Vertex, Pluto, Saturn stelium in 6h

portokal

Hi all,
Maybe somebody have some experience with such stelium?
I was thinking about it recently. First thoughts:
Pluto (rebirth) conjunct Vertex (Adding more Pluto to Pluto) in 6 (routine and health issues) - to die and rebirth all over again. Since I was a baby I was getting strange diseases -they used to look serious and everybody including very good doctors were thinking that there is no possibility I will get cure but suddenly everything was going smooth and without expected complications. Like when I have "something" in my bone. After cutting IT od the doctor said IT is for 100% worst type of cancer, that during the opperation they should cut all the leg and immadietally start hardest hemiotherapy but he decided to wait for final testa. After 2 weeks he was shocked - regular cista. I mean all opperation and effects od IT I am still dealing with, but comparison with cancer and hemiotherapy IT looks like nothing. And all the time IT is similar (I am even telling the doctors -don't worry, You will see everything will be just fine) - small death (or expected death) and rebirth after.

Other thing at work, routine etc -I AM changing Jobs quite often, not keeping the contact with previous one. Well, not even the Jobs. I used to relocate few times and although I had great friends abroad I am not keeping the contacts, I am easily cutting IT off (IT was there and here I've fot "new"life and they are not part of it)

So theme od rebirth is quite obvious for me. But what Saturn can add to this mixture??

Somna7H

Banned
I have Saturn,Eros,Mars,Pluto,Vertex and Jupiter Stellium Libra/6th House. I'm struggling in Career since beginning. My day to day job life and work place totally *****... :sick: