Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-21-2018, 07:32 AM

Depression, Bipolar and Borderline Chart. Please help.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=2590098&nho2=2590098&btyp=2&m th=at&sday=21&smon=3&syr=2018&hsy=12&rs=0&add=18&a dd=19&add=20&add=22&node=-Yn&snode=-Ys&pfday=-YP%201&aspc=1&aspn=1&mainasp=1&orbt=1&prsolarc=1

Unread 03-26-2018, 10:03 PM

Re: Depression, Bipolar and Borderline Chart. Please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztargazer View Post
https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=2590098&nho2=2590098&btyp=2&m th=at&sday=21&smon=3&syr=2018&hsy=12&rs=0&add=18&a dd=19&add=20&add=22&node=-Yn&snode=-Ys&pfday=-YP%201&aspc=1&aspn=1&mainasp=1&orbt=1&prsolarc=1
You should try posting a screenshot instead, as I don't think members will be able to view this link.
Unread 03-26-2018, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
You should try posting a screenshot instead, as I don't think members will be able to view this link.
Try posting a screenshot of your chart. That link took me to my chart and I was so shook for a second lol
It's a little confusing at first, but there's a thread in how to post your chart stickied in thus part of the forum
Unread 03-27-2018, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Try posting a screenshot of your chart. That link took me to my chart and I was so shook for a second lol
It's a little confusing at first, but there's a thread in how to post your chart stickied in thus part of the forum
Exactly - thought I had a twin. Hope they can sort it.
The Following User Says Thank You to or1000 For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (03-27-2018)
Unread 03-27-2018, 01:03 AM
Banned

go astro.com and get your chart . then click on the body of the chart..this will bring up your chart without any identification on the chart... then go to the upper left and click on file..click on ..save as..save it to your desktop.
now go back to AW and post it the way you did, you must browse your desktop
rahu
Unread 03-27-2018, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
Exactly - thought I had a twin. Hope they can sort it.
Me too..I freaked out totally..thought I met my bi polar soul mate....lol

Last edited by Luney; 03-27-2018 at 06:07 AM.
Unread 03-27-2018, 03:09 PM

I have a close relative with BPD. I have spent many years trying to identify it with astrology. I have concluded that you will only see it when you explore the appropriate asteroids such as the victim ones for BPD.

If you are in need of assistance with a BPD or NPD, I can suggest a book that will help you get out of the custodial role that they force you into. If you are either of them, then the only thing that has proven to work is Dialectical Behavior Therapy along with medications. High functioning BPD's will not do that, and NPD's NEVER will even recognize that they have a problem.

Depression and BiPo are both factors of BPD, but not the whole package. They can certainly exist outside of BPD or NPD, or any of the other PD's.

So I can tell you how to look for it, but you would have to be more than just an intermediate astrologer to do it, and it would be helpful, as I learned the hard way, to have some clinical psychology background(I don't and it made thing much much harder), to understand what you are actually looking for.
The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha Bean For This Useful Post:
Luney (03-27-2018)
Unread 03-27-2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post
I have a close relative with BPD. I have spent many years trying to identify it with astrology. I have concluded that you will only see it when you explore the appropriate asteroids such as the victim ones for BPD.

If you are in need of assistance with a BPD or NPD, I can suggest a book that will help you get out of the custodial role that they force you into. If you are either of them, then the only thing that has proven to work is Dialectical Behavior Therapy along with medications. High functioning BPD's will not do that, and NPD's NEVER will even recognize that they have a problem.

Depression and BiPo are both factors of BPD, but not the whole package. They can certainly exist outside of BPD or NPD, or any of the other PD's.

So I can tell you how to look for it, but you would have to be more than just an intermediate astrologer to do it, and it would be helpful, as I learned the hard way, to have some clinical psychology background(I don't and it made thing much much harder), to understand what you are actually looking for.
Thanks Samantha, thatís really thoughtful of you. Iím really invested in this side of Astrology. Probably not above or beyond intermediate..never the less .. totally invested.. Thanks ..Luney
Unread 03-29-2018, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Bean View Post

I apolgize for hijacking the thread but I also have a relative with BPD traits (not diagnosed) and Iím curious about this. What are the victim asteroids that youíd consider relevant? I have been looking at some of them, specially Nessus and Dejanira.

The relative in question has Sun/Nessus midpoint conjunct Mars/Moon and the elements are close to each other in the same sign.

I donít have an extensive knowledge neither in the symbolism of these asteroids nor in psychology so Iím having some difficulty grasping the feel of the patterns.
But Iím trying to because coming from an abusive background, Iím trying to understand the patterns in order to overcome them.
Recently Iíve also joined a BPD forum focused on helping loved ones to cope and there is so much to understand. Do you think that by not having a clinical background it really makes a big difference in our capacity to understand this condition?
Unread 03-30-2018, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luney View Post
Me too..I freaked out totally..thought I met my bi polar soul mate....lol
Hahaha, SAME.

To the original poster: Gemini as your sun, moon, rising, psyche, and or mercury - may be the cause.

Not saying all gem's suffer from that but I worked for a mental health "community" and every SINGLE one of the 4 in 58 people who had BPD had this Gemini line up (more than one - i.e. Gemini Moon with psyche there, the sun and Merc...)
The Following User Says Thank You to Renee35 For This Useful Post:
or1000 (04-11-2018)

Tags
bipolar, borderline, chart, depression