fall for men who aren't good for you. Since you and this man have very similar charts, it's likely that many of the same factors are at play.

People choose, on some level, how they respond to their natal charts. It's an unconscious choice, and usually the best one you know how to make but, often, not the best one for you. What he's responding to by becoming a manipulative abuser, you're responding to by repeatedly attracting men who aren't good for you.

It would help if you'd post your own chart alone, in a format that's easy to read. See astro.com.

Lemmpi

You haven't hurt him. He is hurting you and himself. Period. Don't let him tell things like this to you and tell him to grow up. His insecurities are HIS problems. Don't let him make them your problems too. His behavior in not normal. Its good that he is in therapy..if that is true. He should work that issue in there, not fury to you.

Ask yourself do you feel safe with him? Bossing you around is not same as caring or loving. Work these issues with your inner child if you feel that you can't separate those from each other.

katydid

Your natal chart forms a pattern called a BOWL. We look to the rim of the bowl, to see what planetary opposition forms that rim. And that opposition can be seen as the issues that one needs to work through. It is what defines us and limits us.

The rim of your bowl is formed by the Taurus/ Scorpio opposition, which includes your Moon/Venus in Taurus and your Pluto/MC in Scorpio.

The man that triggered this turbulent emotional event has that same Venus/Pluto opposition.

Here is an excerpt from a good article about this natal opposition:

Venus opposite Pluto in the natal chart makes for instant attractions and intense relationships. You are very drawn to particular people and others may experience this same compelling attraction to you. There is something mysterious about this karmic attraction that you cannot explain, and sometimes this involves dark or even dangerous desires.

You and/or your friends and partners will most likely experience overwhelming feelings of jealousy or possessiveness at times. This is to be expected because of your intense feelings of love. Suspicions can get our of control making you feel threatened. It is very important not to react to such out of control feelings by manipulating others or using dirty tricks. Such behavior will backfire or eventually catch up with you.

You have enough attractive power not to need to coerce someone into loving you. Someone will come along who matches your high level of infatuation. The ideal relationships will be one in which power is shared and neither of you feels intimidated.

It is through your close one to one relationships that you will learn not to hold on so tight. It may take a number of dramatic and painful experiences before you understand that trying to control others ends in the destruction of the relationship.

By the same token, it is just as important that you don’t let yourself be manipulated. If you are more of the submissive type, then you are at greater risk of being taken advantage of in love, being used and abused. In extreme cases this can result in domestic violence and rape.

You may be attracted to dangerous people as Pluto rules the underworld, crime, hard drugs and dark magic. Such relationships may teach you a lot about the darker side of humanity but you do not have to travel into the underworld to unlock the wisdom found there. You can access such wisdom through meditation, astrology, or honing your psychic ability.

If you do find yourself in desperate situations then you can draw on your powerful recuperative properties and ability to positively transform your life.

https://astrologyking.com/venus-opposite-pluto/

Osamenor

Staff member
You have enough attractive power not to need to coerce someone into loving you. Someone will come along who matches your high level of infatuation.
Someone just did come along who matches her high level of infatuation, but...
The ideal relationships will be one in which power is shared and neither of you feels intimidated.

This is definitely not a shared power relationship.

Seems to me that the article is equally about Iam and her guy. Their charts are so similar, and both with the Pluto/Venus opposition, that they're living out those very same dynamics. The part about trying to control others applies to him, big time. The part about being manipulated applies to her.

I imagine similar issues have arisen in previous relationships, though perhaps not to this extreme.

To me, Iam's chart looks like almost a bucket chart. It doesn't quite have the requisite opposition to form a bucket, but I was seeing Pluto as the handle. Since Pluto is a singleton, it's especially strong in the chart. Both parties here have a singleton Pluto. So, issues around power are paramount.

Osamenor

Staff member
He told me he's never been in love, thought he came close to it a few times but then they let him down.
With his impossible expectations, everyone will let him down. He even insisted you had, before you had any real chance to.

I am attracted to men who aren't good for me
How have other men you've dated been not good for you? Were they all manipulative? Or was it something else?

Was there any common theme in what attracted you to these men in the first place?

I expect it comes down to something Plutonian. But only you know which Plutonian things.

ashriia

I can't deal with them being insecure about themselves because that's my weakness.

This is so frustrating to read!

This guy epitomizes insecurity. All these issues arent a sign of confidence but rather deep insecurity. Abusive men are insecure men that is the basis of why they act the way they do. He has major low self esteem.

Please stop blaming yourself over nothing. This guy already has you walking on eggshells on day 1. That is ridiculously scary. Usually that doesnt begin until 4 months to 6 months in.

Even if you have low self esteem do yourself a favor and let this guy go. Honestly nothing good will come from this dynamic, nothing. Dont get hung up on the similarities in your chart. You can always find someone that was born the same year as you and is also the same sun sign, charts will also be similar, if you want that. Its not rare.
But this guy is absolutely toxic toward you at this stage. What will 1 year look like? To be frank, violence is extremely likely, he has the right personality for it. All the warning signs are there. The universe/god/the divine etc. is giving you red flags for your protection. Heed them!

Last edited:

ashriia

I cant be the only one, but what is truly heartbreaking is what you are doing to yourself. This guy would and will never treat you well. This is all delusions from a guy with serious issues which you have nothing to do with. But your willing to blame yourself for everything! Ack. Cant read this anymore.
Please let him go! And Count your lucky stars that he is ending it.

Osamenor

Staff member
I do still genuinely believe we came very close. I think we have such similar demons (although the manifested differently) that it could have worked, a very rare thing. But I messed it up, cursed maybe.

It couldn't have worked unless you had both exorcised those demons before you met.

People with similar demons magnify each other's hundreds of times over. That makes the "soul mate" kind of relationship--the kind where people feel that instant bond precisely because they have similar demons--the most dangerous of all.

Healthy relationships with a soul connection also exist, but those relationships are based on mutual respect and appropriate boundaries. They're not the couples who start planning their lives together after one date.

Proof that "good" synastry can in some cases be the worst possible relationship.

I will only feel validated through a relationship.

That's actually the opposite of what your chart indicates.

Almost all of your planets are in the eastern hemisphere, houses 10-3. That's the "me" side of the chart. Having the majority of your planets there means your fulfillment is in taking care of yourself. Whatever you do, even if it benefits others, is really for yourself.

Your relationship houses are empty. Relationships are actually not a key growth area for you--not in and of themselves. Your key growth lies in self: self care, self actualization, self help.

If you do that caring and work for yourself, you'll have better relationships, too. But not the other way around. The self care on your end has to happen first, and continue happening even when you're in a relationship.

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

For the duration of the transit of Chiron on your Sun and square your Uranus/Saturn, all you're likely to meet are guys who are wounded, wounders/abusers, or who act wounded after meeting you and who switch off quickly just as this guy has done. The clash between Chiron and Saturn is called the heartbreak by Magi Astrology (you can find their website).

By the way, the guy is making a massive drama out of what was a one-night-stand. He's trying to reel you back in, while pointing out in no uncertain terms exactly how you'll have to be in order to fit his perfect image of what a girlfriend would be like. You can block him off and shut that door and you'd do yourselves a big favour in the long run by doing that. However, if you are hungry for love, you'll be 'feeding' on the compliments he's still giving you and that's how he can keep you hooked.

Your Venus-Pluto opposition, involving the most sensual/sexy signs, needs looking at closely. This Venus goes in voraciously, using sex as the lure. This is low-vibrational behaviour using the lower chakras of your body to connect both physically and actually more dangerously, psychically. We share our aura energies with everyone we're intimate with and those psychic feelers/hooks can be hard to get rid of afterwards.

Getting to know guys as friends before becoming 'lovers' (I use that word ironically because love has nothing much to do with it in the early stages of getting into bed with someone) would help you screen out the dangerous guys. This means you must learn NOT to listen to the brain between your legs, nor be swayed by a pretty face. It means a more mature approach to finding your life partner, quite possibly not using dating apps at all. Conscious coupling via the higher chakras (talking, shared mental/intellectual/creative interests, for example) rather than unconscious coupling via the lower ones. At the moment, transiting Pluto is on your Mars, making sexual couplings highly inviting, and also guaranteeing that Plutonic kinds of guys are going to be attracted to you.

If you want a happy, healthy, long-term relationship, it's advisable to find someone who cancels out your demons rather than adding to them. Someone less like you. However, your DNA will eagerly search for a likeness match to itself - why wouldn't it? Its only aim is to replicate itself in producing children just like itself. Demons+demons produce misery. Demons+angels produce something more neutral: something that makes you become a better version of yourself.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Does that mean I'm just no good at relationships?
That means you're mistaking your needs for yourself as need for a relationship. You have other needs that are much more important....
I don't have much confidence in my identity or beliefs
....and you named them here.

For an Aries with Capricorn rising, identity is everything. Those signs are all about personal identity and achievement. The kind you derive from yourself, not from your family or community or background. Almost everything being on the left side of your chart reinforces that it's about you.

Are there any particular self care methods that are recommended?
The end goal is to find your identity and have confidence in it. Self care should be what brings you to that.

Self care doesn't mean go get a pedicure and cook a good dinner for yourself and take a bath (although it's fine to do those things, too). The kind of self care you need most is doing things that bring out your identity.

Outside of being needy and wanting a relationship, who are you? At the very least, you're someone adventurous enough to move to the other side of the world, and it sounds like you did it on your own. Very Aries/Capricorn.

What goals have you set and reached? Did you complete an education? Achieve professional goals that you had? Achieve something personal that mattered to you? What goals do you have that you're still working on?

None of those goals or achievements are your identity, but that you are a person who would do those things, or attempt them, is. Even that isn't your whole identity, but a kernel of it.

love-thinking

Thanks both Osamenor and love-thinking.

I'm terrified and completely obsessed with him at the same time. We've been talking all day (he stayed up all night). I've hurt him so much and hate myself for it but I deleted the message because I was scared how he would react.

I feel like he might be slowly forgiving me, he keeps saying that he can't and I pour my heart out to him. I feel horrible for hurting him. He has huge trust issues and he said I'm the first person he ever loved?! (yes after one night, and he's 32). He kept telling me about how awful it would be if we were together because of his paranoia but somehow I don't mind... all my friends think I'm crazy.

I don't think that I will use the ticket that I bought but I was planning on moving back to England any way so will take strides to do that.

Is there anything in our charts that would give me a clue as to how to win him back? :love::unsure: What has made him so distrusting of women?

Thank you so much for the replies. I'm certainly feeling craziness from the charts. I feel like I wouldn't meet anyone again like this.

I also note that his lilith is in my 5th house. Is that causing trouble too?

Thanks again.

Hey hun, I hope I didn't encourage you to overlook his awful behaviour. I was reading your replies on this forum and it reminded me of my past relationships. I have mars conjunct neptune as well lol. Except my ex wasn't as jealous and irrational and we had passion aspects but no compatible aspects other than a trine.

Talk to him. Ask him why he's making you feel guilty for being cordial with his house mate and if he's this jealous, this would practically call for him to lock you up to satisfy his jealous tendencies which is obviously not rational. Ask him shouldn't he be happy you are getting along with his house mate?

I'll tell you what this is and I want you to think rationally about this. When he saw that you are okay with his jealous behaviour, it made him think that you either like it or are okay with it which reinforced it even more. When he is acting excessively jealous and punishing you, it conditions you to always monitor your beaviour, not look at his, and make sure that you don't even do anything at all that may be even close to cheating like keep guy friends or keep in touch with acquaintances. These are such things that would have been acceptable in other relationships. But he's making sure that you won't even think about doing this.

On a more subtle level, I'll tell you what else is going on. Neptunian woman often appear ellusive to men. (you have neptune on the asc) People think of us as too nice/good to be true, phony, fake, a dream that will drift away so what I've noticed is that as a result they try and control us and take from us in ways that they won't take or expect from others. We're like the plutonic women but there appears to be no sincerity/strength/fixedness so we either have to be controlled, or used/taken from as soon as possible.

You're also venusian in some ways it seems a box of beautiful femininity. My best advice to you would be to channel strength and will power in anyway you want, stand your ground and take your power back! Try to speak to him rationally, tell him how it feels like when he blocks you and if he still doesn't change, you need to find the strength to walk away love 'cause this isn't healthy!

love-thinking

You guys have really helped me, feel like it's been a bit of a wake up call (slap in the face) haha! Feel like I just turned a new leaf and got some real clarity. Feel quite emotional about it! In a good way.

Thank you! x

Just read the entire conversation lol. I also have mars in capricorn conjunct neptune, also aries ascendent. I tend to be attracted to dominant men who are also hopeless romantics. If you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me.